Post classic moments from Sup Forums's history

Other urls found in this thread:

skidlist.com/
archive.is/X8GVo
twitter.com/adriarichards
zdnet.com/article/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

context?

Something about her as a """"journalist"""" almost ruining a mans career for making a joke about the word "dongle."

That time I told user to install gentoo.

how new

iirc she was a ((("""tech evangelist""")))

oh that's the donglegate lady from pycon or whatever?

classic

pretty much

cuck

dongling

What's going on there?

Cockmail getting cucked

>women in work environments
where did we go so (((wrong)))

bump

explain

- Feminist bitch attends some speech
- 2 guys in front of her are talking with each other
- Feminist bitch initiates gestapo-mode and listens in on the chat between two guys
- 1 guy makes dong joke or whatever
- Feminist bitch switches from gestapo-mode into SS-mode after overhearing it
- Feminist bitch goes to Twitter to start a crusade of bullying and shaming against the guy
- Other feminist bitches join in
- Guy loses job because company is retarded and can't research the whole happening properly
- Feminist bitch along with other bitches goes into cheering-mode because she made a guy with children lose his job
- Feminist bitch gets sacked herself afterwards when her company figures out the situation
- People proclaim justice has been done, but nobody fixed the injustice done upon the guy who lost his job
- The victim is still fucked, and nobody is taking responsibility for it, especially not feminists for the retardation of their own collective (since they are more interested in washing their hands clean)

Does anyone have any of the WOOD SCREWS threads?

I thought the dude in question got offered a better job because of the whole thing?

bump pls, I want to see awesome Sup Forums moments.

pic related, awesome Sup Forums moment

cant remember this guys name

Sup Forums was actually more enjoyable back then even with annoying guys like him

skidlist.com/

I just about remember this.

Wait, if that's Sup Forums why are there country flags? I thought Sup Forums doesn't have that.

read nigga. READ!

what is this, /lit/?

Fairly recent

Oh, I remember this.
How did it end?

A true Sup Forums classic

I wish I had some of my old screen caps. This guys name was frozenvoid. He used that image as his avatar and used it with every post. He also has a singture at the end of every post which included a link to his blog. At this time he was the most hated tripfag, mostly because of the avatar and signature. We ran him off and now I miss him. He was not stupid, but his epic levels of tripfagging were too much.

Wood screws
1.7%
Pork shoulders
Nvidia 3d
Fermi fires

This whole thing was pretty fun between the people taking it seriously, getting banned from both github and bitbucket, HN chiming in, the FSF website, etc.

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong board, Sup Forums's two blocks down.

dont forget the gtx 970 shitposting

So, whats the best wat to trigger feminists.

Because my website could use some (You)'s.

*best way

Should let it happen naturally, not forced.

>forced
kek

Here's a classic for all Linux fanboys

Oldies

The day Sup Forums specs got leaked on Sup Forums.

>Nips too retarded to install Wine

I thought Asian was smart

That's not how you draw a polandball...

autism is hellava disease

They are computer illiterate. It's why they stick to mobage, VNs and consoles. Also why niconico and pixiv, their most used media sharing sites, are complete and utter garbage. Fuck, some artists only use twitter to share pictures, making digging up old works a monumental pain in the ass.

The hero Sup Forums deserves

Why cant I post as !Nigger/0cE?

fuck you leather man

story please

>almost
She did in fact ruin his career, he got fired because she eavesdropped on his private conversation about USB sticks and threw a twitter tantrum over it. I don't think that guy ever found a new job in the same industry.
archive.is/X8GVo

You don't know what happened to the tripcode?
Sad story, almost too sad to tell here

Not even close, he had to get one of those shitty deadend labor jobs because whenever he applied to a new tech job the employer just sees his name attached to donglegate and they boot him out to avoid association.

>two hour lunch period
Holy shit I would've killed for that when I was in grade school, we only ever got half-hour periods and that was barely enough time to eat.

Shit she insane
twitter.com/adriarichards

>muh shame

Ahahahahahahhaahaaha
I made that and I've been waiting for someone to post that every time frozen void comes up so I could save it. Finally!

Rip Paul

sause?

His blogspot appears to be hacked.

here is a good one

That guy who refunded his and bought a 980 instead

newfag

some cunt decided to steal a eastern European user's cable (through the wall btw) so user popped a couple hundred volts through the cable and fried his neighbors box.

story?

what is this?

Stallman getting angry because he did half of his speech in english and the crowd was spanish and didn't understand english well, even though they told him to do his speech in english.

With hues you lose

but stallman is also fluent in spanish you retard

Do you even fucking read? He did the speech in english because the crowd said they wanted him to do the speech in english.

Please do tell

Why does it seem every time he's giving a talk, it's a spanish/portugese country somewhere in south-america?

Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.

Has Sup Forums ever done anything newsworthy? Both Sup Forums and Sup Forums have been in news. Sup Forums has never done anything cool.

Stallman is a jewish ethnomasochist who punishes himself with the presence of non-whites. Also because everyone in the US would call him a commie.

You think Sup Forums and Sup Forums hacked the election?

where did I say that?

has a major candidate ever talked about a Sup Forums meme?

I think he means things like this

KEK
I missed that thread
Someone please post screen shot

He smoked a floppy

seconded

this was p good

zdnet.com/article/Sup Forums-students-hack-district-schools-changed-grades-and-9000-meals/

>her
>she
>lady
>bitch, her, she, QED
>she

Holy fuck I remember this guy

Anyone remember this other autismal avatarfag that had an anime girl picture with a post count on it as his avatar? What was his name