1. Country

1. Country
2. How do you cope with not having a gf?

South Korea
Very badly

You stop wanting one after so long

Go to Japan, millions of Japanese women crave the Zainichi dick.

Israel
Not too badly
Especially on February 14th as I watch shekels trickle out of the pockets of my less lonely friends

canada
feels good being an incel

1. Russia
2. Shitpost online

Straya
Normally I don't care but nearly all my good friends have girlfriends now and they're always busy with them. So not only do I barely have a friends anymore, when I do hang with them I'm constantly reminded that I'm the odd one out. It makes me feel like shit desu

>flag
>i have trascended that puny need

>not having girlfriends that pay exactly half for everything
why?

England
Quite badly

At this point I know I'm going to be single forever. I feel it in my gut. For whatever reason, I lack the ability to form romantic bonds with women. I couldn't tell you why, it's just how it is. Something about me just doesn't work properly. I have friends, so I'm not really complaining, but I guess it is a strange thing to fully accept.

Australia
I'm dying IRL so I don't care. In Heaven or the next life I might find a nice gf.

This merchant has the right idea. Girlfriends are a massive money drain. Just fuck a prostitute occasionally if you're hungry for sex.

>South Korea
>Very badly

Morocco
Very badly

Arrange Marriage ftw

flag
I can't miss what I've never had desu

>implying women like this exist

oops I meant him

1. Flag
2. Last one I had was a year ago, and in those 12 months I have improved in almost every aspect of my life, aside from money, than again, I live in Serbia, so that is a given. So I guess I am kind of better off without a gf, for now

But the question is, OP why don't you get a gf if you want one so much? What is stopping you?

I'm gay, so I don't care.

I don't, I'll end up killing myself sooner than later.

Don't!

1. Russia.

2. Incredibly well. Broke up with my gf 3 weeks ago and not even regretting my decision.
Relationships are fucking hard, you no gf faggots don't even realize (well duh) what it's like

some of us marry with korean because we has no chance to meet other gaijins...it's easy to understand.

>tfw our international top3 are anti-Japan nation

Flag
Not too well. But now I've got a gf I really like, I wanna be single so I can join the army. The grass is always greener friends.

>because we have no chance to meet other gaijins
How about marrying... uh... you know...
a japanese?

>mfw I already give up

GO GAY

There's absolutely no reason not to, this life has nothing to offer to me and there is nothing left for me to experience.

Life has tons of things to offer.
How old are you? Do you exercise often?

what's your height / weight

1Flag.
2.Stopped giving a fuck a long time ago.

I realized a long time ago there arent enough women for everyone and some of us are just doomed to die alone. Life is shit, get used to it.

It's ok, hookers cost 30-40 euros where I live.

See that fat kid face above? I'm him. maybe older and fatter.

I don't finland got the right idea

Brazil including to top 10.

Nah man, knock it off.

Get good in Leage of Legends and you will drown in pussy

>pussy
*boipussy

how do you even get fat in korea. rice and kimchi can have only so many calories

The fuck is with you suicidal people? I mean, you can kill yourself at any given moment, at least give life a try before you end it.

It isn't that easy, tho.

Why the hate against Peru? Don't get me wrong, I hate Peru too, but it seems so randomly specific.

Khekeled

>hate against Peru

???
I don't.
That stats are international marriage stats for Japanese men.

Oh, I misunderstood. Still, why would Japanese marry with Peruvians? They are short, not very pretty and they are irritatingly poor. How would you even meet Peruvians?

>implying I would only eat korean food
user...

1. Russиa
2. I have gf, but she is too hardworking to me, also I love her so much and hate myself 'cos I can't be as well as she.

too hardworking? what?

better than me at all.

Marry her.

no, at first im gonna make myself better and after all marry her.

Rusbro, take her as an example to follow. It is actually pretty awesome to have someone like that around you, I know from experience

Thank you, I will.