Windows Creator Update

This just popped on my screen how fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h86ZgiGkPCg
youtube.com/watch?v=wPFbAqICUJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really fucked. In the ass. No lube.

I updated and I couldn't get past the welcome screen.

Thankfully I have a laptop which I had to Jewgle and figure it out.

Microshit fucking sucks I hope they close their business soon. They are shit and anti-consumer.

wait what how did you fix it? sorry for the trip code forgot to take it off

The anti-telemetry programs aren't working in creators update, I''m not installing it.

they said you can turn them off and they care about your privacy though :^)

"After catching flack for not being very transparent about what sort of data Microsoft collects about your Windows usage, one of the first things you’ll see when you install the update is a prompt with a variety of privacy options. You can choose whether Microsoft is allowed to target ads based on your usage (no thanks), collect diagnostic data (fine by me), know your location, and a few more settings. There also more controls over Windows updates themselves if you’ve been plagued by unwanted reboots or annoying prompts asking you to update."

I installed it the first day it was available because I was bored and well... It's the same shit as before. Literally the same shit. Nothing worth mentioning has changed, other than the fact you can now pick a black as your soul color for the window borders (finally).

Other than that, I used the modded version of Media Center which worked on Anniversary, but it's not working anymore. Too lazy to google it for now, so maybe if you still use Media Center to watch TV or something, don't install it because WMC will break.

How the fuck are people getting popups on their pc's? This is the only news about the creator cancer I have received, and of course I'm blocking all updates until the dust has settled and I've reviewed what it is.

There's also a built-in screen temperature option in the display settings, so you can ditch the f.lux botnet.

I was never into this piss filter meme.

It's already out. Anyone who downloads the win10 iso tool/media creation tool has it by default. It's actually pretty nice if you're already on windows 10. If privacy is actually important to you, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING USING WINDOWS 10?

flux got so fucking bloated and shitty for no good reason. Thank god now all OS have their own built in versions.

It had to do with some software I had installed (I forgot which).

So when it would boot I would just get the desktop but it was black. I spent like 3 hours trying to figure that shit out.

I was able to login via safe mode, remove some programs and remove some registry keys, then boot into the command line and remove some files that way too.

It then somehow magically booted.

I fucking hate Winblows. We need another mainstream OS (and please don't mention Lolnux or MacShitOS).

Can't microshit just dump the NT kernel and start over?

>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING USING WINDOWS 10
games

>just dump the NT kernel
found the newfag
back to Sup Forums
sho shoo

And you're playing Windows 10 exclusive games and therefore can't use Windows 7?

Calm your tits Linfag.

Go use LibreOffice you fucking degenerate and all the other rip off software that PRETEND to be actual applications that are available on Winblows and macOS.

Faggot. Die.

There is no point to using Winshit 7.

It's outdated and you have to do workarounds and shit to make gaymes work. Also no DX12 on Winshit 7.

Windows 7 is much less botnet and actually LOOKS like Windows, not some tablet web botnet meme. And Sup Forumsentoomen shouldn't be running any games that aren't at least 5 years old, anyways.

Yeah but its so 2008 man.

You can remove the botnet from Winshit 10. Even though you're getting security updates in Win7 for the next few years, it will eventually stop.

>You can remove the botnet from Winshit 10.
Not all of it.

>Even though you're getting security updates in Win7 for the next few years, it will eventually stop.
And by then I'll have switched to Linux or ReactOS.

>ReactOS

Oh you're a Linuxfag who enjoys Half Life 1 from 2001.

Makes sense.

>muh games
There's barely any originality in PC games anymore, they're just the classics with new graphics added.

Feels good to have a package manger that isn't complete garbage

hey at least now we get pip

youtube.com/watch?v=h86ZgiGkPCg

At least LibreOffice can save a text document without crashing the system.

Very fucked. Prepare to lose your group policy settings, have lots of bloatware installed, likely have vulnerabilities introduced... I don't understand. Does Microsoft WANT people to stop using Windows. Ever since Windows 8 my opinion of Microsoft has been getting worse.

Why couldn't you take a screenshot, retard?

Too bad it can't without crashing itself while corrupting the file being saved. Happened to me last week.

>It had to do with some software I had installed (I forgot which).
Probably some Russian keylogger. I assume you also used it to remove "botnet" while making your PC be in the three new ones. But it's ok that my PC is distributing CP as long as it isn't Micro$haft Blowz amirite guyz.

not OP but i had this happen to me and i couldn't click out of it, i thought it was some spyware shit until i googled it on my phone that it was real

RE7 was good...

Then again I'm not much of a gaymur.

It's mostly for adobe apps.

But then again I hackintosh and recently nVidia added Pascal support so FUCK WINDSHIT.

No I didn't use any botnet remover.

It was some vital program I used for media production.

I don't get it, why can't they fucking make updates easy?

macOS does it all the time.

>, I''m not installing it.
Microsoft will do that for you.

Make sure every application and utility not supplied by Microsoft is up to date before the update.
Most software houses are sending out warnings to their customers, warnings that pirates like you won't receive.

Why would the update wipe local group policy?

>needing to click out of it just to take a screenshot
literally how disabled are you

Pretty fucked. Installed it last night, some programs refuse to work, volume mixer died, can't even check the properties of a file because "Com Surrogate has stopped working", explorer keeps crashing, and now I got a second blue screen in a row.

Avoid at all cost.

Too Bad i can't do that without crashing the system and corrupting itself, all the network drives, and the firmware of all the motherboards in the neighborhood

you deserve it for being kyoukofag.

>win7
Shitty threading optimization and no dx12. If you do have a chance to try both you'll notice it, assuming you are not a bitch about win10 by default and actually do tests on good and bad stuff.

There is good and bad in everything man made.

I paid for my Wingay and I still got fucked, I had the latest drivers and software updates. What the fuck are you talking about pajeet?

Stop defending Microshit. It's a terrible company.

NT must be neutralized and Microshit needs to be removed off the face of this earth.

>not using win 8.1

>literal pajeet defending microshit
go back to the designated shitting street

Extremely, check this out youtube.com/watch?v=wPFbAqICUJo