How do people deal with bullies on your country?

How do people deal with bullies on your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=PyieB9Jy3n0
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-04-13-columbine-myths_N.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=8thNQv7JFsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

by knocking their teeth out, at least where i'm from.

by calling bigger fishes.

Criminally underrated post.

I never really understood why school shooters were always painted in a bad light. Everyone knows they were probably bullied like hell. It's just justice.

A huevo chucho.
youtube.com/watch?v=PyieB9Jy3n0

Why are the rest of the world's teenagers such massive pussies? Only ever hear about american teenagers standing up to bullies in a way that actually matters.

i-i-is he die?

>nobody was beheaded

Your reputation is slipping Mexico.

Is he die?

What's up?

They've fucked up the rules. They're making all boys pussies now if you fight back it's considered "retaliation" and you'll get in trouble too

Well that escalated quickly

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-04-13-columbine-myths_N.htm

>The killings ignited a national debate over bullying, but the record now shows Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold hadn't been bullied — in fact, they had bragged in diaries about picking on freshmen and "fags."

>they bullied fags

that makes them even more awesome tbqf

>in fact, they had bragged in diaries about picking on freshmen and "fags."
but thats exactly what bullied people do, they claim to be the true alphas or that they are saving themselves for the "real fight"...
also
>"in fact"
>"they had bragged"
come on

>they had bragged in diaries about picking on freshmen and "fags."
Read: they had mental masturbation sessions about not being the bitch for once.

bullies are usually deeply insecure about themselves and want to drag others down to their level. they were probably gay themselves.

I don't know. That article goes to great lengths to de-romanticize the shooters, as if that'd stop future school shootings. I can pretty much taste the agenda.

I'd take that with a grain of salt.

Because they kill innocent people because of their mental issues.

Haven't yet heard about a school shooter that systematically went for his bully instead of just shooting everyone on sight. And if he wanted to do so, why the fuck would he do it at school.

there're a few here, haven't seen bullying in a lot of time
they most call fat guys "fat" and shit like that
we're civilized after all

I thought Cambodians were pussy boy fighters until he took out the knife.

chat shit get knifed

They were bullied. You think anyone is going to defend or try to excuse their actions after the shootings. They mentioned in many of their videos, being frustrated and bothered by people in their schools. They didn't explicitly mentioned Bullying as it wasn't a big deal back in the day.

Most don't kill innocent people. Some edgy retard does. But most shooting have 1 or 2 killed. They mainly aim at their bullies and quickly end themselves before being caught.

Errr...he LITERALLY killed him...?

Fucking savages

>all these bully apologists

Even their classmates confirmed that they regularly bullied people.

i-is he taking a nap, r-right?

it's self-defense

the other spic could've cracked his skull open given how hard he was trying to bash his head into the floor

There were 2 school shootings in Finland like 7 years ago and then there's been at least one in Germany not too long ago

They're not unheard of outside of the US just they seem to happen here a lot more often (somewhat owing to our huge population)

i have seen this exact thread before

that's not a spic, that's a chink

So gay fight... Japanese kids can use JUDO skills.

>Stabbing someone because you got bullied a little bit

Pretty pathetic tbqh.

did he died

He asked for this. Guy with the knife is not guilty. It is kill or be killed.

Snap necks, cash checks

youtube.com/watch?v=8thNQv7JFsQ
Don't lie Japan, everyone knows what Japanese kids uses ninjutsu.

>I don't know. That article goes to great lengths to de-romanticize the shooters, as if that'd stop future school shootings. I can pretty much taste the agenda.

>I'd take that with a grain of salt.

How the fuck is wanting to prevent school shootings a sinister agenda?

Upvoted

Distorting or misrepresenting facts to support your agenda isn't right, even if it's for a good reason.

Yeah I understand saying that they are symptoms of bullying but people on this website want to glorify or otherwise romanticise these guys

This user summed it up nicely:

Neither of those are "agendas."

The agenda would be claiming school shootings only occur because people want revenge for bullying.

When the truth is some people just like to be edgelords and don't realize high school isn't the be-all-end-all of life.

It's not supporting an agenda to debunk the excuse that they were bullied.

With the new President in the Philippines I'm pretty sure a masked man will come and shoot the bully to death

That article hardly debunked anything. It made a great deal of assertions with very little evidence to back it up.

You mean as oppose to no evidence whatsoever that they were bullied?

>"They shot up a school, they must've been bullied."

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO FIST FIGHTS??