I do not think countries should exist. We are all children of the sky and equal in God's eyes...

I do not think countries should exist. We are all children of the sky and equal in God's eyes. Support a world without borders!

fuck off

Nah. Just think of all the gross brown people stripping first world countries of any advantage or benefit

You start and we'll see how it goes

I love you!~

Humans are stupid animals and they'll kill each other if you don't control them.

I do not believe that! Everyone has good in them!

In a realistic World Government Indians and Chinese would rule the world because they have the most population

i really love this meme because if would come true
those spoiled little western fags would immedietaly lose their cozy life of luxury

In a realistic world cockroachs' thoughts aren't considered.

In a parallel universe Froaches would be smart.

then let me live in your house

ok~

where do you live
im 30 years old fat autistic neckbeard and i like anime

lol youre a fucking mongoloid OP and its a surprise youre still alive todat and your organs havent been harvested by jews yet.

YET!

Van Meter, Iowa
you have to promise to embrace peace though~

y-yes s-sir..

This is what I think too user. Support a Greek world.

Yeah we're so rich and wealthy you can't even imagine how many thousands i get every month
Everytime I go in the street the first word that comes to mind is "luxury", totally

More seriously OP, globalization already happened years ago. And it sucks.

you get products for cheaper
thus the companies continue making profit and sell them at prices you can afford

once pajeet earn the same as pierre, you will lose this privilege

What no that's crazy it's obviously the other way around, there's more money around so prices are higher here not lower.
Not that much though, because unlike what your propaganda says France is actually a poor shithole where everyone is unemployed or working for shit minimal wages

Anyways you'll get fucked too in this process don't get too cocky