How am I supposed to use this crap?

How am I supposed to use this crap?
>no minimize/maximize buttons by default
>huge ass bars that serve no purpose
>huge icons in the favorites bar
>retarded default keyboard shortcuts
>complete lack of basic customization, having to resort to 3rd party extensions for simple stuff is retarded
Fuck the Linux community, this is why desktop Linux will never be a thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/baskerville/bspwm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Linux
Nothing to do with Linux. This is some desktop environment out of thousands. Probably runs in a bunch of systems that aren't Linux nor have anything to do with Linux.

>what is right clicking the title bar
I bet your mommy tells you you're good with computers

install xfce

The freedom of choice, this is why desktop Linux is a thing.

Use Mate, Cinnamon, or KDE. Gnome is trash designed for touch screens which Linux doesn't even support.

If you want gnome without the stupid bullshit then install budgie.

I feel like they undersell xfce on default settings, you can rice it to look great

He's got a point though. Linux desktops won't take off unless developers use a perspective other than their own to appeal to people other than themselves. That includes putting time into DEs which are familiar to new users.

gnome top kek

Wait a year, Marky Mark will make this shit usable

desktop Linux is now property of Red Hat.
>hurr I have to use workarounds for basic features becasue gnome devs know better durr.

>implying the pedantic and incompetent gnome devs will take any feedback whatsoever
that's the reason you have 1000 extensions to provide basic features since the devs don't really care.

>tfw Budgie is moving to Qt
I guess they finally got tired of GNOME's retardation.

just install mate or cinnamon

this
or unity
or cinammon

gnome3 has good stuff under the hood, but it's layout is such shit by default, that there are like 3 widely used, heavily modified forks of it (the aforementioned 2, and whatever it is that zorin put together). and the gnome devs just don't give a shit because money from redhat and muh paradigm shift. uch.

wreks for me

it literally takes 3 seconds to enable minimize and maximize buttons, i'm not saying gnome devs are retarde for not including them by default but it's not hard or intrusive to fix you mongoloid

Well, that's the problem, I don't want to use shit made by such people.
>muh paradigm
>muh retarded UX
>fuck feedback let's do it our way!!1!!

you're literally retarded if you can't figure this shit out.

well then you shouldn't be using GNU/Linux then if you don't fully adopt the paradigm

>t.Richard Stallman

>can't into screen recorder

Looks sweet, where can I get some of that rice?

Of course, xfce is versatile as fuck. You can swith from looking like Windows to looking like osx or a cool retro look with a few mouseclicks. (if you have installed the right themes, icons etc.)

[email protected]

Install windows

Uninstall it
Use this
github.com/baskerville/bspwm

GTK needs to go

Gtk2 is ok, actually.

Not as bad as people make it.

It has gobject that can export all their C APIs to any other programming language with ease. Allowed them to create Vala, a surpsingly pleasant programming language.

What does Qt have? Pigdisgusting QML crap.