The Most Typical City

What is the most typical city in your country?

In Finland it is Lahti.

Here's the average city

probably some bland midwestern city like indianapolis

Peoria is officially the most average city in the US

How about Germany?

Hei mä oon lahest :DDD nähää desuis

Please don't ask ;_; Shit's bad over here.

That said, I would suggest Nürnberg for our most average city. It has lots of the stuff people around the world associate with Germany, such as a huge variety of beers, the best sausages in our cunt (pic very related), all the medieval architecture tourists come here for, and unfortunately also a good number of refugees and Turks.

>best sausage
>not Weißwurst

Weißwurst is god.tier too, but nothing beats a good pair of Rostbratwürste, either in some bread or with a serving of Sauerkraut.

Weißwürste with a Brezel and sweet mustard are indeed absolutely delicious desu, bonus points if you wash it down with a Weißbier.

Do you have German sausages in Brazil? Surprised you know about Weißwürste desu

Besides Tórshavn, we only have villages.

that would be some small town in central poland
polish towns are quite diverse, villages all look the same

Hannover

I will visit Finland in this Summer, and if Lahti is really most typical city, it sounds I should visit there...

In japan, suburbs of Tokyo are almost all the same, very typical.

The bakery near my house sells them. Top tier place, but really expensive.

nice juche towers

probably somewhere in the midlands tho google is saying some place near leeds

Most typical city= most boring city?

no
city that looks very normal to your country

There is literally nothing to see in Lahti. I know people say that, but I mean it 100%. There is nothing at all.

t. just moved away from there finally

the city looks very normal. Kiitos for your explain, but I'm not sure the definition yet, anyway it doesn't sound good for sight seeing place.

>there is nothing at all.
Joo, I checked it by wiki, and nothing for sight seeing.
I'd rather ask people which is the most cultural or historical city in your country.

Thanks for information.

Eh, nah Lahti is a shithole of its own level, don't visit unless you absolutely need to.

Something like this. Old in the middle, then kamienice, then commie blocks around and the newblocks and new kamienice.

2bh, most cities in Europe looks same...
Orange color roofs?