---- ! LINUX IS FUCKING BULLSHIT ! ----

it seems like linux has finally become a meme on this sub.

great

did you guys fucking realize that it's been a meme everywhere else for literally the last 30 years?

>mug global community of users

OH SO COOL WOW A BUNCH OF FUCKING NECKBEARDS ON FORUMS AND 50 YEAR OLD CHAT PROTOCOL SOFTWARE - SURPRISE A MEME WITHIN A MEME.

WOW A GLOBAL COMMUNITY OF USERS AND THERE ARE LIKE 20 DIFFERENT DESKTOP ENVIRONMENTS AND THEYRE ALL BUGGY AS SHIT MISSING EVEN THE MOST BASIC OF FEATURES

>but user linux has games now

SURE IFY OUR FUCKING VIEW OF GAMES IS 2D KICKSTARTER MEME SHIT (MORE MEMECEPTION)

~~ OH BONUS MEME ~~

ENJOY YOUR FUCKING VIDEO DRIVERS BREAKING EVERY WEEK

who the fuck wastes there time with this nonsense

look at this fucking retard company investing $500m into YET ANOTHER fucking SHIT FUCKED desktop environment and MEME DISPLAY SERVER.

surprise! it's shit too and nobody wants it

>cries because feelings get hurt
>muh community

GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!

FUCK ALL THIS SHIT

MICROSOFT WAS RIGHT

IT'S ALL A CANCER

Other urls found in this thread:

markshuttleworth.com
linuxfoundation.org/announcements/microsoft-fortifies-commitment-to-open-source-becomes-linux-foundation-platinum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hey man here's your first reply it's a SAGE

i quite like linux my guy

whats the link to the rss feed for your blog i want to subscribe

wow cool so edgy maybe i went a bit too far with this thread but thanks for being offended

markshuttleworth.com

>MICROSOFT WAS RIGHT

Quality shitpost. Also

linuxfoundation.org/announcements/microsoft-fortifies-commitment-to-open-source-becomes-linux-foundation-platinum

Here's another SAGE, dumbass

probably the best linux news ive read in years. maybe microsoft will invest some money into making linux not shit. kind of hilarious how linux had this whole anti establishment thing going on and now microsoft is literally bailing them out! lol!

Linux and m$ did collaborated before (red hat), but who fucking cares here?
All retards are oblivious to real world.

I use Arch, the so-called unstable/broken distro.

Have been using it for a year and a half as my only operating system on my desktop.

My video drivers have never "broken," the GNOME desktop that I use is not glitchy (it's stable as hell and just works), and I upgrade every single day and have had zero issues (on Arch you just check the archlinux.org front page to see if there is anything extra you need to do for the update.)

The amount of maintenance required on this is a lot less than what's required on Windows. No anti-virus, no defrag, no yearly reinstall due to Windows rot. Just months and months of uptime without forced reboots or shutting down.

This is the comfiest system I have ever used, and I used nothing but Windows operating systems my entire life, starting with W95.

Everything you have said is objectively false.

I agree. I also am about to install Microsoft Windows after being frustrated with Linux after six years.

>on Arch you just check the archlinux.org front page to see if there is anything extra you need to do for the update.
>Depending on people who do it for free.
LOL

>The amount of maintenance required on this is a lot less than what's required on Windows. No anti-virus, no defrag, no yearly reinstall due to Windows rot. Just months and months of uptime without forced reboots or shutting down.
You don't need anti-virus on Windows. Windows rot is not reality. My Windows 10 install is very stable and require no maintenance.

Fuck you for that attack, you fucking son of a bitch.

>I don't like the people who use Linux
>I don't like the games that support Linux
Well that's just too bad.

Free (You)
Quality post OP. 10/10 would pasta again

Fuck off, angry manlet.

as a company, we wouldn't be able to offer the services we do without Linux.

Have you tried killing yourself lately? Because you really should!

excellent bait
sage

triggered

Novell also collaborated with Microsoft just over a decade ago

Kek

meme

>Sup Forums: REEEEEEEEEEE! FUCKING NECKBEARS GET OUT YOUR BOARD.

>LEAVE MICROSOFT ALONE!!!!

kek, welcome back Pajeet, have you learned to poo in loo yet?

Pajeets infested Sup Forums, the board became less professional therefore there're few people who use Gentoo and other professional distros. The majority here a shitskin pajeets gamers consumers who uses Windows and macOS or Arch.

What the hell is wrong with you? You're supposed to like linux. You're on this board, if you don't like linux you're just wrong. That's like a man disliking the dick

this is truly some top notch bait OP, hats off to you. even as a linux user myself you have to admit you really triggered the lintards here

are you extra angry because the toilet witches wont let you into the toilet?

You must work in a shitty company then

Never got any of the so-called windows rot in the laptop I use everyday for all kinds of work. Never had to format since buying it in 2012. Faggot

Fedora just werks on my machine.

Huh, this obvious bait managed to trigger a lot of you faggots. Thanks for the laugh, OP.

>a shitty community being called out is bait
>this level of delusion

>this sub

Not even trying.

>sub

What does that comic even mean?
How do you find it remotely funny? Are you autistic?

>it seems like linux has finally become a meme on this sub.
>sub

What

>he doesn't understand newspaper comics