Keep shitting on windows 10 for spyware

>keep shitting on windows 10 for spyware
>use windows 7 since years
>finally move on because i need access to newest VS features and they are windows 10 only
>installation process is tedious and terrible compared to win 7
>spend time unbloating it
>mfw it actually feels much better than win 7 right now
>mfw id like to hate on it but just cant because its superior except for some nuisances you have to spend time getting rid of
for some reason few issues are gone - for instance i used to get terrible stripes on my secondary analog screen when gpu was under stress, thought it was cable or vga -> dvi connector, it works perfectly now.

Other urls found in this thread:

drivereasy.com/knowledge/fix-100-disk-usage-in-task-manager-improve-pc-performance-on-windows-10/
drivethelife.com/windows-10/how-to-fix-100-disk-usage-after-windows-10-upgrade.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yCC_b5WHLX0
forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/28669-Microsoft-Toolkit-Official-KMS-Solution-for-Microsoft-Products
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice blog post. Looking forward to hearing from you again. Keep us all updated on your progress!

PS: Please do not attach a picture of the racist frog. It might scare away other subscribers.

PPS:Have you considered using a tripcode? Then we can tell you apart from potential impostors.

Is there any pirated unbloated W10 version out there?

Back then there was something called TinyXP.

wtf i love w10 now

this. it's comfy af if you know how to configure it.

>Racist frog
kys

It just pisses me off that you have to fuck around trying to turn Windows Defender off otherwise it uses 99% of your harddrive performance

>he can't see the irony

No excuse, when someone on the autism spectrum picks up on the irony, you have no excuse

>install win 10
>install the software I use - file manager, multimedia players, image viewer etc
>works just like win 7
>except faster

Do people really use the default windows programs?

>uses 99% of your harddrive performance
What did he mean by this?

Upvoted you blog.
Cheers!

you tell me pajeet

drivereasy.com/knowledge/fix-100-disk-usage-in-task-manager-improve-pc-performance-on-windows-10/

drivethelife.com/windows-10/how-to-fix-100-disk-usage-after-windows-10-upgrade.html

>not letting your OS use all of your resources for the best experience
Shame on you

What are you talking about? I have Windows Defender on and I'm currently at

Except it was a brand new drive at the time and its working just fine now since I turned it off.

Wins10 looks like dog shit. Fuck off, 7 is king

Winblows 10 is a piece of shit, even LTSB.

Show me your tcpview without having any browser open. If there is one or more connection, go fuck yourself.

Is there any Sup Forums guide or image to unbloating Windows 10? I couldn't find one on the wiki.

yeah. format c drive
then install gentoo

You can tell Windows 10 is good by the amount of time and energy GNUmale/Lincuckx faggots waste talking about it constantly because they are scared AF.

Uninstall unneeded apps.
And you're done.

Nice pajeet meme, insecure little white boi.

>keep shitting on Wangdong 10" dildo for being too big, black, and painful
>use Wangdong 7" dildo since years
>finally move on because my employer starts requiring us to get used to newer and bigger 'features'
>insertion process is tedious and hurts compared to wang 7"
>spend time lubing it and stretching myself out
>mfw it actually feels much better than wang 7" right now
>mfw id like to hate on it but just can't because of its superior size and girth except for some knots and ridges you have to spend time stretching yourself to fit

But I'm a woman (:

This. I would still use 7 if it wasnt for gaymen and dx12

I agree, I needed an install which will be stable for a long time and win7 expires in 2020. So I was quite unhappy to install win10 but LTSB is pretty fucking comfy. It takes an hour or two to delete all telemetry but if you look at the barebones unbloated OS (LTSB) it's actually really good. Too bad they wanted to fuck it up with their cortana/onedrive/xbox shilling.

>minimal data
Also, the group policy editor only available on certain editions of 10.
i.e., pay more to MS for the privilege to turn off some (but not all, that would be silly!) data collection

>le femwhore

Kys

7 has support until October 2021

install the LTSB version, it's the bare OS without bloated apps, even without Edge, windows media player and windows image viewer. Only need to disable telemetry

King of losers

That explains why you're retarded, I guess.

What are those """" exclusive features """" that made NSA: The OS worth using?

no it doesn't. it's the same mistake people made with XP. The embedded version doesn't fully protect win7 even though some updates might work for both.

No, I'm a woman

Yeah, it's defiantly usable if you know how to configure it. If only the stock OS was minimal, then I would probably use it a lot more than I do now.

it recognizes you use an SSD and doesn't assrape it by defragmentation and pagefile. Also better driver support on install for newer machines.

Ikr. It gor even worse on Creator's Update, M$ started to actively break the OS if you use any of those privacy tools, tying telemetry to system processes.

You told me

They're the same patches for the same OS. XP's POS version uses different kernel (the same as XP x64), but on 7 it's the same OS.

>he pays for windows

You talk out of your ass.. 7 disables defragmentation on SSDs as well. Pagefile is dynamically allocated (512 - 2048 MB on my system with 32GB RAM).

Even enterprise too?

LTSB is Enterprise:

Fugg, didn't know that
In what way is it shit compared to say home or pro versions?

enterprise is home/pro with more functionality but still the same bloatware, unremovable store, onedrive, cortana etc. LTSB is enterprise without any of that.

basically LTSB is the "we know we are selling an unusable piece of garbage but we still need to sell a real OS to businesses and govt (don't really use it though it's only for ATMs pls install Home"

Win 7
>type "visual" into search bar
>brings up visual studio shortcut

Win 10
>Cortana: "here's what I found for visual on the web with Microsoft edge and here's a link to purchase an extended corporate license for $5000"

Win 10 with cortana disabled
>here's the top 5 Microsoft bing results for visual

Why is this? Why can't I have a computer that "just works TM"

>but im a woman :)
>bunch of (yous) in short order

Sup Forums is the worst board for this shit

I press winkey and start typing name of program then hit enter after few chars, it never launched the wrong one for me.

Idk, it seems to me that Sup Forums hates women. There are so many threads antagonising and insulting women that makes me really sad and almost not want to come back again.

Any red flags with LTSB with regards to gaming?

I'll treat you right and grope your tits lovingly m'lady *tips*

>gaming
>>>/global/rules/2

>makes me really sad and almost not want to come back again.

Listen to your "heart"

I didnt say it had to be positive attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=yCC_b5WHLX0

Kys

Windows was always best desktop platform unless you are retard without ability to configure it

Any programs you would want to share with me? Yes, I use the default ones.

I'm saving this reply for future shitposting

I bet you idiot didn't use Win 10 LTSB, it barely needs anu de-bloating

underrated.

This.

Kek

Don't come back

Can you install Windows Image Viewer later?

save as .reg and run:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Photo Viewer\Capabilities\FileAssociations]
".tif"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"
".tiff"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"
".bmp"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"
".dib"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"
".gif"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"
".jfif"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"
".jpe"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"
".jpeg"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"
".jpg"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"
".jxr"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"
".png"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"

Fuck off, retard. Will keep posting just to piss off idiots like you.

How do I get Annie lstb with debloat script.!!

kys

Do you know how the install windows 10 photos?

Autism: The post

I don't understand what you want to do. That restores the windows photo viewer, it's already there.

>doesn't know how to use hosts file

Typical of your kind

Telemetry bypasses hosts file in windows 10. Even Edge can bypass hosts file in Windows 10.

>Idk, it seems to me that Sup Forums hates women

Nah. Perhaps you would be treated just like everyone else if you didn't single yourself out by calling yourself Femanon. It's redundant on an anonymous imageboard and screams attention whore.

Any time Femanon posts in a thread, everyone else change their names to Femanon. That way, everyone is equal. You do want to be treated equally, right?

>needs newest vs features
>doesn´t use a vm
what are these "features" besides telemtery in the compiler

OK, give me a domain and I'll put it in the hosts and check at the router level if it can pass through.

>You do want to be treated equally, right?
No, we are not equal, on many levels.

I'm not refering to insults directed to me, I'm refering to the daily "women hate generals" that are a trend on Sup Forums

These can't be blocked by hosts:

onesettings-hk2.metron.live.com.nsatc.net
onesettings-bn2.metron.live.com.nsatc.net
onesettings-cy2.metron.live.com.nsatc.net
vortex-hk2.metron.live.com.nsatc.net
vortex-db5.metron.live.com.nsatc.net

If you block them in your router, Windows will desperately try to connect to them resulting in obscene amounts of CPU usage whenever the data collection task will try to execute.

>No, we are not equal, on many levels.

I know you are not, this is obvious. But, being treated as an equal is different. I cannot see how you can confuse this.

>I'm refering to the daily "women hate generals" that are a trend on Sup Forums

I just did a quick glance through the catalog. Not one "women hate general" in sight. I suppose you do miss or neglect to notice the "hate generals" towards a whole lot of other things, like Steve Jobs, Richard Stallman etc. Does that mean we all hate men? No, of course not. If there are any threads critical of women, perhaps it's because you aren't a panacea, you aren't God's gift, although many act like they are, and perhaps it's because when we're all here and under an "Anonymous" identity, we can actually call things how we see it - no one deserves outright respect, not least because of something as stupid as their gender. Get over it.

Fake? None of these resolve to any domain.

This is a windows shill thread

This one
For some reason i don't have it on my laptop.

By "women hate generals" I mean your average bullshit "women are deprecated, we replace them with robots" or "hurrr now that she's a programmer we don't want her in our sekryt kub, waaah". Today alone I reported like three of those threads, all got deleted.

>Fake?
No. DO a Google search (or whatever search engine you use)

Why would you want that? It's METRO crap . But yeah, you can install it. Either get the application (it's one single file) from regular consumer versions or try to look on MDL forum.

REEEEEE amirite? xD

>By "women hate generals" I mean your average bullshit "women are deprecated, we replace them with robots"

Not hate in the slightest. I recommend getting sense of humor.

>or "hurrr now that she's a programmer we don't want her in our sekryt kub, waaah".

Even if this existed in the real world (which it doesn't outside of neckbeard basements), so what? How does it affect you? This is not the entirety of men on the planet saying this.

>Today alone I reported like three of those threads, all got deleted.

If you don't like it, why the hell are you here? Go to the plethora of places where women can talk all they want about how men are shit and women can just kick the boy's ass. Grow a fucking skin. And also, reporting threads on your hurt feelings - you seem as pathetic as the losers making threads about how pathetic women are. Perhaps there's a correlation?

So, do games actually work better on Windows 10?

Well the black bg is comfier when you are looking at manga.

Thank's for the help, already used one night on googling how to install it, but for some reason tricking around with PowerShell didn't work.

>about how men are shit
What? You're taing my words out of context. I said Sup Forums hates women, not men hate women.

No

I know the background on the windows photo viewer can be changed in W7, I don't know if it's possible in 10. But you can use something like IrfanView or FastStone Image Viewer which both are better than any windows built in image viewer, especially the thumbnail handling.

Thanks! I will check out those.

>harddrive

You deserve it for using deprecated technology.

You sound mad.

Can't tell if it's a bunch of people trolling with the name or just some retarded namefag

>What? You're taing my words out of context. I said Sup Forums hates women, not men hate women.

No, I have taken nothing out of context. What I said was:

>Go to the plethora of places where women can talk all they want about how men are shit ...

In other words, instead of coming here, go somewhere where you'll fit in.

Example: not here, not Sup Forums

There are plenty of places that you and other women can go to in a safe, loving environment where there are no nasty men to confront you. Sometimes, these places can be demonstrably worse in how they talk about men than you'd ever get men talking about women here.

Plus, Sup Forums doesn't hate women. That is silly. But I ask again, if you think Sup Forums does hate women, why do you come here? If you want to come here so bad, why identify yourself by changing your name away from Anonymous? If you need to single yourself out, what benefit is it to you or here?

How do you even get LTSB? Is it available for an end user?

>How do you even get LTSB?

> en_windows_10_enterprise_2015_ltsb_x64_dvd_6848446.iso
264D48C902E6B586A1ED965062F7DA4D4DA99B35

> en_windows_10_enterprise_2015_ltsb_x86_dvd_6848454.iso
ABE400AD86C604197A3B163E31AFCC1B7C53325E

> en_windows_10_enterprise_2016_ltsb_x64_dvd_9059483.iso
031ED6ACDC47B8F582C781B039F501D83997A1CF

> en_windows_10_enterprise_2016_ltsb_x86_dvd_9060010.iso
45E72D02FF17125C699558719EB946D8E140C9CC

Google the hash according to the iso you want.

>Is it available for an end user?
No.
forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/28669-Microsoft-Toolkit-Official-KMS-Solution-for-Microsoft-Products

But I like here (:

>Sup Forums doesn't hate women
Yes it does. You yourself are further proving this by being so ass blasted over my comments.

I wonder how much Microsoft pays people to post here