Let's take a moment to thank AMD for releasing Ryzen

Let's take a moment to thank AMD for releasing Ryzen.

Because now Intel is lowering their prices so everyone can get an i7 ;^)

Other urls found in this thread:

overclock3d.net/news/cpu_mainboard/intel_is_reportedly_working_on_a_new_x86_architecture/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>carat with a nose smiley
And that's bad because...?

Good, fuck AMD and fuck pajeet too

say it with me:

F*CK A-M-D!

>goyim inside

Let's take a moment to thank my wife's 'friend' Tyrone for fucking her every night.
Now my wife will be more sexually active and aroused when I fuck her on the holidays :^)

nice shill thread gevalt

Now lets hope AMD releases new GPUs so that the GTX 10XX models lower the prices.

>Intel
>Lowering prices

That's a good one.

Intel doesn't lower prices you underage.

you're right, they're just going to release a better price-performance CPU that AMD can't compete with.

You mean their 6-core housefire that's going to cost $500 and run at 140w TDP?

Like what? The 7740k?

Lmao

>being this naive
yes boys, Intel was totally just killing time for the last 5 years, they don't have anything up their sleeves.

You mean they spent all their money on billion dollar lawsuits and overly expensive acquisitions

Intel's totally going to bust out their secret hidden technique and destroy those AMDumdums. Source: My dad works at Nintendo.

They weren't killing time, they were investing in diversity and feminism programs while bleeding billions out in the mobile market.

this is just pathetic, you boys really don't know shit about business do you?
you're always developing way ahead and artificially limiting your products to just beat the competition.
Considering Intel hasn't had to do jack shit in years, their next line of processors will blow AMD the fuck out now that they pose an actual threat.
AM4 is on life support.

Can't tell if trolling or just retarded.

Does it matter?

overclock3d.net/news/cpu_mainboard/intel_is_reportedly_working_on_a_new_x86_architecture/1

Just wait for 2021, Intel will deliver

>he thinks companies only start working on something after they see what the competition is offering
why is Sup Forums full of children?

They started hiring engineers for this new arch a few months ago, at soonest you'll see it is very late 2020.

Come up with better material.

Yeah, they're working on Cannonlake, which isn't going all that well.
Maybe it'll release in Q3 2018 for desktops if we don't get another desktop broadwell :P

yes but you're an idiot if you think they haven't already got something to counter AMD between now and then.
These companies develop this stuff way in advance, as you can see they're hiring for an architecture 3 years in advance.
They haven't been holding back their CPUs for years because it's the best they can do, it's because idiots will pay for it because of no competition.
Intel is going to quickly unveil their answer to Ryzen well before 2020.

You're delusional, Intel's own roadmaps don't list anything more than Cannonlake and Icelake in 2019.

But you know better than Intel's shareholders of course, some super secret architecture coming out in a year which they'll replace in another 2! Genius

JustWait

Surely IA64 - Return of the electric boogalo will deliver

If you buy AMD, you will be diagnosed as a Palestinian and subsequently wiped out you stupid assholes.

>yes but you're an idiot if you think they haven't already got something to counter AMD between now and then.
You mean backroom OEM deals, right? That's not going to work anymore.

You work for HP or something? They're the only ones who have been shilling Intel's new architectures for the last 10 years.

You don't understand anything...

this does kinda remind me of the same debate surrounding Sony and Microsoft's consoles.

Sony has been a failing company in all aspects other than their Gaming Division.

Microsoft is hugely profitable to the point that after the xbox360 generation they wanted to sell their gaming division because it was a distraction even tho it was making them tons of money.

Sony similar to AMD, doesnt have money to burn. they struggle to keep their nose above water and sometimes it gives them a momentary led in their markets.

but Intel/Nvidia/Microsoft have money to burn and can afford to lose, take a loss, then blow out the competition.

America vs Soviet Russia.

the mistake that is often made is when people look at short term victories/losses and assume their long term consequences.

an example of losses hardly affecting a hugely profitable company, would be xbox360's rrod costing Microsoft over a billion in repairs and they still Won that console generation.

i dont know anything about business, just connecting dots.

they're stupid assholes.

they probably just hate on intel because they're israeli, stupid assholes

Just wait for 7740k goy, the 100MHz higher base clock on a $250 motherboard is totally worth it.

Yes both OG xbawks and xbawks one failed miserably.

>they don't have anything up their sleeves
>7740k

>i don't know anything

Listen, I get that your some underage kid, but please don't make video game analogies and please don't post dumb shit here. In time, you will come to understand your foolishness.

my xboxlive account is probably older than you.

>Intel
>Got blueprints from IBM
>didn't want to deviate at all from them
>AMD found more optimal way of doing things right away
>Cyrix backwards engineered a better x86 CPU than what Intel ever could
>Only way Intel could survive was shady business tactics

Intel was always 10 years behind competition.

This is a large reason people are excited for Amd's new CPU even if they aren't buying one, it's a new architecture, something Intel lately hasn't done for... since the Pentium 3... so Intel has been floating along on the back of Pentium 3 nearly 20 years, and will be over 20 by the time they make something new, while AMD has had 3 different cores in that time frame with 2 of them being good, one of them being good for specific applications for a short time, would likely still be good enough today if they released full desktop variants but fuck it, when gamers are concerned its hard to argue in favor of construction and cat cores.

Throughout the entirety of the bulldozer base, look at what AMD did gen over gen... and now look at Ryzen, and imagine it to be Bulldozer levels of optimization left to happen. now realize Ryzen currently on engineering samples that throw errors like a mother fucker, is within/over 5% IPC of Intel's current CPU.

1/2

I cant wait to see if either there is a performance stand still, you can't get much faster than Intel is, or if we have been rammed up the ass by Intel for so long we forgot they were even there and its only now that we finally see real vagina we remember a cock is still lodged up our asses.

Intel has way more fuckups than Bulldozer, Bulldozer is AMD's only spectacular fuckup in the CPU market in 40 years, the only other minor fuckup was Phenom which was not even a architecture fuckup since it was fixed in B3 stepping, the other fuckup was K5.
But these are fucking nothing compared to Presshot, Itanium, Larabee, iAPX 432, and their own fuckup with P5 FDIV that wasn't nicely fixed with a stepping, but a fucking recall.
What about their complete failure with the Atom? What an abortion, mobile market? 14nm and lower lithography woes where they allowed their competitors that were lagging 4 years to close the gap to less than a year?

These magnificent failures would destroy 5 companies over, it's a good thing Intel has more money than sense to live through it all.

2/2

The fact that you think xbox live is old proves you need to stop typing.

nah son, get on my level.
1v1 lockout br starts

I remember when the Xbox launched and thought for a second that MS might actually meld PC and console gaming to a degree where you buy a game and play it on either system. Reality soon hit and then they bitch slapped us even harder with GFWL eventually. Never again.

halo 6 will likely be on pc and xbox. :3
the magic of play anywhere and gamemode

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>Because now Intel is lowering their prices so everyone can get an i7 ;^)
proof?
>inb4 microcenter with their deals that have never ended

>wife
>my

>intel is literally a cuck company now

lel