/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user's Yixing teapot showed up yesterday • Plant owner is told to take it to /out/ • Mi Band 2 awarded 2017 Red Dot Design award • AliExpress is giving out prizes to every 100th shopper • user reviews the UiiSii HM7 • user wins some coupons on the AliExpress app • user just got the Urbanfuns, says it sounds lovely Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lD9lLTXz9QQ
aliexpress.com/item/USB-Controller-Gaming-Joystick-Gamepad-Controller-for-Nintendo-SNES-Game-pad-for-Windows-PC-MAC-Computer/32739391270.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/2015-new-style-cheap-single-sea_60370021710.html
gearbest.com/action-cameras/pp_143148.html
techmoan.com/blog/2014/11/2/innovv-c3-review-the-wired-lens-mini-camera.html
youtu.be/aObCaFWvDzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to buy some weebshit from china
thoughts?

1st ;)

REKT

Where to cop this?

quick rundown on Ajazz AK33 please

so what's the cheapest backlit mechanical keyboard that's worth buying?

i prefer blue switches, TKL would be nice but not required. don't care about replacing keycaps or anything really fancy

Check the infographic

If that's your thing I don't see why not.

First for Doogee Shoot 2

>yixing teapot
>一星
>literally one star
give them a one star rating for perfect quality user.

Bootleg figures are shit most of the time

Hi anons what are your experiences with replacement batteries for phones
obviously those stating 2+ time the original capacity are fakes
but what about those claiming to hold ~10% more energy than originals?
I'd be willing to spend the extra $5 on them if there are actual improvements
but wouldn't want to reward chinky merchants for lying to their customers

Magicforce 68 is made by the same company and is 1000% superior.

Kz ZST colorful arrived, disappointed in every expectation, Rock Zircon still king

Awful reviews here, got my 8$ fasttech order today>

Coil bender tool
Higher quality autism cube
Razor
Microfibers

Will make a comparison video with the shitty autism cube, this is miles better and exactly as the original but still fake and cheap,

However I got double chinked, both the razor and the coil tool is bent, fasttech has a very good customer support, gonna ask them to send new ones.

anyone here ordered a lockpicking practice set before? Im not sure which one should I get. It looks all the same to me

I just received the JamesDonkey 612 keyboard. I don't know much about keyboards, but it feels fine. The keycaps feel like they're a bit angled though, but that might just be because I'm used to DSA keycaps.

>Press "dispatch faster" button on Gearbest
>They don't dispatch faster

Can somebody publish a script that omits multi-variation listings from eBay advanced searches? I want to look for cheap chink shit but listings with variations fuck up search results through manipulation. I pledge to donate 5$ in BTC or PayPal to whoever posts a working script for this.

>press cancel order
>"your order has been shipped already"
???

>Higher quality autism cube
how's that one working out for you? it looks pretty big. pls elaborate user

Aliexpress knows its customers

ayy

My xiaomi pen just arrived.

Build quality feels amazing, but i guess it's because I'm used to cheap bic pens.

Pretty satisfied with it. Writes well.

Let's make 3.5MB images but I can't even focus

As a Swiss person, I can buy pens that use the same exact cartridge and are fully made of metal in any store.

Not chink shit

>looks worse than in pictures, a lot worse
>uncomfortable
>much more quiet than Zircon
>sounds just a little bit better than Eaoisi X6, fucking hell

Buyers remorse in full effect

its a little bigger than the bad one but it feels better on the hand, better size, the other was too small.

xiaomeme ac router is kinda cheap.
will they snoop on me?

I remember a few post about it injecting adds.

>bombs raining everyday
>don't want to leave
>complain when get killed
why

it's not worth risking it considering AC routers aren't even that expensive.

Alright, what's a good chink router with support for custom firmware (ddwrt, openwrt, tomato...) and gigabit ethernet?

most are half garbage, it`s better if you just buy a lockpicking kit and use your house locks for the training(some videos on jewtube will help you understant the basic)

okay so my package has been registered and sorted in the same goddamn place 5 times now in the past 3 working days
just what are they doing

customs

thisthere are a few reports that it will start to inject ads, even if you have some kind of adblock.

Do the chinks do a decent modmic clone? I don't want to spend 50 bucks on something that's blatantly only worth 2 dollars for parts.

one of mine was shipped by air 3 times on different days and took 20 days from the latest shipped by air to the arrival at my country

Ching chong china man

hey guys, have you heard of this china thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=lD9lLTXz9QQ

Got this today:
aliexpress.com/item/USB-Controller-Gaming-Joystick-Gamepad-Controller-for-Nintendo-SNES-Game-pad-for-Windows-PC-MAC-Computer/32739391270.html

* It works
* Cable length is about 1,50m
* Controller feels noticeably cheaper than an original, especially because of the cheap plastic
* You can see some marks(?) on the plastic
* Right shoulder button doesn't "click" like the left one
* Still all buttons work fine and the action buttons are quite good imo.

For $3, kinda what you would expect. Not too bad though.

Is there an option that isn't going to sound like total ass? They use tiny microphones with a break-out box for TV and shit, don't the chinks knock those off too?

BM-800 + phantom power you gaymer degenerate.

I don't want to waste half my fucking room space with a gay Youtuber set-up. Has your channel taken off yet, bud?

If you want a near perfect copy, get some iBuffalo SNES Controllers. They feel really good and have a nice clicketyclack to the buttons.

I have one, it's pretty good. Has a lot of RAM and works generally well. It does however contacT Xiaomi servers several times a day, which I blocked by using a Pi Hole. That also stops any potential ad injection, my network is basically free of ads.

Can recommend it for the price.

you won't sound worse than any of your gamer buddies.

Does anyone recommend any stores on AliExpress that sell actual UV-coated polarised sunglasses? I'm scared of buying a pair and getting bamboozled

Enjoy your keylogger

Yeah i was moving the phone and making lots of consecutive shots, sorry for that

>half my room space
>a mic arm attached to the back of his gaymer desk taking up any additional space

Do you live in an overclocked cardboard box with LED lighting?

how would that work?

It logs your sick Street Fighter combos and telegraphs them to your chinese oponents

It's Halloween?

It's not regular RegularOP, it's low-effort RegularOP.

>low-test

Wouldn't work. Neither HID gamepads nor USB keyboards have stuff sent to the device, besides the indicator lights on keyboards.

Are there any good chink tablets like the chink phones.
Im looking for around 100-150 euro for a tablet

techtablets.com

my sister has the xiaomeme memepad, it seems pretty much as good as my samsung tab s2 only my tab has a really nice AMOLED screen.

Anybody has experience with more complicated disputes on ali?
I've paid shipping for 3 separate packages from the same seller to avoid customs, and the chink sent it all together of course triggering the customs.
Can I dispute and claim a refund on import taxes if it's the sellers fault?

why can't I find food on AliExpress anymore?

Opinions on buying a whole, 5m kayak in China?

alibaba.com/product-detail/2015-new-style-cheap-single-sea_60370021710.html

people died

For that price + delivery and import taxes you can get one locally.
If you are in europe i'd suggest you take a look at decathlon or similar sport outlets. I doubt they have 5m kayaks in that price range but the customs and shipping charges will mess you up. I bet the dhl shipping cost will be over 400 euros

Regarding this, I have a pair of HDCrafter sunglasses. The build quality feels pretty nice and they look great, but I just want to know if anyone has a dire warning to me.

>I bet the dhl shipping cost will be over 400 euros

Yes, shipping could get pricey.
Since I´m in Germany I get to pay additional 20% fairytale tax on product price+ shipping.
I´m going to contact the seller and if shipping turns out to be lower, I might give it a shot.

It's all been bought already.

imported chocolate / dried mangoes

it's there

It's your call, but what guarantee do you have that it will come in one piece? I mean you can probably fix it with fiberglass and call it a day, but I think you can get the same deal locally, maybe look at used kayaks or the cheaper inflatable ones.
Don't forget that even after tax on price+shipping there are probably customs tax for importing a kayak + paying dhl for handling your customs import.

The seller provides insured door-to-door shipping, tax only once.
It´s a PE kayak and most of the used ones are heavy fiberglass ones.
If I come out somewhere around 450€ it is in the region of the cheapest new 4,2m kayak.
Dire decision.

Fuck, I'm waiting for a pair to arrive.

What's the best in ears that are that shape for $20?

Alright, got chinked for the first time

a package was delivered to someone on the other side of the fucking country

can I get a quick rundown on standard operating procedure?

contact seller or open dispute first?

Contact seller first.
Some send you another package whilöe they try to get the other back.

cool, thanks

>some old lady in florida received 8 belts in her P.O. box and her children are taking her to an alzheimers clinic

you can't prove anything though kek

any mechanical keyboards with iso layout?

>Scottish """people"""
All that MASS will be from chink takeaways which are as common as Starbucks over there.

Most likely they've given you someone else's tracking code.

lolita spyder, check amazon

If you got a tracking number go to your post office and request a confirmation with address delivery and what was printed on the package.
Then when you get that you have all the evidence you need

>le gamepad keylogger meme
Notice how nobody ever posts proof to back this up.

because its a joke.

I like this post.

Gearbest's lucky bag arrived. Chink'd or not? Lets find out!

Open it. Don't wait too long, I'm sleepy.

It's Innovv C3! List price is $104.16, but of course it's old stock so there must been sales for it.

gearbest.com/action-cameras/pp_143148.html
techmoan.com/blog/2014/11/2/innovv-c3-review-the-wired-lens-mini-camera.html

SUC

That's sign of Samsung quality.

How much did you pay for it as a lucky bag?

It's cheaper to deep fry your own 7D mangoes.

>Touc h it
You fucked up.

Shut it. He did fine, Techmoan even reviewed it.

youtu.be/aObCaFWvDzs

can it go in pooper?

literally chinked.
wew

>buying zipties from china
it's not cheap enough at the supermarket?