RED HAT LINUX = NSA .rpm based distros are NSA backdoored

RED HAT IS THE RICHEST LINUX COMPANY BECAUSE THE US GOVERNMENT(CIA/NSA/DIA) IS THEIR MAIN CUSTOMER

>NSA runs its spying activities on Red Hat Linux
itwire.com/opinion-and-analysis/open-sauce/68567-nsa-runs-its-spying-activities-on-red-hat-linux

>Is Red Hat Working for the NSA?
fossforce.com/2014/01/red-hat-working-nsa/

>Recently Hacking Team was hacked and their information has been leaked onto the Internet. Besides the SELinux exploit, it’s been reported that the FBI, U.S. Army, and the Drug Enforcement Agency are or were customers of Hacking Team’s services.

>The NSA uses RHEL (and also Fedora) on malicious spying equipment, based on various NSA leaks.
techrights.org/2015/07/08/red-hat-nsa/

k

i'm afraid no matter what OS you use it doesn't matter, if the NSA or some intelligence organization wants your data, they WILL get it. CPU manufacturers are Jews and built in backdoors so even if they can't get in from software they can from hardware. And there is no use in having """free""" hardware since it's all garbage...pretty depressing really. Privacy is dead.

There is no proof in this article. Stop creating noise so that people can actually find signal when there is one.

Tons of proof. Stop your disinfo

Touchscreen support for X1 Yoga when?
Enterprise-level OS my ass.

This is well known to anyone who's been following Linux for the last 10 years

Funny that you bring up disinfo when you claim you have proof, when all this article states is that the servers they own run RHL. If you want to consider this a situation where people would be employing information warfare, why wouldn't they be doing just what you're doing? Spreading outright- the wolf crying wolf, such that nobody will listen when the wolf is actually upon them.

By the way, finding out the host OS of most servers is trivial.

nice try NSA

Many such cases

Because Red Hat has 99.999999999% uptime and it just werks. Who cares?

Red Hat controls the Linux kernel.

NSA controls the Linux kernel.

>NSA uses RHEL
>Therefore RHEL is a botnet
I don't understand your logic.

More along the lines don't trust red hat, don't trust people who work for red hat. Aka don't trust Wayland, and systems.

Knew it was too good to be true...

You mean the NSA uses RH for their own use as an OS, or do you mean that RH itself if the vector for spying?

No, NSA controls Red hat development

This is what bothers me. Why would the government intentionally place so many exploits in the software that the nsa/CIA/dod/fbi use? It's nonsensical. I don't like systemd, for technical reasons, as well as for ideological concepts. But redhat as spyware? Nah I'm going to need more. Ubuntu is more shady if you start thinking about it.

Ubuntu doesn't work for the NSA, Redhat does.

It's not in the US, it's run by a literal spy, all your searches go back to botnet. It's not to be trusted.

>2014
>2015
you're a bit late.
And those claims doesn't prove anything.

>but they work for the NSA !

The linux community might be the most autistic when it comes to privacy, if the NSA were involved with RHEL in putting a backdoor or anything of this kind, you can be sure some guy would speak up about it.

shit blog. unsubscribed.

I will never use an rpm distro ever again.

>The NSA uses Red Hat
>This somehow implies that Red Hat is an NSA botnet instead of the most stable and secure linux distro