Dmitry Bogatov aka KAction, Debian and GNU maintainer...

>Dmitry Bogatov aka KAction, Debian and GNU maintainer, mathematics teacher was arrested in Russia for 2 months and charged with "extremism".

>Here is news about his arrest: meduza.io/en/feature/2017/04/10/mathematics-teacher-accused-of-inciting-mass-riots-now-also-accused-of-supporting-terrorism-and-once-again-detained

>Dmitry had exit Tor node on his home computer, and Russian "investigators" charged him that someone with nickname posted messages about protests and "mass riots".

Using Tor is not a crime. Post messages about protests is not a crime too.

>Russian "law authorities" (I have to use parenthesis because they're definitely repressive authorities) for a long time prosecute people for their political views. They can charge someone only for share post which they don't like in social networks. There's no real court - "judges" usually agree with "prosecutors" and arrest people at short notice.

>I suggest Debian users and maintainers community to spread this information and inform mass-media about this case.

reddit.com/r/debian/comments/64qat1/debian_maintainer_dmitry_bogatov_was_arrested_in/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_European_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should not be a crime. Russia can make anything a crime within it's borders it wants.

so what you gonna do about it faggot?

>>Russian "law authorities" (I have to use parenthesis because they're definitely repressive authorities)
thank you for letting us know.

Already did. I posted it here. Now fuck off and die.

>Sup Forums is going to change law in Russia
ok m8

Doesn't surprise me, Linux is full terrorists, paedos and commies.
Based kbg doing god's work.

Good one less commie

I have he gets charged with pedophilia too
Fucking commies

But pedophilia is a honorable trait in le motherland

>Russia is repressing commie extremists now
Kek

It is russia, it is always like that in here.
If you're born a boy, you are a prisoner by default in Russia.
>Born boy
>Go to prison if you are not willing to give away A YEAR OF YOUR OWN LIFE to serve in military without payment AND HIGH RISK of injury or come back with a disability or permanent medical state
You are ALREADY GUILTY with a REAL PRISON time if you were so unlucky to be born a boy in Russia. It's either go to prison or to a place where you have a very high chance to come back with a major disability or a medical condition, not mentioning you're giving away a whole fucking YEAR of your life to this, where you most probably forget everything you've learned in school and univercity and come back a stupid slave laborer.

unless you're alredy a disabled boy.

Or bribe, which makes you a prisoner too, because bribery is """"Illegal"""".

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Debian users are mentally ill.

>Post messages about protests is not a crime too.
HA HA HA HA HA
Everybody knows there were no protests, so do you.

Running an exit tor node from your home computer and you only get charged with terrorism? Lucky bastard.

Regardless, it's stupid to charge people with crimes for exit nodes as if they were the perpetrator BUT it is a legal Gray area. It's kind of like running a homeless shelter and being charged when it turns out you're aware that people are using it as a place to commit crimes like buying/selling drugs.

TOR is getting better at making the product more desirable to a wider market but it needs to find some way of attracting masses of many more people hosting nodes and performing legal activities.

Conscription is a good thing. America would hugely benefit from it.

Shutup Vlad. In Finland we are also forced to go to the army but we don't cry like Russians do.

Here's The Quick Rundown

>Debian bows to KGB
>In contact with hidden services
>Possess hacker-like abilities
>Control Tor with an iron but fair fist
>Own nodes & entry guards globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient open source model
>etc. etc.

You can't compare the Finnish army and the Russian army.

>Using Tor is not a crime.
Russian cops have successful crime investigation plans lol. If they are in debt then it is a crime and the fraction of justifying verdicts is like 1%.
>Post messages about protests is not a crime too.
It may soon be it, there are new proposal on their way to parliament.
The law enforces who benefit from it compensate for it, they'll get more children.
>shitposter posts illegal texts on russian forum
>police watches the network logs
>nederlands...
>france...
>kambodja...
>hey this faggot finally returned to Russia and posted new extremist hitpiece! Better get him while it's hot!
>arrest the guy running the exit node, confiscate all datas
>detective asks for arrest because reasons
>judge declines it, guy is let free while the investigation goes
>detective escalates the severity of accusation and does anoher take
>there is exact and obvious CCTV evidence of him not being at home while the last hitpiece was posted
>guy gets arested

>Finland army
It is a luxury resort compared to an army that is in russia.

I really want to be sympathetic to the guy, but it seems obvious to me that, if you're Russian, you should either keep your head down or leave. It's just how it works there. You definitely shouldn't run a Tor exit node from your home as a private person. That's a liability in most countries.

>or leave
You cannot leave, so it is just the first option here, or go to prison.

>You cannot leave
What do you mean? It isn't like the USSR. Russian engineers work abroad on work visas. You can emigrate if some other country wants you.

Science degree also gets you off the hook, legally too. That's what I did.

>Dmitry Bogatov

But I thought the Rothschilds bow to the Bogatovs...

Your comparing a first world military that benefits from R&D from all free world countries with a country that is basically winter pajeet wonderland.

If anything, leaving was easier in the cold war.

The rule of thumb today is that most countries don't want you unless they are worse than the one you came from, or you have achieved academically or inherited financially.
During the cold war, many countries would class anyone to leave Russia as a refugee by default.

Yes, me too. But if you have at least a little amount of working grey matter you must understand that it is not the solution for everyone.

>just LEAVE

Holy shit, it's retarded how deluded you people are. No wonder so many of you think 'refugees are stealing our jobs and women', bet you really think Britain is India and Germany is Syria because you don't understand a little thing called 'banter'.

Fucking autistic fags.

kek

>doing conscription
I just refused to do it. I was never punished.

t.Ruski shill

Did I imply somewhere it's a solution for everyone?

Boy, are you retarded?

Well, he shouldn't have started riots. Criminals belong to jail.

Are you?

>how deluded you people are
>you don't understand a little thing called 'banter'
What does being deluded (about Russian being able to leave) have to do with no understanding banter?

Because they take posts like '>londonistan' and '>the caliphate of germany' and '>BLACKED' serious, legitimate facts instead of light hearted jokes.

What does this have to do with leaving Russia?

I like Russia (: I'm a femanon, btw

Because they believe the 'globalist open borders' bullshit and don't understand that leaving a country for greener pastures or not is actually very fucking hard.

> you only get charged with terrorism
> implying they care about anything but obedience

But there have not been a single actual riot since 1993 in Russia?

>Conscription is a good thing. America would hugely benefit from it.
t. right-wing cuckold

Conscription was turned off because of vietnam.
You think the US would be so gung ho to send troops if they had to be conscripted? Volunteer militaries are a bad idea since they're composed of career militarists instead of civilians.

It's funny how he thinks America would benefit from it when America does better than all countries that practice conscription both economically AND militarily.

What a fucking idiot.

>let's fix the military-industrial complex
>by increasing it

I want Sup Forums brainlets to leave

>America does better than all countries that practice conscription both economically AND militarily
[citation needed]

>If anything, leaving was easier in the cold war.
That is true, in a sense. During the good old days of Cold War 1 people who were able to leave the USSR were celebrity dissidents, spies or nobodies who got out by sheer luck. The skills and virtues of those in the last category didn't make much of a difference to the countries accepting them. The same is now true in Western Europe today for sufficiently brown immigrants who are, or can pretend they are, from Syria. For the average Russian, though, it may well be harder to leave. However, software engineers, welders, certain kinds of miners, doctors, etc. who speak a foreign language can now go abroad to work and eventually earn permanent residence thanks to their skills. It takes a lot of effort, of course, but it is still easier than it would have been then, especially if you're a senior-level software engineer.

>benefits from R&D from all free world countries

FINLAND IS NOT PART OF NATO FUCKHEAD

Civilians stop being civilians when they are drafted, they become potential combatants, and in case of the newcomers cannon fodder. Fuck you for even suggesting to bring this shit back, only third world shitholes who don't give a fuck about their citizen's rights and want to save a few cents at the expense of the youth still have cuckscription. Also, daily reminder that your president is a draft-dodger. Unless you are rich and set up for life, you're literally cucking yourself to the elites.

>Finland won't be defended by half the world when Russia invades
Kek

Having #1 military and nukes is not good enough for you, dumb faggot?

>first world military that benefits from R&D

...that's main rifle is still basically an AK chambered in 7.62x39.

How does that even matter when Finngolia is a part of the EU anyway? Those Genghis genes must be strong in you, my down syndrome friend.

Yeah, only a complete dimwit would think that giving the military more leverage over an ordinary person is going to strengthen the society's control over sending troops to fight on the other side of the planet.

>when Russia invades

They've had 70 years to try but instead we started doing business together and live in peace.

Our military strength is larger than every other country bordering them in Europe combined.

> only third world shitholes who don't give a fuck about their citizen's rights and want to save a few cents at the expense of the youth still have cuckscription.
Looks like it's time to bring it back.

back to >>>/int homo

EU has no army. Instead EU countries became NATO puppets.

Indeed. Last time the Russians and the finns fought, Russia got thouroughly humiliated.

Fuck Russia and so-called "Russian people".

t. Russian

Agreed.

t. Russian

>Having #1 military and nukes is not good enough for you, dumb faggot?
>economically
No, it's not good enough, retard

And I actually wanted to know what you were referring to when saying "doing better militarily", but apparently you only meant "bigger"

Either you are rich, have family from the country you want to emigrate and/or have a job the other country is desperate to have or you can't emigrate at all.

It doesn't matter where you come from or where you want to go (assuming, of course, you don't want to go to Venezuela or something); modern migration laws are a shitshow. Getting all the paperwork, all the beurocracy and meeting whatever bullshit standards the officials want is akin to shoving up a dragon dildo without lube in a public park.

This is why illegal immigration is a thing: laws work against the people.

Except that those are actual facts. Both UK and Germany are in deep immigrant crisis.

Why the fuck is every node banned here

I've yet to find one that isn't banned

Nothing to hide nothing to fear. I hope that dirty communist gets executed and other country's follow to purge other linux communists.

>EU has no army

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_European_Union

>tfw you will never be a sub 80 iq finngolian that types dumb shit because he constantly damages his brain from alcohol poisoning

Conscription has nothing to do with waging a war or sending inexperienced people to combat zones, you absolute retarded faggot.

If private institutions like the boys scouts fail to gather a large enough audience then the government should take in young people into military schools.

The US education system is a failure that has negligible results regardless of an increasing stream of money pumped into it. The only successful schools in the US are either expensive private schools or military schools with strict discipline. If parents won't voluntarily look after their children then the state shouldn't sit back and keep finding them. If you're poor and dependant on the state then it owns you and your children and should have the right to fix them when you won't.

Finland isn't white, they're still subhuman like russians are.

If a dirty Pajeet can come in, so can you.

I heard that Indians could get H1b visa just by filling out a web form on the next day. Here it's a shitton of paperwork, which include proving that you're not sick, poor, have job experience, and have enough money on your bank account on the first month expenses, which is like $10000 or smth. And you have to do a lot of interviews which can't be done without traveling all the way to Moscow. This is such a turnabout, it sucks.

What citation do you need, retard? America can conduct military actions, invasions, interventions, violate airspace and drop bombs globally without repercussion nor retaliation because it is the sole super-power.

Meanwhile, its perceived military rival Russia gets it shit pushed in by Turkey when it violates its airspace for a few seconds.

You're honestly so fucking stupid.

Those filthy cockroaches deserve warfare. They wanted to make a scene with that plane while they fund terrorist groups.

>Conscription has nothing to do with waging a war or sending inexperienced people to combat zones
>making an army and militarizing your people has nothing to do with war
Whatever you say, drooling retard.

>this delusional nationalist self-fellatio drivel

Typing like a retard online gets nothing accomplished, fact is that Putin did nothing.

Shouldn't Russia also be declaring war on the US for attacking Syria, their ally? Oh wait, that's right nothing will happen because Russia is a fucking joke country run by fat old losers.

Meanwhile in reality Assad crossed your precious "red line" but the repercussions were so little that he does not even care

>t. Turkroach
The yids who launched the attack will ensure there is no retaliation. It's all part of their plan.

>There should be no repercussions against illegal immigrants
>But nobody is actually advocating open borders, goyim!
>So what if anybody can claim refugee status in Europe? It means nothing!

You fucking dumb little cuck.

I don't even know how make that any more clearer for your understand. What fucking moron would disagree with that?

Finland is the greatest nation in the world, we are pure white.

Airplane sorties decreased exponentially after the strikes, a number of planes were destroyed and there is an ongoing investigation to see if further retaliation is necessary by the US. The Syrian and Russian alliance are the ones who do nothing, where is the retaliation by Russia and Syria from the open acts of hostility by the US? Surely if a country conducts missile strikes on your military installation that is grounds for open war, right? Again proof that America can act unopposed globally.

Time to stop posting about shit you know nothing about you stupid Sup Forumstard brainlet.

What? I posted facts and you post retarded conspiracy trash that even Alex Jones would call drivel, fuck off back to your containment board brainlet.

Hey look, roach picked up buzzwords. He's evolving.

>I have become the little girl

Fuck off drooling conservative retard with your imaginary crap like 'building the character' or implications that there isn't enough dumb fuck who are gonna volunteer to die in a meaningless war, or that career military is bad. Fuck off to Russia or North Korea and suck the dick of their manlet leader 24/7.

>better just type turkroach again, hehe, that will surely suffice in the stead of a counter-argument

Embarrassing, as expected from a brainlet. Go post your fallacious statements over on Sup Forums, this board has an IQ requirement of 100 to post on.

Any person with IQ higher than a room temperature would disagree being drafted against his will. But, apparently, for a braindead retard like you personal freedom is a too complex concept to understand.

>Airplane sorties decreased exponentially after the strikes
Between whom?

The US did not care about any airplanes, all that mattered was that Assad used forbidden chemical weapons, that's why they attacked.

>Syria did nothing
Who would have expected that a third world country would not declare war upon the nation with the highest military spending by far for destroying an unimportant air base?

>Russian did nothing
Yeah, because they were informed beforehand about the attack by the US, and they did not get attacked

If you live in a shithole, don't run an exit node. I thought this was common knowledge.

This, live in a white nation like finland

I support the Russian faggot, but i's not like America is any better or that it hasn't happened in other countries. Running a TOR exit is dangerous. Both of the countries are shitholes.

> nigger selling out for NSA
> fake-haired faggot sells your internet history

>implying Finland won't BTFO them again

Personal freedom is spiralling into an inevitable pit of a failed society that slowly takes away every single personal freedom you have because you wanted to support the individuals that sought to destroy your society.

The US and pretty much every country says that every citizen has the responsibility to defend their country. It's the contractual agreement you make by living in it and was used to justify conscription.

You, as a little child, seem to believe that conscription means sending people into warzones for no reason. That's because you're a child with a little child brain

This, Finland is mighty aryan

First of all, Arch community is full of pedo commies.

Secondly, I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>and they did not get attacked

Syria did and was their ally.

Like I said before, Turkey also directly downed a Russian plane: no response. Do you know why? Because despite what Sup Forums says, Russia has a 3rd rate army, because it is a 3rd rate country that is ruled by oligarchs, mafias and Putin's childhood friends.

Even communist Russia was better off than Putin's Russia.