What the fuck?

Why are there so many fucking tranny "programmers" and shit on twitter? I follow someone, and then almost all the suggestions end up being mentally ill weirdos you coundn't program their way out of a paper bag.

twitter.com/mistydemeo
twitter.com/emilyst

Other urls found in this thread:

sillyolme.wordpress.com/faq-on-the-science/
github.com/mistydemeo/
cdns.efukt.com/2016/09/when-in-thailand_1473717662_efuktcom.mp4?ttl=1491955520&token=eb653987b9e4a1f8a701058da829eb2d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's because programming is inherently a profession for the mentally ill.

I'm a programmer but I'm not into traps. Instead I'm into anonymous sex. 2 or 3 new girls each month. Sometimes I fuck traps too.

The answer is very complicated and I don't have the time to write it out here.

Career in development is mentally straining, if you get serious about it, you're bound to develop a quirk or three. Statistically some of them are gonna be the (gender) identity issues.

>not having programming socks.
Absolutely pleb-tier.

1. Programming is easy, almost anyone can do it
2. Software companies are one of the most LGBTTQQFAGPPBDSM+ companies

same reason a ton of weeaboos are

they're autistic so they stay at home all day and get tempted by the internet into more and more depraved shit until some kikes convince them that they have gender dysphoria

Edit: 2. Software companies are one of the most friendliest/inclusive towards LGBTTQQFAGPPBDSM+

It's because only men are mentally capable of complex logical abstractions, so this is the closer women can get to be decent at coding.
I can guarantee women->"men" trannies don't get as far.

Because the Mozilla foundation decided that instead of ridiculing themselves further with a shitty smartphone concept and actually making a browser that is still relevant and not a fucking afterthought of a resource hog, they should ride the tumblr train of inclusivity and cultural enrichment and after alienating their core employees, went on a hiring spree to get as many weirdoes, trannys, minorities, retards, lbgtqwtf waste and hire them with fuckhuge salaries, because WE INCLUSIVE NOW.

Somehow the tech industry decided to follow suit, most probably because of the social media bitchfest and that their HR people who are "social types" tend to hang out on said cancer sites.

The result being that we now get glorified retards running the shitshow which is actually detrimental to the industry at large, but hey, at least we're super fucking tolerant now.

Most programmers are degenerate pedos or seriously fucked up people. The ones that are somewhat successful but not entirely by their programming skills are sociopaths that want to see this earth burn, not before they make us all sit down and see how they take a big steaming shit on the table. The ones that made it somehow with their programming skills are pedos. Then you have the rest that are an endless sea of cum that is used and reused by the companies run by the other two sick bastards.

>portland or
oh goddamit

may god have mercy on your soul

at least you have Linus down in Lake Oswego or wherever the fuck he lives down there to offset all the weirdos in Portland.

>bqqfagbdsm
kek

Literally why do you even fucking care?

Because they're attention whores.

Someone online is not an experienced programmer?

What a scoop OP!

Why did you apply there, and why did they reject you?

This is hilarious cause it's true.

Most are online sjws since they can't hack for shit

Maybe they want easy jobs since tech is all about girl programmers right now

because i'm curious what the fuck happened. i know most of you here are in your late teens and early to mid twenties. i'm in my thirties, and i'm telling you this tranny shit was almost nonexistent when i was younger. now my fucking niece is screaming at her mom (my sister) about assuming her gender and checking her privilege fucking horseshit. there were people that genuinely felt they were a different gender, but they weren't going LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME. i'm telling you kids, it's a fucking fad nowadays. and it's infecting almost every geeky/nerdy thing i've ever been into, and now it's infecting CS/IT.

please like and subscribe to my blog, thank you

They reached out to me, so I didn't actually apply on my own.

I got rejected because there was a "genderqueer" womyn that just _had to be_ hired (they also get free conference tickets now, because "empowerment" and "diversity"). They told me flat out when I inquired after not hearing back from their HR.

Not even mad desu, I'm just irritated that all they do is "nailing diversity" instead of... you know, making their shitty browser functional?

Because programming pays well and requires little social interaction. Meaning they can save up for surgeries while minimizing the number of people seeing them in the awkward androgynous phase of their transition.

>I'm not into traps
>Sometimes I fuck traps
hmmmmm

>everyone is shilling code 4 girlz
put a wig and makeup on
>write black lives matter on whiteboard
>ur hired xDDD

because they are attention seeking faggots and programming is the popular meme job right now until polymorphic AIs make 2/3 of them in 20 years

I hope that at least from getting them all to come out of the woodwork we get a giant dox list and prepare the gas chambers when 2019 hits.

>a hiring spree to get as many weirdoes, trannys, minorities, retards, lbgtqwtf waste and hire them with fuckhuge salaries, because WE INCLUSIVE NOW.
This is the stuff made out of nightmares. This is the alternate universe which nobody ever wanted to deal with, not even for 1 year let alone an entire decade. This damage risks to be irreversible if we keep allowing these drecks to live and reproduce.

It is simply fucking insane that this isn't a dream and people are actually taking this garbage seriously. Aas in allowing and tolerating this obvious degenerate lie and not immediately killing everyone in a fit of inner-Nazi rage)

Why do you care that he cares?

Get back in school, fucking retarded child

Well, he did say he was mentally ill.

Programming used to be for women so its like how many male stylist and clothing designers are effeminate.

>Uneronic using Twitter
Here you go. Twitter is like turbo Tumblr these days. Every yard in there is a weekend code campus genius and a Snowflake

Why do you care that he cares that he cares?

Oh OK, we totally believe you.

It's Twitter. Why do you even bother? It's a worse cesspit than /b. Imagine Sup Forums without /g /sci and /diy: all the cesspit, and none of the intelligence.

Upvoted

/s

well they're basically all fucktards that would normally kill themselves but have found acceptance amongst beta males and losers

at least misty maintains tigerfetch, which is great for us who don't want to get off ppc

everything is a cesspit nowadays. i just try to find the few people or places that aren't cesspits. so much information at my fingertips but the doubled is all the fucking morons on the internet.

every programmer should become a trap and get a trap gf
abandon roasties you fool

programming requires high iq and transwomen have an average IQ of 128. not even joking.

sillyolme.wordpress.com/faq-on-the-science/

Okay, I'll bite. What's wrong with their programming? What fails to reach your lofty standards?

github.com/mistydemeo/

>Becoming a literal faggot because you can't get loli gf
SAD

It's hip and cool to have someone who is trans for the sake of them being trans, doesn't matter if they're good or not at programming

A holes a hole, doesn't mean he has to be into it to use a trap's boipussy

How do we solve the tranny movement in the programming industry?

And white people are the literal cancer on this planet and a passport is the purest form of oppression. Sure thing, famalam.

Ignore them and let them keep using Ruby

maybe if we kiss them and squeeze their butts they'll go away??

By taking your meds

dude, don't rub it in.

>It's because programming is inherently a profession for the mentally ill.
this

This is more mentally ill than traps.

As more you move into corporate code and specialized real industries like coding for utilities and military, you will not see meme people. Mostly are result driven and don't care at all to employ pieces of shit

to become hired through affirmative action

Hahahahahaha

Faggot

You'll never have pure, clean love

im sure he says no homo after so it's still straight

Like this?

cdns.efukt.com/2016/09/when-in-thailand_1473717662_efuktcom.mp4?ttl=1491955520&token=eb653987b9e4a1f8a701058da829eb2d

That's their entire life, even after surgery.
Pro tip: you never actually become a woman.

kek

well, you'd probably have to stop using your mobile phone, for a start

>implying

Nobody cares. Take your complaints to

Search on jewbook for Lain Ward and tell me if it isnt the most pathetic and disgusting human being in existance, a shitty fat short ugly tranny that on top is hairy as fuck and also is a weeb and a commie

Underrated post.

Because they realize that in a future where programmers will be in abundance and every tech company will have a whole host of people to select from you will have to either be an above average programmer or a woman to get a job

don't bring Plato into this

Because programming is a meme profession that's being taken over by SJWs and pajeets.

boipucci is a Greek creation

>i'm telling you this tranny shit was almost nonexistent when i was younger
>there were people that genuinely felt they were a different gender

What?

the greeks never actually had anal sex, they thought it was demeaning to the guy receiving, so they would slather oil between their thighs and fuck their thighs for the same effect.

Mentally ill nerds with no masculinity realize they can be even more popular in niche communities by becoming minorities and taking tranny pills.

Damn, that would suck having to walk around with oil on your thighs. Everything you sat on, including chairs and your bed and all, would get all oily.

And you couldn't scrub it off with soap because soap was pretty rare.

When they said the wanted more women in programming, this was their solution.