/ptg/ - Pirate Tracking General

Shit OP Edition.

Previous thread →
>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker disservice by providing members with opportunities for shitposting development, by recognizing tracker drama competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
MORE gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master
IRC #ptg irc.rizon.net 6697/9999 SSL only

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/206229
github.com/ngosang/trackerslist
btdb.in/about
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for invite me to ipt

How much jiggawatts you guys getting on the pooploop freeleech?

> → →
You have to go back.

Can we talk about the health of music trackers? I'm seriously worried about trackers not having enough incentive for people to download. Majority of torrents are dead because no interest and admins are still enforcing hard ratios which is like the most retarded thing ever.
Nobody downloads anything and streaming platforms are mostly better than torrenting. Your puny trackers will be DEAD and deserted if you don't get new users and fix the broken economy. Your elitism died with your autism

no!

About 7 gigs an hour on my seedmeme.eu

APL doing freeleech again.
: ^*18 )

>shitpost on irc
>snatch 1TB
>snatch 250 torrents
>ez pro-gamer without seeding and uploading like an autist

>OP pic
That autistic pooploop shill will be mad as fuck when he wakes up.

torrents are dead because there are not enough users yet. why do you expect everybody to download everything?
streaming works for mainstream music. not for vinyl rips and rare stuff

apollo is the prime example of why you need a hard ratio for music trackers

But with snatching and shitposting like an autist instead

damnit i miss the XANAX shenanigans
>we're going to make it CRAZY
>a rogue admin PRANKED us
>2 weeks of freeleech
tracker wars have definitely died down :/

It's the opposite. Nobody cares for your rare shit so naturally nobody seeds it. Only mainstream music flourishes in trackers

What's wrong with what Rise said? Also stop making early threads you cucks

>autosnatch small torrents
>shitposts come naturally

Would FL on music with under 5 seeders/snatches help rarer music have a chance?

Read old thread fgt

There's still not much reward for seeding them if nearly nobody's going to grab them afterwards.

If only there was some way to directly credit seeders of near-dead torrents. Wonder what it would be.

genius. i wouldn't have guessed that mainstream music is more popular than rare and unknown releases

That's why streaming is better for the rare shit man. Trackers are good only for mainstream releases

>ctrl+f: rise
>no results
Don't be a bully

If it's on a streaming platform then it's not rare user.

That doesn't even make sense m8. If it's on trackers it's not rare either

>Also stop making early threads you cucks
>346 replies

Thread wasn't even on page 10. And it's been an hour too early. Funny that people on Sup Forums don't even fucking know how Sup Forums works.

Not all trackers are AlphaRatio, some better ones actually have content older than 3 months
You just need to get on better trackers

You're comparing a userbase of ~20-30k users with millions that are streaming. That doesn't make sense. Where are all the vinyl rips on the streaming services? Cause I can't find any.

what's the point of h****.z*** if APL is bigger and ratioless?

Vinyls are same content different format. It's still the same.

>bigger
We've already admitted this isn't necessarily a good thing
>ratioless
Well I don't know. Because you didn't invite me?

Was talking about music you dumb shit

It's not the same when the music was only released on vinyl and not on web. Streaming doesn't include those. Use your fucking brain user.

>he's not on KG

If it was released only on vinyl and can be found on web then what are you talking about?

Are you that fucking retarded that you can't make a difference between a vinyl rip from a record and something that was releasesd on a web store by the artist/label? The latter being included on streaming platforms.

what's up with the russian blogs with rips that require nitroflare premium? Do they get paid a comission?

I also like my music converted from digital to analog to digital to analog and finally reaching my ears

Try reducing 5 seeders to 1 and maybe you can make a reasonable argument.

It's not the way it's supposed to be listened then. All music made in the last 20 years are not supposed to be listened from vinyl. You are just an autist who likes to listen to degraded music

>Would FL on music with under 1 seeders/snatches help rarer music have a chance?

Hello guise I want a good show to grab on BTN

Any tips?

i etch my mp3s into personal my personally made vinyl collection, its the only stuff i listen to

Peaky Blinders

Well if it's under 1 seeder it means it has 0 seeders. So that wouldn't help.

Revolutionary Girl Utena

anyone else excited for the Sgt. Peppers 2017 reissue PYRAMID at the end of next month?
i bet you are now ^_^

i've been considering watching this anime next but idk user...convince me :D

if that's their only link, maybe. Who gives a shit though? They're providing what we require.

I am seeding a torrent but my upload is taking very long to get someone to 100%, I am uploading at around 600KiB/s. I there a way to make this faster?

DL the first 6 episodes and if you like it download the rest. Get the KuchiRukia encode as the rest look like ass.

limit your client's active peer count limit

This is actually good because it prevents people form snatching. They'll have to keep seeding and this continues if all goes well.

I grabbed the BTN internal encode and it looks pretty great to me

Yeah, FL for recordings with no seeders is the only way to go.

Does anyone here have any experience dealing with BDMVs?

I acquired the Blade Runner Final Cut BDMV, and when I play the .m2ts that contains the movie, I get black bars on the top and bottom while mpv is not in fullscreen mode. Do consumer BDs of films in 2.339:1 or 2.350:1 have black bars inserted in the top or bottom to ensure that maybe an odd BD player that perhaps doesn't conform to some standard isn't stretching the video vertically?

I'm on a 16:9 screen right now, so it's not a major issue. But I'm assuming if I try and play the file on a 16:10 or 4:3 screen, the picture is gonna get stretched out, since the padding info of the black bars effectively makes the aspect ratio of the file 16:9.

i think most (all) blu-rays have black bars to enforce a 16:9 image
you can remove them with avisynth or get an encode (which will typically crop the bars) instead

apl going for the bonus point route would be nice at this point

What for?

they are going for bonus points. it's been approved in the forums a while ago

>unknown client
Youre getting ghostleeched son!

>(effectively) ratioless music tracker
LETS...RIPIING...BOYSSSSSSSSSSSS

Here you go. I don't know which release you've got though. But you might want to get this one instead:
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/206229

>i think most (all) blu-rays have black bars to enforce a 16:9 image
Oh wow, that's sickening. Removing the bars is relatively trivial, I just got the BDMV since I needed some high quality stills from the film for a project.

I've got an encode already which I use for viewing.

They really should've had this system way earlier, the decline is already starting to seep in.

is that an NTb? HDB internal, too ^_^

they should've stayed ratioless after those 2-3 weeks of freeleech. they were going pretty well at that point

What happened to What.cd now?

>I grabbed the BTN internal encode
There is no such thing.

just add "not"
>notwhat.cd

>There is no such thing.
t. MTVcuck

have you not seen any torrents marked `Internal' in bold?
NTb internals on BTN+HDB
there's also HiSD

Is add the music on there gone forever?

Youre grabbing it from H*B?

im not the person who mentioned snatching it so im not grabbing it on either
if i were, i would grab it from BTN though for DAT RATIO
but i am also on H*B :D

Does anyone have a list of all or most of the public tracker's announce URL incase if I can't find seeders or peers on a torrent

>public tracker
w o w

Well I use private trackers too

why do you use public trackers then?

github.com/ngosang/trackerslist

Private trackers don't have all that I want, especially hentai games, OP doesn't have it all man

>Does anyone have a list of all or most of the public tracker's announce URL incase if I can't find seeders or peers on a torrent

Why would you need this when the DHT exists? You just search the DHT.

>mfw HiSD did only BRRips 3 years ago
>internal at BTN

Do you mean this option I have enabled?

fuck off OP
also what are you saying? that didn't make any sense

Well that should always be on for public trackers but no, I mean you use a DHT search engine.

qBittorent's search engine then? I dont think it has all the public trackers listed here

No, idiot. Not a search that searches trackers. A DHT search engine. Do you even know what the DHT network is?

nope, guide me please sensei

I took a look at this but there's missing trackers like the Nyaatorents and bakabt

Jesus christ. Here's one with links and explanations.

Read it all. And use it.

btdb.in/about

READ IT. Don't be fucking ignorant. Learn your shit if you want to be good at this.

b-but i want you to explain it to me~! :*

Those aren't trackers meant to be used with sites other than those sites.

Public trackers can be used for any site.

Okay I'll give it a try

Fuck off.

>someone is downloading a 60+GB software from you in RED

dude marked.

Alright can you send me the announcement url for stuff for anime music, hentai, anime and similar stuff then?

Fuck off again.

no