What sort of faggot closes down a website because of an e-mail?

What sort of faggot closes down a website because of an e-mail?

Other urls found in this thread:

getgle.ga/drive/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who fucking cares.

such entitlement

Is there any other Sup Forums archive?

>shirk
>beseech
>pithy

Have you ever put time into anything that people call garbage? It wears on you, it feels like a judgement of your character. I've had my fair share.

Nah you're just mentally unstable

t. iamverysmart

It's not cyber bullying, it's different. You put your heart and soul out there and it gets sod on. Try achieving something sometime, you'll figure out what I mean.

No idea who that is or what it's referencing. But damn, if you hate a website so much, just start your own? The guy who made it has no obligation to maintain it or hand ownership to someone who wants to maintain it, it's purely his property.

>lolislove.us
kek

it's the Sup Forums & Sup Forums archive

Nah, you're just a pussy. Negative feedback is the most helpful kind of feedback. Maybe that's why you have only ever tried to achieve something instead of actually achieving it.

real funny faggot. you think this is a joke?

yea making fun of me is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so i can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this.Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggot. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfucker. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of SHIT.

fuck all the other Sup Forums archives suck
nice going asshole

I find that the people who say "don't bother responding because I'm not going to read it" are the same people who read the response over and over, find new and innovative ways to be offended by it, take it extremely personally, and then write a 10 page formal essay on how they weren't planning on reading it but they just had to to tell you how dumb and mean you are.

>Nah, you're just a pussy.
t. Internet Tough Guy

See OPs picture. That's not negative feedback, that's just pure human waste such as yoruself. Go fuck yourself.

Is this rebecca? Noticed it was down. What's all the drama about?
>lain down, other chans down
>this
Is something going on?

>Run non profit website on spare hardware to minimize costs
>Notice that hardware starts failing
>Ask donations
>No donations received
>Get more hardware issues and site goes does down
>Get only hateful emails

Now I understand why wikipedia got these huge banners.

As good news, 4 disks tested of 7 have been now tested, and so far no errors found with official tools. Also copy of database have been already uploaded to external server.

>Getting offended by people writing derogatory, faux-intellectual messages to you

Rbt maintainer? thanks for hosting. There are tons of old desktop threads on there and shit I occasionally browse for nostalgic effect.

>optiplex 755

warosu

>beseech
Who the fuck takes anyone who talks like this seriously?

rbt's been down for a few days, he probably just got that email and found it funny so he put it on the front page. not sure why it's down, though.

Why does Sup Forums just use archive foolz

Are you guys still pretending to be cooler than us or what

You ungrateful children drive everyone away.

>Are you guys still pretending to be cooler than us or what
Rbt.asia is pretty outstanding. Also, I am just accustomed to using it. It would be unfortunate if it went away.

rbt is the best archive

Unless you're paying his hosting costs, you are entitled to jack and shit and he is allowed to pull his service at any time for any reason or no reason.

Fuck you.

>Now I understand why wikipedia got these huge banners.

Yes, People are assholes and will opt out of voluntary payment unless you show them suffering babies or pester them.

When are you going to add an "Posts with image only" search option, faggot?

The sorts of faggots who become "YouTube content creators" are much the same. Take on voluntary work, claiming it's for passion when really craving approval and praise, and then dwell on the criticism until both the content and the creator fall apart. The internet has let so many fragile attention whores put themselves right in the spotlight to earn our disappointment.

>Negative feedback is the most helpful kind of feedback.
Constructive criticism is fine, but being a fucking dick just makes people loathe you and ignore anything constructive that you might have to say. And it's not their fault, it's yours for not knowing how to communicate.

Then again, you probably wouldn't be on an anonymous imageboard if you knew basic social etiquette.

>The internet has let so many fragile attention whores put themselves right in the spotlight to earn our disappointment.
Yeah, because heaven forbid we as humans want positive reinforcement for anything. We should all just be mean pieces of shit to each other.

losing the Sup Forums archive would be one of the worst things ever.
pls don't die

Case in point. Thanks for volunteering.

>tfw rbt is down and warosu doesn't work in your browser

please come back, or at least a similar site
I like the variety of it being non foolz

stop using meme browsers

I never started.

what browser?

I've achieved things you people coudlnt believe. I watched boipucci twinkle in the first light of a new compression algorithm. I've seen SJWs cry and commit suicide over my pertinent and on point postings of my many troll accounts. All those moments will be lost in time, like a smug pepe in the rain.

Opera 12.16

lmao @ ur lyfe

fuck you
use firefox you stupid bastard

Oooh that hurt

Eat a dick, I'm not interested in downgrading.

this charles nigger is a mean bullying prick!

Like it or not, we all have to get used to it. If you don't like it and stand it, either you leave or hopefully the other person leaves.

Sorry mah man, that's how it is.

>can go to sites your depricated browser cant
>downgrade

The usual "objectively" "litterally" "sans" or some other words started gaining trend recently.

>any year
>opera

I'm happy for your intelligence, user.
You are a special person !

Don't let anyone tell you different.

it's not downgrading idiot

My uncle was lynched by a mob of Africans after they forced him to (try to) eat the body of her just dead wife by biting the flesh straight form it. Thanks for letting me know that people being mean on the Internet are "pure human waste", I wouldn't know shit about the horrors of society if you weren't here to set the standard, oh great social justice warrior!

shut the fuck up loser

>run non-profit shit
>REEEEE WHY ARENT YOU GIVING ME MONEY?! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!

Serves him right for trusting the african wildlife.

my dad works at ninttendo
he was forced to eat a sizeable portion of iwata's dead flesh to end the departing blood rituasl practiced by top tier japanese managers involved in their secret managerial societywhere it is believed that vabsorbing the nutrients from deceased employers they would decrease employee turnover up to 20% for the next 4 turns

getgle.ga/drive/
It's shitty and written in PHP by a guy who hates PHP but need to put PHP on his resume, so it'll do just fine.

None of those words started gaining trend recently. You're just stupid and underage banned who wasn't around for the majority of those word's lifespans.