PPFFFFTAHAHHAAHA!

PPFFFFTAHAHHAAHA!

AAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH

CAN IT GET ANY WORSE THAN THIS?

Yes

destroyed

Fucking kek
/thread

I think a flightless endangered bird is worse for an air-force.

>implying op didn't set that one up

it's painfully obvious

Lmao

thoughts

That's legitimately a good one. A kiwi and kangaroo are jokes tho

lel, try again zhang

Actually likes the leaf
Ha

Show the NZ one. BLACKED

Headquarters, Land Forces
Falkland Islands

INSTRUMENT OF SURRENDER
I, the undersigned, Commander of all the Argentine land, sea and air forces in the Falkland Islands surrender to Major General J.J. MOORE CB OBE MC* as representative of Her Britannic Majesty's Government.

Under the terms of this surrender all Argentine personnel in the Falkland Islands are to muster at assembly points which will be nominated by General Moore and hand over their arms, ammunition, and all other weapons and warlike equipment as directed by General Moore or appropriate British officers acting on his behalf.

Following the surrender all personnel of the Argentinian Forces will be treated with honour in accordance with the conditions set out in the Geneva Convention of 1949. They will obey any directions concerning movement and in connection with accommodation.

This surrender is to be effective from 2359 hours ZULU on 14 June (2059 hours local) and includes those Argentine Forces presently deployed in and around Port Stanley, those others on East Falkland, West Falkland and all outlying islands.

[signature] Commander Argentine Forces
[signature] J. J. MOORE Major General
[signature] Witness - Pennicott

2359 hours 14 June 1982

>it's a JUST episode

Average tbqh.... Canada's is kekworthy though

>unicorn
>leafs everywhere

can't make this shit up

It's clearly superior to yours in every way. You're a terrible liar kek

>implying that isn't god tier

>that qt lion holding a leaf

>also has a mini crown

Based leaf lion!

NZ's is alright

I think most primitive cultures are really cool, kinda wish Native Americans played a larger part in our iconography

She's blacked m8...look at the spear

Australian and Canadian Roundels are GOAT, but NZ's is embarrassing tBh

>A FUCKING INTERRACIAL COUPLE

The leaf looks the coolest 2bh. It occupies more whitespace and is symmetrical. Just saiyan.

I woke up my roommates from laughing so hard