Native Americans,Turks,Indians

Native Americans,Turks,Indians...

Why are non-whites so charitable? Why did non whites spare what little money they had to help us while white "people" laughed at us?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Collecchio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because you deserved it

>non-whites
That's irrelevant.

They saw the Irish as an example in the struggle against imperialism.

Later on, Easter Rising has become an inspiration for them.

>on an island surrounded by fish
>so dumb that you forget how to grow potato
>starve because you can't think of anything else to eat
This is why the Irish aren't white.

The struggle you experienced led to the second most obnoxious MUH HURITAGE faggots in existence besides Italian Americans. You should be ashamed, such awful people spawned by something as small as a weevil

filthy mick

My Choctaw ancestor's people suffered when most took to Oklahoma (which is Choctaw for Red Man) they faced starvation at the hands of the English American elite and wanted to help. There also were many Scottish and Irish mixed peoples in the Choctaw community.

the monument costs more than 150 dollas

it's the message that counts

this is one of the ugliest "monuments" i have ever seen

What is the inflation on $150 from 169 years ago?

Well for one, coastal towns and cities faired better for that reason. And two, most of the poor would not have the equipment to fish retard.

>>in 1845, Ottoman Sultan Abdülmecid declared his intention to send £10,000 to victims of the Irish potato famine, but either British diplomats or his own ministers requested that the Sultan send only £1,000, so as not to donate more than Queen Victoria, who had sent £2,000.[4] The Sultan sent £1,000 along with three[3] or five[5] ships full of food. The British administration allegedly attempted to block the ships, but by local tradition the food arrived secretly at Drogheda harbour and was left there by Ottoman sailors.

Damn Britain, that's cold.

>Anglos
>humans

eternal anglo

Couldn't afford to fish? Bears don't even know what money is and they do it just fine.

It's the Ottomans trying to stir up shit for the British, the turks and the brits were sort of at odds with one another at that point. They didn't care about the Irish, they cared about the Irish being healthy enough to antagonize england.

solid banter

>drogheda

hold on

Why should we feel bad for cause some Americans are retarded and have an identity crisis? Like the English and Australians of Irish heritage aren't anywhere near as annoying as Americans who claim it. Plus unlike "Irish" Americans, they actually have Irish ancestry.

>be Newfoundland, existed since around 1500, permanent settlement in 1700's
>late 1830's population: ~20k
>1860 population 100k
>the irish just continued to bang each other into roughly 500k pop. in 1950's
>no other immigration than irish, scots, or english this whole time
wew, thank you potato people

Its because we're ashamed to be secretly potatoniggers

holy fuck lad
bomb britain

>British foreign policy - Send minorities weapons so they can burn down places and kill people
>Turkish foreign policy-Send minorities food so they can survive

Gotta love Brits

So if I asked your lardass to go outside and fetch me some fish without equipment with no experience for a big ass catholic family, can you do it, and how long will it take you?

>27k french population

hehe

Well a third of you were once potato niggers. Now you're just chinks.

wew, at least you're contained in Port Au Basque, the shithole of Newfoundland
don't want the french gettin too uppity t b h

Yeah its shameful but many of my ancestors were probably molested by the same nigger priests as yours. Shit happens I-I'm still English right

Fucking perfidious albion apes

>inb4 "foods were poisonous! satanic ottoman empire genocided qt dolphins on their way" posts by butthurt balks

Unlikely because i'm Methodist and we don't have abbo niggers here.

Meh I'm Tasmanian. We don't have abbo niggers here either

I will never donate a single cent to bongs if they will be in need

>but either British diplomats or his own ministers
>or something I dunno
>The British administration allegedly attempted to block the ships,
>allegedly

And where were the Irish when the Choctaw Nation needed them in the fight against Yankee oppression?

More Ottoman lies

Fuck the UK.

Anglos are scum and I can't wait for them to die off. Fucking filth of the Earth.

The Eternal Anglo strikes again.

>irish escape the famine to go to america
>they're immediately drafted into the union army and used as cannon fodder for the civil war

lel, nature's victims

>villain gives out his evil plan before committing it
>talks about how great his enemy is

I would expect a pajeet to fall for this but not a murican.

Irish immigrants were used as literal slaves in America

>muslims escape their countries to go to UK
>they immediately conquer the cities and use their influence to infiltrate society and enrich the Anglos

lel, nature's victims

I blame the Anglos.

I'm glad that the Uk will be wiped out by muslims and blacks.
Godspeed magnificent bastards.

no fucking music? how is this trash culture even spreading?

Anglos are literally the master race. You cannot refute this objective fact.

Never trust the Eternal Anglo.

This is the only proper response to these filth.

>master race
No, Jews are. Jews control Anglos with the same deceit that Anglos control the rest of the world.

see: >Around 500 British troops who pretended to be dead rose up and surrendered to the Americans after the battle

You literally can't make this up. Anglos confirmed shit.

Jews have been kickd out and genocided everywhere they live. Anglos on the other hand bend the world however they please.

like clockwork

johnny foreigners love irish and myths like this, There's another one about queen victoria donating 1000 to the irish and 2000 to battersea dogs home, even though it didn't exist at the time. it's cool to imagine a small band of freedom fighters battling the big evil empire.

Sup Forums used to love scotland to, but how quickly they changed their tune. When it turned out it wasn't a hollywood good vs evil story, when scotland '''''''''''voted wrong'''''''''''''' how quick the cuck memes came.

They call this Karma Anglo-shits.

this

Anglos are getting kicked out of the UK by Pakis.

>/brit/

Native Americans are Turks.

over/under on the Irish spending that $147 on booze?

In the future Eternal Anglos will be claiming that London being a white city was a myth perpetuated by foreigners.

Hope you like getting enriched Anglo-cuck.

I heard Ireland was producing enough food to feed the Irish, but the Brits "weren't 'avin tha"

over

KEK this completely buttblasted "Proudly 1/32 Irish" Yank living in Boston.

You are probably one of the guys who thinks that Boston is more Irish than Dublin.

>UK 90% white
>USA 55% white

pot-kettle

>Why are non-whites so charitable
Because, we don't care about your politics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Collecchio
>First Brazilian Expeditionary Division reach Italy.
>We are send to help Italians
>Shit got real
>15000 german soldiers in the way.
>Muricans bombing the shit of them
>small confront, small amount of mud gain.
>at night some Brazilians (german speakers and Italians speakers) go to their camp with white flags and offer them peace. Bing with them 5 boxes of stolen wine...
>Brazil is the first army to ever capture an entire division of Germans.
Many Sup Forums poster where here because we don't care about murica wars.
Also, murica became so butt hurt about it, that try to punish the soldiers with arbitrary laws. And deny the participation of Brazilian army in the occupation of Austria (they believe that we are on the side of the germans). We steal half of their jeeps in Italy and take with us.

You may read a different version of the history (like in the link from wikipedia). But it's the truth told by two families of those great man.

if my calculations are correct, that's a hair under 3400 euros in today's money. considering the source of that money, that's a pretty large donation.

>ah yes why not buy an expensive boat to drown 10 miles from the shore in freezing stormy weather
its called inflation
eternal anglo
rivers were owned by the british
ocean was inaccessible

Sadiq Khan is literally the equivalent of this guy:

Whom is literally a villain who gives out his evil plan before committing it and then talks about how great his enemy is.

Your getting enriched one way or another. US is not home to any one ethnicity like the UK, so it is not like we lost something inherent to the country like the Eternal Anglos.

I still love Scotland, they are good guys fighting with eternal evil imperialist pigs you are. That """referendum""" was just a pathetic trick, the same """referendum""" has been in Chechenia, were over 146% """voted""" "YES WE WANT TO LIVE WITH MOTHER RUSSIA DESPITE THE FACT IT HAS COMMITTED GENOCIDE OF US", or in Baltic countries in 1939, or in Austria at Anschluss time.
BRITHISH BRITISH
GO AWAY
YOU ARE FAGGOT
YOU ARE GAY

Holy fuck what a ruthless cunt

>Austria at Anschluss time.
the austrians legit wanted to be part of germany tbf
bunch of cucks tb h, they should hate the krauts like true german speaking non germans

>Trusting the brit

Because no one wanted to be in the war and the armed forces were closer to the fascists governments in Italy and Germany.
We only joined the Allies because Roosevelt promised to invade us, but even then the armed forces were ready to fight the Americans. Dutra (field marshal) and Goés Monteiro (ministry of the armed forced) loved Hitler for dealing with the commies and not shitting on us like the Americans are doing since ever.

Nothing that you say change the point.
Our government may have multiple interests. But our people (read soldiers) don't give a fly fuck.

>armed forces are coerced to join the war
>they clearly don't want to be there and disrespect the order, causing what you said
>"Nothing that you say change the point."

There is a reason why Vargas lost popularity with the army. The generals were snobbish as fuck and getting threatened by the Americans without hitting back caused everything after that.

Vargas lost popularity because he wanted to be a king.

It's not like many factors were involved or something like this.

Sorry dude, i am a practical man. I see only effects and consequences.
>power come over his head
>someone put a bullet in his head

Most food produced was exported to Britain yes but your average joe could not afford to buy food. Irish people back then survived on potatoes and milk.

Whites are evil

Because they sold all their wheat to pay for rent and whisky.

The problem with Ireland wasn't even potato dependency, Norway and Denmark were even more potato dependent than Ireland, and got hit by the same blight.

But the Norwegians were growing 11 different cultivars of potato, and the Danes were growing 6.

Ireland was growing just two cultivars of potato. So instead of losing 8-20% of their crop they lost up to 70%.

If they'd enjoyed more variety, or been willing to give up their whisky money to hold back some wheat for personal use, it wouldn't have been a disaster.

Serious question.
Were 147$ serious money in 1847?

It was the equivalent of approx $3500.

The Queen of England donated only about 12 times as much, which is pathetic when you consider the fact how poor the indian tribe are and how rich the crown was.

Thanks, m8.

why didn't anyone donate a fishing rod instead