Why do poor people bash on apple

Why does Apple bash poor people.

Isn't that like their targeted market?

>implying it's not the poor who get loans up the ass just to get a device with a fruit logo slapped on it

IPhone's are for niggerd

Most own apple products and bash on them when things like touchgate and touch disease happen to them.

Their products aren't good anymore.

Classical sour grapes. Also contrarianism.

>"Hey, everybody says Apple stuff is great ... me and my friends from Sup Forums understand more about tech!"

Even assuming it's true, their stuff is better than the alternatives. (Considering objective criteria)

donald trump uses an android

Are they really? They've lost their way since Jobs died.

>me and my friends from Sup Forums understand more about tech!
Than the average iPhone user? Yeah we do actually.

And you don't need to put both quotation marks and the meme arrow

Not even remotely true

Android phones let you:
>have real encryption with no backdoors
>download over 100MB over mobile data
>install a third party app launcher and icons
>use it as a flash drive
>share any kind of file over wifi/bluetooth
>torrent via torrent clients in the playstore
>install apps outside the playstore
>modify a few system settings to increase performance and decrease battery drain
>manually control complex camera functions via third party apps
>natively browse files
>view better colors via amoled displays
>browse Sup Forums and natively open webms inside them via third party apps
>extract/browse archives
>add additional phone storage via a micro SD card
>replace the stock battery with a bigger one
>add widgets to your home screen
>access important functions by swiping down

ALL WITHOUT HAVING TO HACK YOUR PHONE

This means even entry level $100 android phones are better than say the iPhone 7 plus on the amount of useful features everyone uses alone.

they never were good except iPhone which is still good

>They've lost their way
Is a pretty subjective statement. Personally I wouldn't touch any of the Applel products when he was in charge because most suffered from the syndromes that plague the others now. "Good idea, sub-optimal execution." He was way too dogmatic for his own good.

Take how much of a joke iOS was before 8 or the ridiculous sized iPhones and his opposition to see that others do it better. Air at release didn't have the polish Macbook 2015 had. The only thing they fucked up after him was the trashcan.

>And you don't need to put both quotation marks and the meme arrow
I was a bit undecided.

>Than the average iPhone user? Yeah we do actually.
In the "can quote numbers" way while barely having any understanding about what they mean. Something like "experience" flows right over Sup Forumsfags heads because it's not something you can quantify like "muh 4GB RAM" or "muh

for the same reason why reasonable and rich people bash on apple.

>install a third party app launcher and icons

>it's cool if it's shitty because you can just change it to another shit!

>The only thing they fucked up after him was the trashcan.
The OS and macbooks have gotten worse since he died.

Also plug in 3.5mm headphones without an adapter.

But you can do it which is really useful to most people. You literally have to hack iPhones to be able to do this painfully simple task.

Anyway this is coming from someome who has owned an iPhone 4/5/6s. iPhones simply can't deliver anymore and is the reason why I got a oneplus 3t.

how's carrying around a goddamn tablet in your pocket going?

How? They made tons of small improvements with each release and sans Yosemite there never were widespread issues. Sure some of the shit like Siri or split screen mode were meh but this will always be the case with any software. MacOS is still far from the abomination that W10 is for example.

Macbooks lost the last bit of upgradebility but it was going to happen in the long run either way, on the other hand they pushed the market to quality screens. (Not super sure if he hand his hands at rMBP)

Why do """people""" like you create shit threads like these?
To get some attention which they lack in real life? To feel better about their _personal_ choices?

Great, I don't have bring my phone close to my face anymore and my typing speed has drastically improved.

Apple doesn't give away their latest phone for free, and you don't get the rest of the Apple ecosystem integration without an expensive Macbook.

constant overheating and thermal throttling for extremely simple things like fucking youtube

to be honest I've considered the 3t I just feel with a case it becomes too huge to be ...practical? or too noticeable an object to carry everywhere. do you use a case?

Doesn't affect any Macbook sans 2012 rMBP.

Unless you're a women with no pocket pants, it shouldn't be a problem to carry it. Now using phablets, you will get used to it eventually but it's still retarded unless you mainly care about browsing/watching videos.

Wow u really got him. Did u stop to consider that maybe his aim was to elicit responses such as urs?

Yeah I do but just a simple silicone one, nothing too bulky or oversized. The phone is a little larger than all the iPhones I used to own but I got used to it.

how many irony layers you under bruh....

more like set a bait and troll people to gain satisfaction.
How typical. Kill yourselves

Good for you but all the newest macbooks are fucking shit. My dad always complains about how blistering hot it gets when he's on the sofa browsing the internet. He against all my pleading to just get a normal fucking windows laptop just put a towel under it which made the thermal throttling even worse. And yes he does complain about the shit performance but keeps using it for whatever fucking reason.

Literally what all niggers do

Sounds pretty weird and probably unit specific. My personal experiences and data from all reviews definitely paints a different picture.

hm. you do realize that people can be themselves on the internet? I can't be the only one who's noticed that my shitposting and true opinions can merge and blend ambiguously...

THIS

I was in Best Buy a couple days ago fucking around with a Mac. All of a sudden these two niggers walk up, a nigga and his hoe. He starts looking at this fucking expensive iMac piece of shit and starts talking as loudly as he can saying to his bitch "ayo dis duh computa I need in muh house!" then he looks at the pricetag and says even louder "dayyum dat spensive! I can doo dat I can doo dat dat ain't too spensive fo me." Just a nigger trying to look like nigger rich as usual. He then proceeds to get bent out of shape when his bitch says "sheeit u dun need dat, dat too much." As she shoots down his attempted public display of how "rich" he is.

You can't make this shit up.

But yeah Apple shit is made for niggers and faggots....Nuff said

/thread

It's low IQ people and autistic mindfucks, not poor people

Oh.....believe me.....I wish it was just a story user but this shit actually happened

wtf did i just read

I have money. A lot.
Some of that money I've earned by my work, some given by family.

Yet I won't spend my money on something that while technically sound (not everytime, mind), came from company that sells more smoke than meat just because the name.

My bucks, I want a big BANG.

>wtf did I just read

user encountered some wild niggers Inna Best Buy

im jap. i know japanese young people prefer apple products with the design. but i much prefer android os (xperia is getting worse and worse)

WTF I love apple naow XD

Nobody cares.
Now you'll have to buy another iPhone and you won't have a trade-in.
Apple gains both ways.

Source? I haven't seen even a single anecdotal postive response to the new MacBook.

Apple is for lookig nigger rich, just like spinning rims and jacked up pontiacs with mtn dew painted on the side.

>Paying 700$ for an electronic brick to post cat pictures on Facebook

>You can't make this shit up
Except that you totally did.

Where do you live user? Because it sounds like you guys don't have niggers there. Can I come live with you user?

>they are much better at seeing the big picture.

What's the big picture? It makes you look fashionable?

>have real encryption with no backdoors
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>My bucks, I want a big BANG

Found the Note 7 refugee

>look guys, I bought a +$1000 computer, i'm so rich xD
lmao

>I was in Best Buy a couple days ago

>I work at Best Buy and I saw a black person walking around and imagined a scenario to tell Sup Forums

FTFY

No, really. Apple haters are poor. The funniest thing though is that they are TOTALLY UNAWARE.

but did he buy it?

>No, really. Apple buyers are poor. The funniest thing though is that they are TOTALLY UNAWARE.

Put your trip back on, red_j33t.

Sensible chuckles, m8

nice damage control, shitlord.

I thought it was for poor people. Poor people (at least in my neighborhood) seem to feel the need to overcompensate by buying expensive shit despite lack of quality.

What's it like being such a hardcore SJW cuck that you can't accept that some black people are actually niggers because of their subhuman actions?

You could probably watch a gang of niggers rape your mom and you'd be perfectly fine with it cus in your dumbass mind minorities can do no wrong.

I assure you, this shit actually happened.

Lol of course not, he was just some poorfag nigger trying to look rich in front of his bitch

>someone made up a Sup Forums tier story about sheeeeeiiiitttt tier niggers in some Walshart
>expecting me to believe stories on Sup Forums
>bringing up niggers raping your mother and SJW politics as defense

What's it like to have deep rooted family cuckolding fetishes? Why are you talking about this shit, clean your mind you fucking degenerate.

Why do rich people bash on poor people?

It's got more to do with the person's personality.

I had a MacBook Pro and an asus. The pro is in the closet disassembled and somehow broke by "the motherboard overheating and desoldering itself from the board" meanwhile the asus still work 100%. Also even when they both functioned properly I always used the fuckin asus. IOS is unsupported shit.

This. Only I converted even sooner (had iPhone 2G-4). Never looked back. The iPhone is dead to me since the 6... I have a Huawei P10 now and I'm extremely happy with it (takes the best of the iPhone estetics adds a open & functional OS and better build quality while asking half the money)

So the theory you replied to is wrong?

Literarily all of these features appeal only to NEETs

I guess when you think about it, that stuff is unnecessary. So what extras does the iPhone have that justifies its $900 price tag? I would expect it to have literally all the same features as Android given that you can find a good Android for $200 that has all these features and is decently fast. So what exactly can a god tier iPhone do that my shitty $200 Android not do? I'm thinking of buying one. (Not really)

Because they know the true value of their products.

>SJW cuckold can't accept that some black people are in fact classified as niggers.

I find it hilarious that you can't accept this story

Seriously user, have you never had an encounter with niggers before? If so, please tell me where you live because it sounds like a fucking paradise

rich people and pretenders be like:
>muh get me the expensive shit!
rest of the world:
>it seems this product meets my needs while also including expensive shit features and not compromising my budget

I like apple stuff, and fortunately my employers pay for it.

Right now I have an iPhone 6, won't upgrade because no headphone jack. Not sure what I'll do when this one isn't useable anymore.

I have a late 2014 Mbp 15" with Nvidia. Not going to upgrade because they took away all the fucking ports and I use all of them when docked which is most of the time.

>>have real encryption with no backdoors

omfg lol

>d-doesn't count
I accept your defeat.

Good b8

Personally not a big Samsung fan, but still