Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

windoze

>webcam still points to your nose
inb4 "g doesn't need webcams"

Then why should I pay for something you've decided I don't need?

they sell a version with ubuntu preinstalled

Dell

is that somebody taking a shit in the background?

>linax
it would fail harder than a rock

Its the 15 inch not the 13

It has a keyboard, and doesn't havea man machine iinterface to plug my Aura in to and go surfing.

you have to use two hands to open it.

The whole bottom lifts up if you try and do it one handed.

Why get a 13 inch when you can get the smallest 15" on the market?

No trackpoint :^)

it doesn't have bezels

those are vital for any touch device to prevent people with big hands from accidentally touching the screen

>weird webcam
>terribad speakers

I still have one tho. I kind of wish I got a MBP instead, but then I realize I can actually play games without throttling or the laptop starting on fire.

Each side of the keyboard has enough wasted space to place a numpad on it and it still doesn't have a fucking numpad.

Lack of upgradable parts to ensure longevity.

It's not from Razer

Stiff hinges... That's a huge plus!

It's a Dell.

That's because numpads ruin laptops. Offset keyboards are the worst

RAM,
M.2 SSD,
2 different sizes of battery depending if you want more battery or a 2.5 inch drive

It's one of the best high end ultra books for upgrading and repair..

Using avatars is a bannable offence

>massive lower bezel
>webcam on bottom
>no numpad
>no physical mouse buttons
>terrible, spaced chiclet keys

This.

its sad that a laptop you consider "one of the best for upgrading an repair" only has those 3 upgrades available

Touchpad doesn't and never will be able to compare to Macs.

nosecam
16:9
clickpad
no numpad
windows

webcam is on the bottom of the screen

>nosecam
That's needed to get that infinity edge display.

>16:9
So? all phone is like that.

>clickpad
itz gud

>no numpad
Still needing numpad in [insert year]

>windows
Better than lincucksand macoshill.

It does not appear to have a back-lit keyboard.

Mine doesn't either and I didn't even consider that I would like to have this when I bought it but not having it is annoying when using the laptop on a bus at night and a few situations like that.

I'm also guessing that laptop has two common flaws all laptops appear to have:

- The webcam is probably 720p which is an absolute joke when 12MP is the minimum for even cheap cellphones these days
- The battery life on it is probably 2 hours max of SOT.

No idea if this applies to this Dell or not but since it applies to (almost) all laptops it probably does.

Very good point.

>Still needing numpad in [insert year]
That's like building a house without a bathroom and implying that's fine by saying "still needing a bathroom in [insert year]".

Guess what, if you're going to use a spreadsheet or even just a calculator then you're 20x more efficient with a numpad. I'm guessing you're one of those who never had a job which made you able to use a numpad without looking at it but for some of us it's essential.

Function keys exist for a reason.

I wish non-Mac laptops stopped trying to copy that stupid ass trackpad design. I can't be the only one who hates it. Even Thinkpads are phasing out the left and right buttons.

you cannot get a quad core processor on any other ultrabook other than xps 15.
its a great ultrabook!

>TFW had 3
>All of them blue screen
>Dell will not take them back
Still using one right now but not worth the cost

wtf is even happening rn

First time seeing shilling in action?

Is the mousepad still shit?

Networking.

It has a back-lit keyboard.

Webcam is 720p, admittedly, why the fuck would I want a 12MP webcam? If I'm video conferencing with someone they don't need to see my pores.

I have the 4K U.S. version (which has the bigger battery by default). Dell advertises about 8 hours, real world is actually about 4-5 hours. Which is pretty remarkable for a Windows laptop. I've heard the 1080p models with the upgraded battery actually get around 8 hours.

Quick note though, the Dell XPS 15 has the best fucking screen on a laptop I've ever seen. Quality itself rivals the Retina Display on the Macbook Pro. The only issue is that PremierColor (color calibration software) is really unstable and Windows is still pretty shit at High-DPI support.

Despite that, however, it is the best Windows laptop I've ever owned.

No, the Trackpad is actually fucking phenomenal. The only limitations are within Windows itself.

theres no usb c right

There is one USB-C port on the XPS 15.

I hear it has a coil whine issue, but apparently from that and some other features, it seems like a great laptop imo

Stay away from this, I had one, the hinges are complete shit, not only do they make creak sounds when opening/closing lid after a few months use, they also break easily and you cant buy replacements. Just overall shit build quality.

>t. mactoddler

> Find a flaw.
Mirror shows the guy taking the picture.

Yes, because it's light and the hinges are good. The MBP only needs one hand because the base is heavy. I mean sure, I'd prefer only using 1 hand, but there's a valid reason why.

The one big flaw of the laptop is coil whine.

this thread is a flaw
we've seen it 2k times already

Yeah what I mean about this is that.

>There's no company (I know of) that builds laptops and allows you to swap out the motherboard/CPU in the future for upgrades so you can keep the rest and pretty much get a 'new' one without having to pay full price.

I think that would be totally awesome. Allowing me to customize (Granted within some restrictions) the cpu/motherboard/gpu thus allowing me to save on quite a few $$$ over buying a new one.

he's not naked, that's a +1

>best Windows laptop I've ever owned.
ROFL!!!
You haven't owned a good quality laptop so you think your shitpx is the best LOL
Try Sager laptops next brainlet!

XPS 13 user here, they should have added a numpad with the additional width in the 15" model. The numpad is the only thing I miss about my old cheap Sandy Bridge, 768p toshiba laptop.

shitty cooling that all dells have

>his laptop came with stickers

There is an empty WWAN slot in there too, why should I pay for those extra traces and components and plastic?

>Dell
>Windows 10
Admittedly the windows part is easily fixed, but you can never really distance yourself from the fact that you bought hardware from such a shitty manufacturer

Where is your caretaker and why is she letting you post on the internet unsupervised?

>too expensive
They do seem like great little laptops, but I couldn't justify paying that much for something without discrete graphics, only 128gb storage, and an underpowered processor.
Got a ux303ub used that performs better for like, half as much

I can't fucking stand the Trackpad

>find a flaw
your skin color

and asus has a small bezel model too

>daily dell XPS shilling thread from either mentally ill or payed OP
>Sup Forums falls for it every time
>OP even uses the same picture and text all the time an d doesn't get banned
Sage.

Unirocinally sager? I used to shill them to everyone and thier mother when Sager Clevo were still underground but now thier build quality is down to a coin toss btween DOA or nuke proof on the exact same make and model. They fix that yet?

plastic
keyboard flex
no numpad
no nipple
black bar

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SHIT SINCE OCTOBER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

As a newfag on the fence inregard to the XPS red pill me on em.

Why are they b8 shit and what are better options?

just look at that keyboard

does that look like it's nice to type on to you?

shut up shut up shut up
pic related, taken with the xps™ webcam

>plastic
Nothing about this laptop is plastic.

Yes.

i guess if you like 0.1 mm travel

if you're going to be using linux, you might as well get a fucking ultrabook, because you're aren't going to be using anything that requires 4k on it

>not a thinkpad

L