/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user posts pics of his Intellimouse • user is lost and posts his new chink shit in /hpg/ • AwfulReviews user confirms Fasttech sells the better fidget cube copy • user gets the Xiaomi Mi Pen • user reviews a SNES controller • user participated in Gearbest's Lucky Bag event and bought one, his lucky bag contained a quality dash camera • user receives a weeb figure • Gearbest now also has a egg game, no exploits found as of yet • user benches a Kingdian S500 • user reviews a Qshave Merkur knockoff • Anons post their new arrivals
• user bought The One ring for just 90 cents Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gizchina.com/2015/05/05/doogee-f2-ibiza-investigated-over-inconsistent-processor-specifications/
youtube.com/watch?v=uWFZ0uMCOfI
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_505918.html
banggood.com/Cube-Iwork10-Ultimate-64GB-Intel-Atom-x5-Z8300-Quad-Core-10_1-Inch-Dual-OS-Tablet-p-1040969.html?rmmds=search
gearbest.com/laptops/pp_602696.html
aliexpress.com/item/this/32515285513.html
en.miui.com/thread-154254-1-1.html
aliexpress.com/item/10Pcs-DIY-Prototype-Paper-PCB-Universal-Experiment-Matrix-Circuit-Board-5x7CM/32546265487.html
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_261864.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_617043.html?wid=11
github.com/Freeyourgadget/Gadgetbridge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's amazing if real

Where do you buy your teas?

this will be another thread war episode

So hey about the Doogee Shoot 1

Smelly mint plant update!

regular op wasn't there to make a new thread and someone else made one in his place.

I don't know why he made this duplicate one.

Just report the one which was created later. Which is this one.

What's the smallest non-garbage locking chink knife available?

Pretty sure pic related is the smallest one available, but since I'm here I'd rather not spend $20 + shipping on what's essentially half a cubic centimeter of steel and g10. Ironically enough it's the same weight as the notably larger Spyderco Dragonfly II (no longer available on ali, RIP) but that's probably because the dw-1 is liner lock.

your news are garbage, why dont you fill it with Dogee Shoot 1 Outback Steakhouse pics instead?

Not him, but just post this news in the real thread.
Absolutely no reason to create another one.

yes, yes.
it's shit.

/p/ here,
look at the corner softness. shitty plastic lens might even be decentered. sky blown out, no dynamic range like a 550nm canon sensor.
over sharpened in post processing, water colour noise reduction. muted colours. flaring everywhere. muh leica glow.

1 nanking was not enough.

shit/10.

>2 threads

I've started dating a cute boy I met through Sup Forums but I have never had sex before much less gay sex.
I was wondering if it's safe to buy lube off AliExpress.
I don't want to buy something that irritates my penis or something.

Anyone tried out chink whetstones?
They are expensive as fuck locally but aliexpress has ones for a couple dollars.

While it is probably safe just buy some good lube, shit is cheap and you can be sure exactly what it is. I may be a lesbian but my gf needs lube because she's abnormally tight and we just buy some decent lube, which as I said doesn't cost a whole lot.

Also is the bitchboi a trap?

Did you check if they're not tiny?
While there's wicked sharp / other sharpening device clones that are fairly good which use very small whetstones you can buy off ali with good results, large whetstones aren't all that cheap and are very likely to break in transport. Read more in the infograph.

Wow you know your Doogee Shoot 1 basics

Your opinion made me like the Doogee Shoot 1 more. I'm gonna buy 2.

Thanks mate.

Actually a wicked edge clone would be even better. Been wanting to have a rig that could properly angle my knives.

One decently sized package. What's inside?

This thread has the /csg/ bunny mascot in the OP image so it's the real one

Reminder that Dodgy Doogee shit are worth garbage.

gizchina.com/2015/05/05/doogee-f2-ibiza-investigated-over-inconsistent-processor-specifications/

Anyone bought a KVM switch they'd recommend?

They're (the concept) great. Chink ones can have the details and fittings fall apart, but work well enough to buy one rather than the original which is likie $100 more expensive sans shipping. Considering getting one and a 10 grit stone to bevel the knives I make.

Ohhhh nooooo, that sucks

Ok, that's it. Cancelled my Doogee Shoot 1 order.

>gizchina.com/2015/05/05/doogee-f2-ibiza-investigated-over-inconsistent-processor-specifications/

This is par for the course with chink shit

A decently sized Doogee Shoot 1

Lol everybody does that.

Like what he said It's not surprising when you buy Chink shit. It's not against Doogee but for the entire Chinese smartphone community. So buying Doogee Shoot 1 is still safe.

user, no. Don't be retarded. China/Ali has no quality control for their products like other countries do so you never know what is in them. It'll probably end up ruining your penis and whatever orifice you put it in.
Never buy sex toys, makeup, or anything that goes in your body from online chink stores.

I'll show it off once I paint (I'm thinking of staining it red) and assemble, but first impression is it looks to be pretty alright. The neck's been cut along the grain a little oddly (mainly the head is affected by this) and there's the odd splinter, so it might need a little sandpaper or something to smooth it out. I think it's made of maple, but I don't know much about wood.
Also, the instructions are in English, and for some reason, Swedish?

>nice comprehension there

doogee?
more like dodgy right?

Yeah that's what I meant, didn't make it clear enough. Don't put chink shit inside you, user.

What will it take for you to strip away your delusion and for you to admit your buyers remorse? Holy fuck. Waiting for more fake photos taken from your "Doogee" that you've ripped from reviews of the Samsung S7 you pathetic faggot.

Muh Pakistani mousepad to replace muh Shinkai clouds mousepad from artsmoo.

because ikea

It's not delusion if you're being paid to shill the Doogee on Sup Forums. For all his bluster no one here has taken review photos taken with entirely different phones and tried to pass them off as taken with a budget chink phone to shill it on /csg/. This guy has repeatedly. Then he has the nerve to turn around and rant about imaginary "Xiaomi shills" even though nobody with a Xiaomi has lied like this.

This general is in the toilet thanks to this shill. I hope the chinks are paying you well you Dodgy Doogee faggot.

nice dupe, check the cat pls next time

He's false flagging.

>Bought Chuwi Hi Pro 10
>It's out of stock
Which 10 inch tablet should I get instead? Have 160$.

Awful reviews here with a new video, got another better autism cube yesterday, i made a comparison video between the old bad one and the new good one:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWFZ0uMCOfI

Enjoy!

Get it with the keyboard for $179.99
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_505918.html

^ Completely off topic attention hoe phuccphaggotry remember to report this post all, get b&

This isn't the real thread anyway

banggood.com/Cube-Iwork10-Ultimate-64GB-Intel-Atom-x5-Z8300-Quad-Core-10_1-Inch-Dual-OS-Tablet-p-1040969.html?rmmds=search
thats what i orderd a few days ago

CHUWI LAPBOOK 14.1 ON SALE AGAIN FOR $229!!!
gearbest.com/laptops/pp_602696.html

reporting reports is against the rules kiddo

Cross posting part of my cgl order here. I'll post reviews when everything arrives.

underage b&

watched, liked and subscribed!

RIP Comfy Reviews
All hail Awful Reviews

nice dildos

because he's an attention seeking faggot and it makes his little dick go hard.

Can't he just masturbate to sissification hypnosis vids like normal people?

Holy shit, am I unlucky or are so many sellers on AliExpress completely braindead?

I have ordered an item 3 different times from 3 different "reputable" stores.

First one "sends out item" and then says a day later that they didn't have my variant in stock so they didn't send it. I have to ask them 3 times for a refund, and they say I have to open dispute then - which I can't do because it was "recently shipped"..

Second one "sends it out", I ask after a week because no tracking status, they say it can take a long time, and then 5 days after say that "post office just told us your parcel got lost". Okay, shit happens, but then they say my variant is out of stock -- but I have been the only one to make an order in the last month. Ask them for refund and can't get it ASAP because of same reason as #1.

Third merchant does same as first, so now I have to wait another 2 weeks to get my money back.

Like Jesus Christ why is is so hard to get a cheap chink mp3 player on this site? Have $90 locked into AliExpress because even the most trusted merchants are scum I guess????

A lot of butthurt for a dead thread

user gets chinked

no butthurt here, I don't give a fuck who makes the thread and I'm kinda happy regularop takes care that there's always a thread.
That said, creating a second thread when there's already one just reeks of attention seeking faggotry. that shit doesn't happen with most other generals.

got a a xiaomi piston 3 headphones today for which i paid $3.92
unfortunately they dont really work on my laptop, i almost only get sound out of the right one and have to have the balance at like 6% left 90% right to get somewhere near similar from both
mic doest seem to connect either
maybe xps 13 doesnt have 4 pin jack support or maybe its the drivers i dont know

if anyone has a idea id be greatful otherwise $4 isnt a huge loss

received my pepe estickers

Think you need one of these
aliexpress.com/item/this/32515285513.html

They're fakes. The real Piston 3 goes for like 13.

Kill yourself, faggot.

You bought a pair of fake Piston 3s, the headphone jack isn't white on the real one.

en.miui.com/thread-154254-1-1.html

also a pack of 10 single-side prototype pcb's and paid $1.32
aliexpress.com/item/10Pcs-DIY-Prototype-Paper-PCB-Universal-Experiment-Matrix-Circuit-Board-5x7CM/32546265487.html

they are nice, hole dimensions and spacing are good
waiting for some mcu and peripherals to arrive

unfortunately xps 13 doesnt have two audio jacks but thanks

alright, didnt honestly expect more from cheap headphones, just wanted a pair of headphones with a mic to use on my laptop

Laptops don't take mic input through three pole jacks regardless.

Those PCB are SHIT 100%. Don't even bother using them. Get the green ones, 10000 times better.
0/10 would not use them again. I though my soldering skills were shit, but upon switching to other boards my skills improved 10x. Still shit anyway.

Use this thread

Mine does.

some of the newer thin ones do
kys

But your solder skills do suck.
Had no problem soldering on these.

And the green ones are double-sided, which can be useful but it makes desoldering components again a major pain in the ass.

damn, what retard thought that would be a good idea to remove the mic jack then

shouldnt be a difference between green and diarrhoea pcb's desu
greens only look nicer maybe im wrong i dont know

Ah k.
Get these instead, they're the successor to the Piston 3.

gearbest.com/earphones/pp_261864.html

>damn, what retard thought that would be a good idea to remove the mic jack then
probatly the fapple with their fagbook (not)pro, but im not shure

EU version of the Oneplus 3T available for 383€ with the coupon code OP3TSR
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_617043.html?wid=11

>Get these instead, they're the successor to the Piston 3.
thanks but no thanks, they also have 4 pin jack, will buy 3 pin next time because xps 13 dont works with 4 pins apparently
maybe rock zircon or something cheaper

Anyone has expirience in LED matrix display that I could easly connect to a raspberry pi?

Teavivre

This thread is just kept alive by samefagging.

that's probably hemp, you could buy a bag full of seeds at the pet store or even Walmart

>He says while the other thread only has 11 unique ips and this one 33

what happened
archives is down

Nothing, Awful shared his latest video and a jannie mistook it for a referral url.

because you keep it on the front page with your samefagging
this one has about a 2:1 ratio, the other 1:1

Bubble bags to create "herb" extraction
Gummy bear tray to make gummy bear edibles
Sorbitol to add sweetness and springiness
Other ingredients I can get local.

Wish me luck

>cancerous gummy bears

First time I order chink shit. Wish me luck anons.

I'll give it to the chinks.

The MiBand! the shipping was pretty fast (about 15 days).

Remember to use this instead of Xiaomi's app
github.com/Freeyourgadget/Gadgetbridge

And the autism(tm) earplugs. Material looks still, sound is clear, pretty deep bass too.

I wasn't chinked this time, but I wasn't a risk taker on those products either. To be continued...

Thanks friend.

I'm looking to get a chink controller, and I'm a bit surprised by the prices on NES/SNES bluetooth controllers... some $30 at the very least, while different looking ones are down to $2.

Is there a difference or are they just playing on "muh retro" effect?

Never tried this app, what's different about it? The base Mi app seems perfectly fine to me.

Perfect first order desu fampai, it's the absolute best thing I bought from the chinks really, the one that hasn't died randomly, that hasn't broken, and that hasn't left my wrist in months.

If you're okay with sending your personal health data to Xiaomi then no problem. Just remember they could partner up with 3rd party food/health companies to tailor ads shown to you or try to sell you supplements etc.

No, the 8bitdo controllers are genuinely good and worth the money.
The 2$ are ones are cheap trash.

thisalso the $2 ones are USB not bluetooth. If you want a bluetooth controller that's closer to Dualshock / Xbox check out Xiaomi Gamepad and Gamesir G3S

Which Orange Pi should I buy for using as a PleX client? One?

how long do reviews take to post? I posted some pics but they haven't shown up yet

also what if the the pics hypothetically contain subtle boipucci