How do people break the cycle of soul-crushing monotony and the mediocrity of their insignificant lives and daily...

How do people break the cycle of soul-crushing monotony and the mediocrity of their insignificant lives and daily routines in your country?

Because unless you're making at least 6-7 figures, make no mistake, you are insignificant.

set a goal work for it

I masturbate.

The trick is to distract yourself with meaningless shit, because life is meaningless anyway.

I read and learn new things.

I also shoot guns.

Also find a hobby, preferrably something useful, like learning guitar, fishing, etc.

I browse Sup Forums.

fuck what a sad picture

fucking hell

slice of life anime and books

I also fantasize about going innawoods to live but I'm too much of a pussy to do it

Zoos are such shit. People should have to travel and find these animals in the wild if they must see them. There is simply no value to seeing a caged beast.

My main hindrance is the bottle. Once I learn how to drink responsibly again (or just quit altogether), I'll be ok.

I have to work for the day and study at night.
At the spare time, I try not to think about it, so I ingesting huge amounts of cheap vodka and reading random shit from internet.

It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to spend 45+ hours a week working, not including commuting. I could live comfortably on the money I'd make working 30ish hours but it is unacceptable at my job.

It's important to avoid routine and always strive to save up for progressively more awesome things you want. Moving out of the house, to getting a cooler car, to getting a sweet gaming set up or whatever you enjoy owning. It's all just distractions from how meaningless your life is, but you might as well maximize how much pleasure you experience, as much as you can.

>Because unless you're making at least 6-7 figures, make no mistake, you are insignificant.

How so? Can you really quantify how much impact an entertainer or a highly successful investor does to the grand scheme of things.
Even important historical figures that often are regarded as fundamental to modern civilization seem to be nothing compared to the scale of the entire universe. Our whole existence as a species is nothing compared to geological and astronomical timescales.

What are you talking about?

Are you asking what our hobbies are?

Other people? No idea. A lot of my friends and peers seem happy with a daily routine.

I just jumped into a/v work and engineering, so there isn't a lot of routine to my routine. I'll be pulling in the high 5's, low 6's this year with minimal opportunity to spend it. Next year, I'll be taking it easier with work, and spending more time on music, hopefully touring 6 months of the year or so.

Honestly, life is soul crushing. I fuck and shred my way out of my funk, and hope I can tread water.

Obviously there is value, or they wouldn't be able to charge admission.

Checkmate, gommunists.

FREE MARKET WINS AGAIN

Norway

YES

>How do people break the cycle of soul-crushing monotony
Alcohol or religion, or alcohol and religion, being a commie as well. You're basically a non person in Mexico if you don't fit in any of these three categories.

I can always just kill myself

I go out and do shit. If I'm alone I go to the zoo or a museum.

Drink, like normal people. We have a club, it's called everybody, and we have nightly meetings at the bar.

>Zoos are such shit.

Keep whining libcuck, ban zoos and watch the state of wild animals get even worse when children no longer visit zoos and want to become biologists, vets, etc when they grow up.

Bet you actually believed any of the bullshit in Blackfish as well.

something interesting happens every day in this country

Go join the army or something lad

>How do people break the cycle of soul-crushing monotony and the mediocrity of their insignificant lives and daily routines in your country?

I can't speak for the rest of America, it's a big country. But I don't have a routine, I never let myself fall into one. Because of this, I rarely experience monotony.

My parents were on the OCD side of neatfreak, compulsive organizers who lived by schedules and LOST THEIR SHIT if something broke it. I grew up hating mundane routines for everyday things.

Just move and change jobs/friends every few years. No 6-7 figure job required. I'm 30 years old, and life is still an adventure.