/éire/+/celt/

this man did literally nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpxiOmRxZ14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aye

Dia daoibh

Has everyone else just fucked off to sleep?

I just spent an hour and a half under very strenuous circumstances looking for something and I'm about to drink the last of my vodka, I've been awake since half 7 this morning so hopefully it's enough to knock me out.

Spent all day pulling down trees ffs.

But just not now?

Benzolad

>wahhhhh

eatin a peanut butter strawberry jam sandwich
good stuff
yeah

No.

Hmhmmm.

Why not?

no idea
maybe im too much of a small town person
if you think about it though friendship means fuckall these days, people only have friends for entertainment.

Be careful, or you'll end up as benzolad.

Benzolad's grand.

Is he now?

Find some people your age with similar interests, or a qt American plastic paddy gf. I think you'd be highly compatible.

Maybe get a part time job?

People have friends to socialize with and have a bit of craic. It's healthy to socialize. Go see a counsellor.

No

He is indeed.

Knew it

alri lads
you are now benzolad
what do you do
>qt American plastic paddy gf.
nonexistant
>I think you'd be highly compatible.
delet
tb h theres this qt black girl i know. one of those really short, maybe slightly naive types yano

youtube.com/watch?v=JpxiOmRxZ14

well not naive more innocent like
real qt though

How can you be so sure?

>nonexistant

Bollix. Chances are in a city the size of Chicago there'll be plenty or get stuck into the black one. Check interpals maybe.

What about that job?

>really short, maybe slightly naive types yano

That you'll take advantage of yeah? Scumbag.

dunno man maybe ill do something over the summer
yes exactly

nonce

>what do you do
Before or after I stop blog posting on Sup Forums?
First I would attempt to think of a different nickname, one that reflects my personality better than the drug that I am dependant on, when I inevitably fail at this, because failing is inevitably when you are benzolad, I'd kill myself to stop prolonging my mother's torment.
After I get out of hospital I would go on Sup Forums and either blog about how depressed I am because my tent is damp or about how high I am.

i mean she is quite qt
i dont know her too well though, how should i go about this
just talk for a bit and ask her for her number or what
i tried going on a date with a mexican girl here once and it went terribly tb h.

>dunno man maybe ill do something over the summer

Make it concrete. You'll earn money you can save for your wild plan and have a bit to spend. Is high school nearly over there yet?

Lol.

>i mean she is quite qt
>i dont know her too well though, how should i go about this
>just talk for a bit and ask her for her number or what

yee

>i tried going on a date with a mexican girl here once and it went terribly tb h.

details?

im the one that gave him the name benzolad tb h
yeah last week
got another year of school (got held back haha savage roight). although its quite hard getting a job this soon before summer. everyones already after aplyin in fucking febuary and shit.

>because failing is inevitably
Muphrys law.

rather not quite cringy
and by rather not i mean heres a greentext
oh god
>ask this mexican girl out to a school football game
>being a genius forget to ask her number
>go to the game
>cant find her for half the game haha
>she brought friends
>sat in silence in the rain for the rest of the night
never talked to her after that. painful remembering it.

i didnt even like her. no idea what compelled me to ask her out. guess i felt i never would come up with the courage to ask a girl out and i had to prove something to myself.
ah well, baisll be bais

>got held back haha savage roight).

I was gonna ask if you're specially abled but...

>although its hard getting a job this soon before summer. everyones already after aplyin in fucking febuary and shit.

Start applying tomorrow you numpty. Just walk into places, ask to see the manager, shake their hand appropriately depending on gender and hand them your C.V.

Wear good clothes to and groom yourself.

You need severe psychological and psychiatric intervention in your life.

not even stupid just lazy. used to be top of my class before i came here.
and basically all application is online these days.
i mean it is a bit autistic but its not that bad

Just fucking do something you waster.

rude
whyd i have to remember that night
god i thought id forgotten it.

I mean stop procrastinating and making wild unrealistic plans and get your act together. You're fucking 18, get a part-time job, do something with your life or it'll pass you by and you'll be fucked.

Go speak to a fucking counsellor aswell you numpty. Your school must provide one.

i refuse to talk to a counciller. i was required to for a year and a half and it helpes fuckall

Why do you refuse and why were you required to? That could reveal some details.

Just take my fucking advice you spastic.

fuck man

just do it

i fucked my life up I don't want to see you do the same

ded

When are you off for summer?

Why are you still up?

>ted cruz is the real unabomber

Why are you?

I thought he was the zodiac killer.

the unambomber was really interesting. he was incredibly smart, really a prodigy-level mathematician. when he finished his PhD, his advisor noted how ted was probably one of maybe 10 people on the planet who could really understand the incredibly complex math he was writing about

do the polish like us now since our stay in poznan? I'd heard they hated us beforehand.

Can't sleep even with half a bottle of vodka in me and sleep deprivation last night,only slept 3 hours last night I've been awake for 22 hours now and have drank half a bottle of vodka straight, spent all day doing fairly intensive physical labour.

Either pulling down trees or playing a small bit of hurling, then walking a fairy energetic dog.

Some how still awake even after very recent intensive labour.

hbu?

My Da, a former inter-county hurler, at over 60 years of age and a split 40 year old hurl, with back problems stuck a sliothar over the bar from 60 metres and an acute angle of about 5 degrees or less today on his second go.

Just did the dishwasher and hung out my Dad's wash. Hope it doesn't shower early. Weather report reckoned it'd be showery yesterday but it can be inclined to be wrong, hope it isn't today.

>was
hes still alive

>replying to yank shite and not irish posts

ya, nah ur a yank

Heroinlad here
Got a min wage job to pass time until October. After that, it looks like I've got that apprenticeship in IT in the bag, it's a fuckhuge multinational Corp too, so pay is excellent, even as an apprentice.

Feels like it was worth it staying clean this whole while for the first time ever. Cheers!

Not meant to be a blogpost, but I See some sparsely occurring inquiries about me so thought I'd keep you posted

night lads
im replying to a kaczynski post instead kf a non kaczynski post
tallaght

You guessed 1.

Welsh speaker wanted!

Well, in math you can specialize so much that it's not necessarily that strange that you're one of 10 people who can understand a specific topic. In some cases you're really the only one who understands it.

I suspect this is true of most technical fields (physics and cryptography obviously, as they rely heavily on math, but I also think about chemistry and material science, computer scienceā€¦). And a PhD is by definition an exploration of areas of science no one's studied before.