Account got hacked

my lol account got hacked and i have no idea how to get it back riot wont help as well the user name is kingasis and the ingame name is jup the email and password got changed and i need help getting it back

Let me just grab my hacking clothes

;)

All I could say is... lol.

i have no clue what to do

>*laces army surplus boots*
>*firmly applies clasp on faux leather gloves*
>*grabs camouflage painted keyboard* (IBM model M)
>*puts on dads reading glasses that i had colored over the lenses with a black sharpie*
>*grabs skateboard with tech deck decals*
>*looks at pager*
>grand central station
>hack the planet
lets rock.......

for one, stop playing Graves you got a 47 pct winrate over 104 games

have not been able to get on this account for 2 years now i just want my first account back with my ez skin

do you have the email addy associated w the account? riot support should be able to reset your pw.

u can buy a level 30 for like 20 bucks but it's gonna be gay grinding out runes and shit again

the email got changed i gave then the other 2 emails that it was linked to before but they wont help they want me to know everything i did with it form the first 5 champs first 3 skins and i dont remmber all that i made the account 7 years ago

on it

>the email got changed
And you confirmed it because ..?

it was before the email change

No, email was changed after you confirmed it by clicking link in letter. And you did it because ..?

i didnt they got in to my email as well i had the same passcode for lol and the email like a dumb ass

Hello I bought a decked out account from a nigger on Craigslist and now he is using his id credentials to get the account back and I cant do shit because he is the original owner

Thats how lol works right?

no no this was my account at the start made it in season 2

hey guy, I have 3 level 30 accounts on NA and 1 level 30 account on LAN

password to every one of them is niggerballs1

if you can brute force one of the usernames it's yours, i want to quit playing this crap anyways since they nerf Zyra to shit and leave every other actually broken champion untouched

Use different passwords.
Your account is lost, and rightfully so.

Have a nice day, nobody can help you if you cant even help yourself.

would you mind sharing that info for me?

sent :)

thanks man :)

Ok, so I just tried logging in and it let me in. Weird. Anyway, sorry for the trouble, guys

nice meme no i cant get in

Go away

but i needs help

fuck you man why can't you just fucking help me you fucking nigger ass cunt

what you need help with my guy

stop trying to get someone to hack into an account you want you fuckin faglord

i mean its my account man

VIDEO GAMES

WHERE DA VIDEO GAMES AT

i just killed my neighbor's dog now i need help with hiding the corpse somewhere my dude

the accounts even linked to my lol king account thats a lot of proof its my account right there

stick your tits under a bus and report back

on it brb

cant find a fucking bus

choo choo motherfucker

>Gold V
>barely 50% wr
literally nothing

but its my account and i would like it back

tough luck, kid. shit happens. it's called life. don't you have more pressing matters to attend to?

not really im a loner with no friends feels amazing senpai

That's a non-issue. Most of us here are like that. Doesn't mean we don't do interesting stuff. For example, I'm sick and tired of having to suck other people's cocks, so I'm making my own OS that's tailormade for what *I* want an OS to be and will be my daily driver.
I'm sure you have something else to do that you're interested in.
Strike out and pave your own way, senpai

desu i always wanted to kms

why is the mascot a giant walrus with a spatula?
you fucking americans and your burgers.

>Riot wont hell me
well maybe you shouldn't have bought an account

I literally sold my account a few times and took it back thanks to Riot

didn't buy an account made it 7 years ago

Hi I buy hacked accounts all the time and I know ways to recover them as well. If you have the original email address used you already win. Contact support then they will give you a list of 10 maybe 20 or so questions about your account ranging from first skin purchase to location account was made from.

Honestly since you still have access to original email you should be fine. If all else fails tell them you were trying to sell the the account and it will be permanently banned, no questions asked and nothing the other guy can do.

>not cracking your knuckles
hey everyone look at this n00b

sadly allreay been in that shit and they said needed more info i dont know the first 5 champs and skins cuz it was so long ago

cosidering I knew the necessary questions but made an account few months after the game got released it's on you, baby boy

just do it, famalam

AHAHAHHAAH

why do you care, this is a free to play game
just make a new account wtf

>using the smiley without a carat nose