We're so lucky to live in the U-S-of-A where we have so much competition in the ISP space!

We're so lucky to live in the U-S-of-A where we have so much competition in the ISP space!

You have:
>charter
>5-6 cell phone internet providers
>dsl over the land line
>probably fios
>certainly satellite internet
>likely several other non-cell band radio ISPs
Seriously, we've had this shit thread before. Boo hoo hoo, oh well, blah blah, you're too fucking lazy or poor to figure out what actual options you even have so you post the results from some lame web page.

KYS, you have more than 1/2 dozen options. Also it appears you're posting your garbage here somehow, how'd you manage that?

Fucking redditor.

Also KYS with your stupid Jewish web site which rips off grannies and lies.

I got Spectrum and Frontier here in SoCal. Used to have Verizon, but Frontier bought up all their contracts and is apparently really shitty out here according to my neighbors. I got 3/1 for $14.99 on Spectrum on a grandfather plan...

They offer 100/10 out here for $59.99...wish they had something like 20/10 for cheaper. I hardly use down at all but upload is nice for backing up.

>tfw $65/mo for symmetrical gigabit connection
The funny thing is, we actually have a government regulation mandating competition by enforcing open access to the last mile.
But mouthbreathers in your country will always find some shitty excuse to keep that from happening and enforce quasi monopolies in many small municipalities. Sucks to be free™ I guess.

>gigabit
literally no need for anything faster than 8-12 megabits / sec except piracy and streaming video

Wow OP, it looks like you're already on the spectrum. No need to pay any money!

>except piracy and streaming video
you don't know what literally means do you?

No DSL lines run to my address. FiOS does not run to my address. Satellite internet continues to be a joke. Cellphone providers that provide 5-10gb is hardly viable for a home connection in 2017.

Don't worry, the better internet connections will trickle down.

>DSL
>satellite internet

whatyearisit.bmp

Hehe, you damn fags. Where I live we have actual competition to the point where we live Time Warner (Spectrum).

And here in Europe we have mildly faster internet but are piss poor, live in tiny apartments, drive tiny cars, pay fuckhuge taxes and even Spain has less sunshine than Minnesota.

>hurr durr
I have 300 mbit and other than filling my SSD in 10 minutes I have no idea what to do with it.

I'm actually in same position as op.

I only got two choices for isp.

Charter - $40 a month 60/5
At&t - $43 a month 6/0.7 (they still don't have the other speeds in my area for about 3yrs..

Fios isn't in my area either.

On the bright side though charter recently made 100mbps there slowest starting speed for $40, but not faster upload. Just waiting to see when it rolls out in my area.

How ya holdin up bros...

So no need for anything fast for anyone except everyone who watches anything on YouTube or Netflix. Got ya.

pretty much always the same, 500GB per month. 100mbit for 35€

>No DSL lines run to my address.
You're a fucking liar, there's no need to lie.

>FiOS does not run to my address.
See above, you fucking liar.

>Satellite internet continues to be a joke.
Not my fault you're a cuck.

>Cellphone providers that provide 5-10gb is hardly viable for a home connection in 2017.
Maybe you should live somewhere else you liar.

Not my fault OP's a fucking retard whose lying about their options anyway.

Also OP decided to use a web site with tons of complaints about how the site lies about what options are available, why? Probably because OP's a dirty butt fucking liar and there are quite a few ISPs in his area.

Exactly, there is literally no need for it. Now that you understand, please kindly kill yourself you millennial piece of shit.

be fucking happy you have spectrum and not att above ground DSL like me

I was cucked into buying their unlimited plan. feelsbadman

>be a nepali
>live in capital city with rapidly developing economy after 12 years of commie war
>10 ISP company's fiber cables run past my home
>tfw I can pick the best ones at the cheapest price
>tfw all of those isps are new and they are very competitive
>tfw all of their infrastructures are very high tech
>mfw feels good man

So many chicks willing to take the Jewish cock

what the hell are you on about?
the worst i would be complaining are sandniggers invited by merkel, but my country was not bombed yet so i feel fine

>internet
i could get the speeds than op for half price in most cities and also larger villages
hell, even if you talk air, have an ISP offering 100GB per month for almost nothing with full speed, and only slowed down to 1Mbit/s after that quota

>poor
just because the average eu citizen makes 3-4 times less than your average murrican does not mean we are poor when also everything is 4-5 times cheaper than in murrica

>apartments
if tiny shithole is what you rent/buy, then yeah... each to his own

>cars
same

>taxes
yea, thats one point i fully agree, still i feel much better than i would outside of the eu

>everybody lives in the city
Not even OP but calm the fuck down and stop posting

The lowest speed here is 150Mbps with 7$, pay 11$ and get 1Gbps/500Mbps

Motherfucker I still remember the days of dial-up internet connections. Just shut the fuck up and use your computer. Spoiled motherfuckers.

>need

Thanks for setting me straight senpai!