Stay with Windows because muh games

>stay with Windows because muh games
>haven't played a game in months

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2016/10/31/google-discloses-actively-exploited-windows-vulnerability-just-10-days-after-reporting-it-to-microsoft/
zdnet.com/article/microsoft-finally-gets-back-on-patch-tuesday-schedule-after-earlier-glitch/
privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no ableton live on linicks

>windows
Found your problem.

if you're a lazy windows user who feels like sticking to muh games just get Apricity OS

You sure about that?

Yes you mongloid.

Also no drivers

>use iMac running Sierra
>only use os 9 version of internet explorer

>stay with Windows because of no drivers
>always use roommate''s semen encrusted netbook instead

check out the windows 10 store,it actually has some interesting games.

>inb4 10 rupees and a toilet coupon has been deposited to my account.

I'm exactly the same, but I know that when I will switch to Linux I'll start missing games

Similar problem here. Although I also need Word and iTunes. Feels bad, man.

It looks pretty cute, though Wine is still pretty shit.

No reason to use Windows 10 though.

>using an outdated version of a shitty OS and not at least the newest one
Luddites, please. 7 is just as much of a botnet just lacks any of the security updates and is made for ancient computers.

>"need itunes"
Kill yourself my man.

>it actually has some interesting games.
like what? crossy road?

Why do so simple things trigger poorfags?

Why would you even bother with "security updates"? It's not like you can see the changelogs or determine if anything got patched at all. And after all, both Windows 7 and Windows 10 are proprietary operating systems. So, choose the lesser evil.

Because the main focus of MS are enterprise users who would give them the finger if there are too many unpatched holes.

>So, choose the lesser evil.
One that wasn't intended for SSDs or CPUs with tons of cores.

>Because the main focus of MS are enterprise users who would give them the finger if there are too many unpatched holes.
How can anyone possibly know that? Especially the end user. You claim you do, so feel free the provide some evidence.

If you're able to reverse engineer the whole proprietary OS, you're nothing less than a genius.

>How can anyone possibly know that?
>company gets hacked
>they find out the attackers used a hole MS claimed to patch

Surely you have examples of this. And surely you have the examples of "security updates" and which ones fixed what.

Take the recent thing with Word. Or:

venturebeat.com/2016/10/31/google-discloses-actively-exploited-windows-vulnerability-just-10-days-after-reporting-it-to-microsoft/

zdnet.com/article/microsoft-finally-gets-back-on-patch-tuesday-schedule-after-earlier-glitch/

Interesting. But why do I have a feeling that you're an apologist for Microsoft?

>spend hours to make League of Lesbian work on GNU/Linux
>haven played it once in 4 months

Because you got brainwashed by autistic memes. Obviously Windows is a botnet but MS isn't crazy enough to make an actively insecure one. There is a balance to everything.

Also look at this thread. I'd love to stop using their products, sadly there are still no real alternatives to Office and DirectX.

> (You)
>Because you got brainwashed by autistic memes.
What?
>Obviously Windows is a botnet but MS isn't crazy enough to make an actively insecure one. There is a balance to everything.
A balance to everything? Windows is malware at this point. It's secure for Microsoft and their developers, sure.
>I'd love to stop using their products, sadly there are still no real alternatives to Office and DirectX.
Libre Office? Also, what's wrong with choosing the lesser evil, given that I'm getting the impression you're for Windows 10 in any situation. Dual booting exists too.

What a waste of functional organs

>Windows is malware at this point.
You could make a solid argument for adware but malware is overdoing it. Also shit like that doesn't help the argument and pushes people who don't like where MS is going with 10 into the same basket as conspiracy theorists.

>It's secure for Microsoft and their developers, sure.
They are using the same versions. It simply makes no point from business perspective to cripple the security of their program (sans NSA crap since US guberment cucks their people) given how they crippled everything else already.

>Libre Office?
Is a joke stuck in 2003.

>what's wrong with choosing the lesser evil, given that I'm getting the impression you're for Windows 10 in any situation.
How is 7 the lesser evil? It's still the same closed source software with the same botnet functions AND an even more outdated base. Unless you absolutely hate the UI, there is no excuse not to use 10. Ideally Enterprise version of course.

>Dual booting exists too
>want to run X
>have to restart PC
It's just silly. Wine is the only reasonable alternative but sadly often insufficient.

What conspiracy theories? Snowden exists and Microsoft isn't even hiding it.
privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
How is 7 lesser evil? Don't deliberately install any updates or if you're so keen on getting "security updates", only allow said updates and avoid updates which introduce telemetry. And what's truly baffling, is that you acknowledge all of this, you acknowledge that Windows 10 isn't any better and you're still using it and defending it. I'm not sure what to tell you. Keep supporting the company which made NSA: The OS. I'm sure that will do society good.

If you play mostly recent AAA games, yes.
Depending on what you like playing.

>stay with Windows because muh games
I play games on Linux
>Not using actual instruments and built-in effects/effect pedals, as most actual musicians do
Pleb tier
>no drivers
I apologize, you clearly have some mental disability
Ever heard of DualBoot? With an SSD it takes 10sec to switch the OS.
Only if you're being forced by your employee, which I've seen.
>How can anyone possibly know that?
Systems are constantly being attacked. Systems get their security holes exploited. Also, Snowden.