Why do most people think russians are the arsehole cunt?

Why do most people think russians are the arsehole cunt?

russkies are some of the nicest people in europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
youtube.com/watch?v=YxUOWy6FeLQ
rs-lat.sputniknews.com/rusija/20160520/1105839882/Junarmija-Rusija-dobija-najmladje-vojnike.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

prayvet ivan,kak velikaya britaniya suka

I like them

theyre cool

it's just the Butthurt Belt, ignore them

This. I'm Bengali and the Russian fish and chip delivery guy is Russian and him and his sister have invited me around their house to watch movies and play vidya with them, really would have never expected it.

Most Russians inside the country are ghetto level scum.

i can confirm

sosaj moj chlen

im from t' yorkshua wew lad m8

they're really nice, it's hard to imagine the shit that has happened in russia in the last century

>wah wah wah, someone on the internet has a different opinion, wah wah wah i need my safespace

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

thats only true for the european part, siberian russians a very poor and savage

Honorable member of the belt is here, everyone.

see

ne of russkie

> of nigmonger

case in point

Can confirm, had to talk to quiet a few, very nice people.

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=YxUOWy6FeLQ

Brain drain.

Russia is part of our butthurt belt desu.

they are people that act as animals, they are fucking weird

Cause defence businesses want people to be afraid of war to increase spending on them. Russia is a traditional enemy for many countries since the Soviet era so they keep spinning off that fear.

Riding the subway train, I almost had Russian stare me down because my glance landed on his gf. Other times they becomes nervous if you look at them (what else is there to do in a subway train?) a little too much, the threshold is less than with other people.

We are just misunderstood.

fuck you bitch

Russians are scum. You'd know that if you weren't a traitorous cunt

russians are top tier. all businesses here are owned by russians and even my landlord is russian. unfortunaly there's racist legislation where if there's more than 5% swedes the municipality turns into a bilingual one but not so if there's more than 5% russians. despite this discrimination russians go very far in finnish society

I wouldn't say scum but they are sneaky bastards.

Depends where you live, comrade.

dota

Is european part of Russia even some like other Eastern-Europe? Where in Russia is the best standard of living?

>in europe
hehehe

This

No one hates the russians you fucking imbecile.

People hate their kike/german govs.

going full nazi for instance:
rs-lat.sputniknews.com/rusija/20160520/1105839882/Junarmija-Rusija-dobija-najmladje-vojnike.html

all lithuanians are bike stealing niggers

They still hate us cause of the cold war

you can live like in Europe in every city, if you have enough money

Because they lazy shits and act like they are saints.

no we hate you because you fuck us permanent

They invaded our territory.

you know how kids think that, when their parents try to raise them, they just think they're being fucked? decades laater they realize what parents were trying to do.

russia never got that far.

But is it harder to get enough money there? Apparently, the wages are lower

it's impossible if you are not mafia

This

I know one guy from Russia who is half Armenian. Hes a complete cunt and no one likes him.
Although maybe the reason hes a cunt is because of the Armenian in him.

we are not kids and America not our parents

Yes, because fuck you, Shinji. Two nukes weren't enough.

This

You don't live next to them.

Finland is only our friend.

you are uncivilized swine though

with 'kids' i wasa trying to be nice. maybe 'dogs' suits you better? you need some training, dog!

>uncivilized swine
How many satellites you started last month? We are 13

+15 Putintokens for this post.

Nice post lad, Czechs have always been based as fuck.

Calm down, Ivan. Eat this Sushi. (^^)

Disgusting. Fuck off.

I had a guy relate to me a experience of after the USSR fell that he went on a tour with some russians on a military ship. He gave a token gift in the spirit of hopeful military and political cooperation.

The stuff that Russia has stirred up was completely unnecessary. But their the ones suffering from what they have done, I just can't imagine what it was worth.

This.

Russian invade everything whenever it's weak. They're backstabbing cunts.

You're right, the worst are the britons, especially the englelers.

Most Russians in the late 80s-early 90s were genuine Americaboos and had a naive, misplaced hope that liberalism and capitalism would allow them to live like Hollywood.

Then when shit went down because...it's Russia, they chose instead to whine about NATO instead of blaming their own failings as a society.

>They're backstabbing cunts.
no that would be the polish ""people"" that are going to other EU countries and working for pennies, so decent working class people can't find a job.

The working class people should have been in those jobs in the first place. You can make a shit ton of money if you do it long enough....at risk of throwing your back out but still...

this

I a Mexican stand with das Russian peoples