Is proton mail worth using? Or should I just stick with gmail

Is proton mail worth using? Or should I just stick with gmail

I'm in favor of choosing zero botnets to handle my e-mail

I use kde myself

So what like sigaint? Even though it's gone

your trips are the answer and yes, proton is great, i use it as my main mailer since last august and i don't plan to switch.

>500MB

> Rick and Morty
You can fuck right off Reddit fag

If you uploaded that ep your whole storage would fill on your cuckmail.
Meanwhile I can send e-mails with tens of GB of attachments.

Why not just use torrents if you are sending to people?

Cause it's also cloud storage.

It depends do you want google and other corps to read your emails?Or do you want to have encrypted emails and privacy?

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

Yes it's pretty good. Tutanota has a better trackphone client though.

Can you shut your cunt mouth for a sec?
I'm surprised you didn't use the word kino, how about you fuck back to ?
Fact is I back up my TBs of shit for free and you cunts don't even know how.

>Fact is I back up my TBs of shit for free and you cunts don't even know how.
You backup your TBs of shit for free in Microsoft's cloud, who gives a shit? Can't you use rsnapshot like a normal person?

Nice pasta

No I don't.
Outlook only allows 34MB on their servers, what I posted was a faggy addin to prove a point.

That's great, the only drawback I see (with their OOTB offer) is that hey don't make a difference between aliases for ProtonMail addresses and custom domain addresses so it costs a lot of money.

They also don't open-source their servers' source code, so I'll probably implement Lavabit instead at some point.

What did you prove?

That you are a fag using an e-mail service with a shitty 500MB limit, i remember hotmail used to have 2GB back in 2008.
YOU KNOW THE HAVE YOUR KEY!
SO you're just a cuck.

I came for the encryption but I stay (and I pay) for the UI/UX. There is still E2E encryption with OpenPGP.js.

Do you even have something important to protect or are you just paranoid?
Loli pics don't count.

This is the personal blog of neither of us, so that's not the point.

>muh nuffin 2 hide drivel

I thought you had to be an adult to post here?

It is the point cause if you're going to use a casual mail to send an big file and use other features then proton is not good, IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE BASIC TET TOOLS IN COMPOSE.
It's shit!

>hide drive
is dead

Drivel

[driv-uh l]

noun
1. saliva flowing from the mouth, or mucus from the nose; slaver.
2. childish, silly, or meaningless talk or thinking; nonsense; twaddle.

Open ya fackin' mouth so I can shit in it!

>Voldemort
>"Hello my friend!"

>no emojis
>no fonts
>no insert table
>no insert stickers
>no text size
>no text color
>no background color
When the cops come they'll hand over your key on a platter while you acted like a paranoid cuck all these years.
If you are that paranoid encrypt a textfile with 256bit and a custom password, and send that via regular mail.

secmail

Don't know if this is some kind of pasta, but funny enough I'm a graduate physics student and the show is very popular among a number of my peers. Including some who are very fluent in high level physics. Haven't actually seen it yet, but a friend gave me some to watch when I get the time.

impractical for everyday use

Know jokes can still be funny even if you know they aren't realistic? Like for example, in the show they have this concept of there being infinitely many Rick's, but the one the show is about is "the most rick". Now you might be thinking "well WTF if there are infinite universes than a lot of those wouldnt even have physics remotely compatible with ours and there would be every possible rick at every moment not just him with different personalities wow this sucks" and you know what, you're right, but you know what else? It's still as hilarious way to have everything go and you're fucking autistic

it is pretty good except no IMAP, because of the encrypted nature of the service

they are working in a solution for that (a bridge application for desktops)

the android/ios client is nice

i suggest going for fastmail