1500X RRP: $190

>1500X RRP: $190
>7700K RRP: $350

84.2% more money for 10.1% more performance. Really gets the neurons firing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8bRqdFGCf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You got your percents mixed up
It's 10% more expensive for 84% more performance

i5-7500 is only a few dollars more and offers better performance. Also, it's not an AMD processor. Win-win

>Intel user buyer's remorse thread?
>Intel user buyer's remorse thread

I wouldn't buy 4-core CPU today desu senpai. ESPECIALLY for games, modern crossplatform engines know how to use at least 7 threads.

>i5-7500 is only a few dollars more and offers better performance

Then you overclock the 1500X and it sails right on by. Good luck with overclocking your 7500. :^)

>4 cores
>4 threads
>2017

Thanks for playing :)

>7700k
>$350
Stop Pajeet.

>This desperate

You feeling ok there?

>1500X
>$190

If Micro Center prices are valid, then both chips are cheaper and the gap remains the same.

>$380
oh god even worse

>3 posts in under a minute
AMD shitpost cell is working hard today.

Not everyone can drive to microcenter to buy a processor in person. You realize this right?

>having to tinker for hours to get +3-4fps in Hunie-Pop
Enjoy wasting your time to enhance an inferior component

Holy fucking shit at least shitpost properly.

Kill yourself, shill.

T-T-THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!

>Good luck with overclocking your 7500

Intel price cuts when?

So take a bus.

I bet people that bought the 1700x feel pretty stupid right now

DELID THIS!

Damn, Intelshills got buttdevastated

Depends on what they bought it for. Anybody buying an 8c/16t CPU purely for gaymen deserves everything they get. Of course, it'll crush the lesser parts in more highly-threaded workloads.

Srsly for creative work and even some gaymen, the r5 is a very attractive option. OC'd delid-lake is still better for pure gaymen though. Everyone should be happy there's now a choice at least.

Maybe, just maybe they do more than just gaming?

>1500x and 1700x have almost the same performance

Definitely waiting for Ryzen 3 after this info.

Plus tax, so $330ish and gas.

>gas

Fuck off you retarded sack of shit with down syndrome

youtube.com/watch?v=P8bRqdFGCf0

Plus a cpu cooler, so another $40
So your not getting out of microcenter for less than $380

Nah fuck that shit clown, buses be crowded filled with smelly people who have breaths that reak of shit.

If an uber can't take me within a ~5 mile radius then it's not worth going to.

Price you pay for being a poorfag that needs to get somewhere on 75 cents.

Said the man that claimed the Ryzen launch would be flawless, and no bugs would be present.

I don't know where you live but 5 mile uber rides here are like $20 a pop.

Also I hope you weren't actually recommending people get a processor that requires deliding or a $300 water cooler.

t. Helen Keller

Shows how HT is fucking useless.

Quite the controversial opinion you have there, son

kek

It's not, it works real nice outside of games.

lol $20 holy shit, I can get almost a full tank of gas for that.

>3GHz
>4.2GHz
You can't actually believe that moar cores a good deal.

Wow, even after that embarrassment a week or so ago? You're still at it?

Tripfags are really something else.

Instead in the area that matters, gaming

Dude its wayyyy fucking slower it wasn't meant to compete, it was meant to provide budget value, which it fails at because nobody needs 16 thread loads.

He's been destroyed since Ryzen 7 release. I think he just likes the bullying.

There will be a point where intel cannot throw MOAR NIGGAHERTZ (and heat/power consumption) at the problem and expect it goes away. Their 10nm process doesn't seem so hot (unlike their recent kaby lakes with mayo instead of soldering) and developers are aware they cannot keep single-core bruteforcing everything.

reminder gorillion pc games is now console port from xbox/ps4, good luck running new and ported games with 4 core in 2017

The only fair comparison is a Intel 4/4 vs an AMD 4/4, 4/8 vs 4/8 a Intel 6 core vs a AMD 6 core, and 8 core vs 8 core.

Anything else is just pure shilling

The soldering issue is much more complex than faggots like you realize.

afaik they didn't need to do shit, a refurbished 2 year old i7 destroys ryzen.

It's AMD's fault Intel wants 350 goybucks for a 8 thread CPU and $1000 for a 8 core?

Or we just compare products in the same price range, maybe?

If you're running a compute server you do.

Yeah well living arrangements have made it impossible for me to keep a car so I have to make due. It doesn't bother me too much, my local shopping center with a wallmart, giant, and a shitload of restaurants like chipotle are only a few blocks away.

uhhhhh

>640x480 gaymen benchmarks are the only thing that matters
Pls terminate yourself.

You mean 1080p gaming, the resolution 95% of gamers game at

No offense but even budget arm chipsets have hardware accelerated x265 encoding, it isn't a real measure of performance it can either do it or it can't.

The nearest microcenter is 120 miles away from me. Round trip on a Greyhound would cost me ~$90 and then I'd have another $20-$40 Uber ride to get to Microcenter from the bus station and back.

is this a troll? should I filter this fag?

>h.264

You haven't already?

REMINDER
That tripfag is Jordan. The person running Logical increments. That site in the sticky.
he's a blatant Jew.
That site should be removed because of this.

>No offense but even budget arm chipsets have hardware accelerated x265 encoding, it isn't a real measure of performance it can either do it or it can't.
Yeah but hardware encoding fucking blows. Besides streaming or recording gaymen/live footage video HW encoding has no practical use in anything else. Have fun with that dogshit video quality or 100GB+ file sizes.

Also if that's not good enough then it also blows intel out of the water in blender.

Anyway even gaymen has improved on the R7s.

I honestly don't see why people should go with intel anymore.

kek

Actually the entire sticky is just a shill by the guy that made some shitty installgentoo wiki.

Corelet and a tripfag?
The ultimate cuck.

It's super easy to find out who owns LI, and where he lives also.

Least that wiki is somewhat handy. Unlike Jordan.

If you are streaming you aren't going to use software encoding, you will use shit like NVENC. Its totally fucking irrelevant, nobody gives a shit.

Even if you were video editing you wouldn't be using slow ass x265, the only people I can think of that would actually need that kind of performance are release groups.

Pretty much everything in the sticky besides the wiki was added after the fact and the 1k+ thread of people bitching to take it down.

>You don't need all those threads and cores on that $300 cpu, buy this $350 cpu instead, goy. Trust me.

>If you are streaming you aren't going to use software encoding
Actually you are, because it produces much better quality at low bitrates than hardware encoders. If you're pushing 100Mbps for Steam IHS or something then yeah, hardware can be decent too.

Its true though, its a virtually useless optimization and AMD always has useless comparisons to inflate the value of their dogshit. Its part of their release cycle.

So are you saying is something you legitimately believe in?

C'mon clown, I know you better than that.

Do you really need me to affirm something so obvious?

Your pretend surprise doesn't lend credence to your dipshit pro AMD arguments.

Go check if a 10x more expensive car is 10x faster

Jesus, I guess Intel making 6-32 core count SKUs is virtually useless also

>If you are streaming you aren't going to use software encoding, you will use shit like NVENC
kek, I have an i7-6700K doing my software encoding for my i7-7700K computer. What are you, too poor to afford another computer just for streaming and recording?

My only issue is that it's third party. Doesn't seem to contain ads or trackers. But still there's a reasonable amount of confirmed channers IP's that are possibly logged.

Wish it was more up to date tho. Could have been good, but needing user accounts to submit changes probably what killed it.
(Assuming user accounts are needed)

So many burned Intlel shills on this thread kek

My only issue is that it's for literal retards that cannot compare/contrast parts, and need someone else to tell them what to buy.

It was a pet project created by some dipshit in IRC that got fired because someone tattled on him for accidentally pasting customer information from work, never had any real community backing, a few NEET's filled it with some bullshit and abandoned it.

I was actually giving you the benefit of the doubt because I genuinely consider you my internet friend. Sadly is right, you're either an idiot or a shill. Ain't gonna deny that anymore.

You're just as dumb as he is, filtered.

Dude I don't know you. Someone you argue with anonymously isn't your friend.

A dumb-ass filling a thread with reaction images isn't interesting and it certainly isn't embarrassing for anyone but the person posting it.

What if I buy it so programs do not stall while I run a game +play a movie.

>that retarded tripfag again

Glad I have filters already

>Dude I don't know you. Someone you argue with anonymously isn't your friend.
But I know you, I've stalked you since the days of nvidia 480 housefire days and even had your back anonymously. You make some good points sometime but days like today you're just a complete moron.

>A dumb-ass filling a thread with reaction images isn't interesting and it certainly isn't embarrassing for anyone but the person posting it.
A-are you okay?

You are just projecting, it isn't any different then pretending your waifu is real, its delusional to feel that way and its also delusional to feel like Sup Forums bullying is a real thing, its called shitposting and if it makes you feel bad then you should probably be on mood stabilizers.

All your nigger comments might hurt your business someday. Pny fags hate racists.

Wrong tripfag, sry

>3GHz*8=24GHz
>4.2GHz*4=16.8GHz

checkmate

Use a trip, plz