Tfw I'm still using an Xperia Play as my daily driver because I travel and ride the train a lot and hate having to use...

>tfw I'm still using an Xperia Play as my daily driver because I travel and ride the train a lot and hate having to use bluetooth controllers for emulators

It's such an awful phone but having a built in controller beats any other phone for me right now

Why dont you have a 3ds or Switch?
Emulating shit you already played must be boring after a while

Nah there's so many PSX/GB/GBA/N64 games that I never really get bored. I don't like handheld consoles only because I already have so much shit to carry that my phone also being my handheld game console has been such a game changer for me.

Get a 3ds hacked and stop wasting time in the past and a shitty fon.

Is the 3DS also a phone?

>Can't carry 2 handhelds at once
What are you, a woman?

>public transportation
>old shitty phone

How poor are you?

wish they made a modern version of this desu

with newer hardware it'd be a mint little device

Funny, how it's actually women who don't mind carrying loads of annoying shit around with them in their handbags.

How is it for emulation, can it even do decent psp emulation?

>can it EVEN emulate itself

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the Xperia Play uses hardware similar to the PSP itself.

What about the notswitch tablet that you could make inyo a phone of sorts

PSP is MIPS, so no.

Nothing wrong with bluetooth controllers

>takes up as much space as having a phone and a separate emulation device, like a GPD XD, while looking uglier
What's the point then? At least your phone's battery isn't being drained while you game on a separate device.

Xperia Play really should have set a new standard.

Meant for

There is nothing wrong with using public transportation. More ecologically sustainable than a one-car-per-person model.

What controller is this?

>giving a shit about the environment

get a load of this faggot

>We will never get an Xperia play 2
>We wont even get a decent landscape keyboard on phones ever again

>wanting climate change to make this planet unlivable forever

Who cares I'll be dead

>giving this much of a shit

don't you have a bus to catch?
don't shitpost 2 much or you'll miss your bus

You'll actually be feeling the substantial effects of it within your life expectancy.

>waaaa i can't handle a extra 2 degrees of heat
>cucking your whole life around public transit's schedule

nah stop being a bitch faggot

Op right now I'm carrying a 15" mbp, a kindle paper white, and a 2DS. I also have cancer, had surgery yesterday to install a catheter in my chest and nexk, had my stem cells harvested today, and yet I'm still carrying this bag. Are you some kind of pussy?

It's called a purse user

I'm not ashamed of my man purse.

This. You've got to consider pocket space for a man. You CAN carry a bag, but it's not as normal or comfortable as just stuffing pockets.

I can't deal with this. I'm using a OnePlus 2 right now, and I've decided I don't ever need more performance. At this point, I just want a keyboard or something. A modern Xperia Play would also be enough for me. I'm just sick of touch screens for everything.

>Playing video games
>on your phone
Have you tried not being a manchild?

Why is playing video games a bad thing?

For one thing it's unproductive and a time waster that could be used on projects, and second of all it's not related to Sup Forums

>For one thing it's unproductive and a time waster

Not if I make video games for a living. :^)

>For one thing it's unproductive and a time waster that could be used on projects, and second of all it's not related to Sup Forums

what a grate point to make on Sup Forums
let's keep using our time wisely and continue to post here :^)

I've been playing video games my entire life, but nothing has made me more unproductive than Sup Forums.