How do Windows 10 users put up with this shit being constantly reinstalled?

How do Windows 10 users put up with this shit being constantly reinstalled?

You got a bad install. That shit wasn't reinstalled for me.

Because people stupid enough to use home edition are the same people who play candy crush.

Whats wrong with Candy crush?

>Whats wrong with bloatware?

By realizing this is just a shitty Sup Forums meme and it doesn't reinstall at all.

It does the same on pro.

you can disable it in reg.

no, this is very real.

> Be user

> Pay $60 for OS license

> Pay the fee because it's stable(unlike Linux) and has creative software(unlike macOS).

> Install OS

> Halfway through work it reboots itself to W10

> Yay, so nice of Microsoft to upgrade me for free

> Don't even care about having lost 2hrs worth of work

> Has Candy Crush preinstalled

> Remove it, I only play bejewelled

> Next day, computer reboots while working

> Candy crush is back

> Use Edge and Bing to find out how to remove it

> Need to pay $150 for a new license

> Oh well, at least it's cheaper than macOS

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage in powershell to remove windows store and all the useless junk that comes with it

t. cuck

I have 2 computers with Windows 10 Pro and 1 with Home since W10 release and it has never been reinstalled.

>Pay
Stopped reading there
You're retarded

>crippling your OS on purpose

That's the kind of advice I'd expect from Sup Forums, good job.

Windows is free now? Can you hook me up?

Or are you talking about device manufacturers who pa the fees for you so they can use their own bloatware?

We're going beyond retarded now

Candy crush is a good software game if i my say so myself. windows kept reinstalling so i figured it probably is not that bad of a game to have. well i played it and now im typing here as we speak. by the way windows 10 is lightyears beyond anything that exisits today. i think OneNote and Flow and OneDrive are really cool. Ahmed Mohamed, the clock boy, made a clock adn solder all components from scratch and exclusively uses microsoft products. it is all about the indivdual use case you see? i think candy Crush is on the Xbox but why play it there when you have a desktop, or dare i say, a surface tablet. btw, minecraft app on windows 10 is a hit. windows 10

-Sent from Anudeepthi's Lumina 435

>removing all the garbage that comes with it
>crippling
go back to Sup Forums you cuck

> Pay the fee because it's stable(unlike Linux) and has creative software(unlike macOS).
Waa...

Not everyone is willing to pirate their OS and hoping that Kiril and Pajeet don't fuck it up. Otherwise there is no option to get Windows for free that's available to most.

OneNote is really good actually. Just the UI is kinda bloated but that's normal for MS products.

Do tell better software for it. Don't even bother with Everjew.

Zim Desktop Wiki, Apple Notes, Emacs org mode, Zoetero/Mendeley depending on your usecase, text files in a directory, hosting your own MediaWiki, even fucking Word can do the same job.

>How do Windows 10 users put up with this shit being constantly reinstalled?
I don't.

Most of these are too lightweight for more than a really complex shopping list, while wikis over-complicate it for normal sized projects. Also things like web dependence is annoying at best.

Sans Apple Notes, all of them got a pretty horrible UI too. Zotero sounds interesting though, will give it a try.