People that use linux are losers. and they are also fat

people that use linux are losers. and they are also fat.

project much

No honest person on Sup Forums would dispute that.

People who shill for free are losers. And they are also fat.

Calling Linux users losers is just a meme. By your logic then scientists at CERN are losers and VFX studios are run by a bunch of massive spergs. In sectors when OS flexibility is needed Linux is dominating. When was the last time you have seen windows installed on supercomputer?

android users are losers, so he has a point

true

science is a meme.
its literally made up shit, fat losers that failed to launch a career in useful stuff end up doing science usually.

>reddit post praising tiling WMs
>click on the user
>he watches anime or he is a proud, vocal /r/atheist
rly makes me think

Holy shit kek

I'm a fat loser and I use GUN/Linux.
You might be on to something here OP.

Why there are so many anti-GNU/Linux threads lately?

Yeah I'm sure Sillicon Valley entrepreneurs and engineers worth 8-9 figures using Linux daily are crying themselves to sleep that some dumb frogposter called them a loser.

> calls science a meme
> uses computer and Internet to do so
Oh look, it's a new wave of kekistanis.

sience is a meme. Who the fuck cares about space? What the fuck is the point of going to the moon or discovering stars?

also: what the fuck is the point of knocking atoms together in cern? We spend hunreds of millions to do that shit. Pointless.

meanwhile we are, as a society getting cucked left and right and everybodys wasting time in universitys instead of working on something practical

science just seems like something that was created by the jews to posion the society .

oh look another "smart" faggot.
do you even know how to fish?
the fishing pole isnt the bait.
you put something at the end of it that attracts the fish
but of cousre you wouldnt know this because you just waste your life counting stars

>waste your life counting stars
damn..... very poetic

I am 6'4" and 92kg, I use Debian with KDE

Please rate and subscribe

>height in imperial, weight in metric
i rate you a complete retard

I came to this thread hoping to dispute this but then realized that I am both a fat fuck and use Linux for my desktop so I guess it checks out.

rate THIS
*unsheathes dick*

This pic posted so often, it's practically a sticky

give link please. i want to laugh xD

Correct, I am pretty fat at the moment. However, just a few years ago I was in pretty good shape, and pretty attractive to women (if I may say so myself). I've also used all three major operating systems (Windows, OsX and Linux) on and off, although I now use Linux primarily for my day-to-day needs.