Is learning a language (besides english) worth it? be honest

is learning a language (besides english) worth it? be honest

Spanish or Chinese in terms of pure usefulness

korean

You don't need to learn Chinese, because Chinese business men can speak decent English already.

If it serves your interests.

In practical terms the only other language you need besides english is mandarin, and even that is under specific circumstances.

what said

also french if you want to sound like a pretentious 'sophisticated' faggot

Not really. I know Japanese (fluent) because I like to play Japanese games

number of speakers doesn't equal the usefulness

true, also chinese is disproportionately hard compared to spanish. no words where you can guess the meaning because it looks similar to some english word, and can't sound out words because you have to fucking memorize 5000 symbols

Knowing flag language, English and German i can pretty much safely say that it's worth it depending on your situation. I plan on emigrating at some point in my life so German is going to help at a lot, also it provides me additional entertainment content, German music, websites. So for me yes, but as an American that already has the entire world in front of him in his country, no practical reasons i believe.

I learn English only because I want to do shitposting on Sup Forums.

will you remove kebab?

Hate to burst your bubble friend, but i am actually planning to emigrate to Switzerland at some point, but yes I will remove kebab.

yes desu. you can meet international qts

Yes.

Good lad

Arabic so you can properly appreciate ISIS nasheeds [spoiler]And to read the quran,kafir.[/spoiler]

>That failed spoiler
Time to suicide bomb lads.

Piss off

>a pretentious 'sophisticated' faggot
So many clichés in an only one sentence. Thanks to bring us back to the XIX century, lad.