What sins did a person commit in his previous life to be reborn in a build in 90ties build neighbourhood in Poland?

What sins did a person commit in his previous life to be reborn in a build in 90ties build neighbourhood in Poland?

Mass murder? Killing a child?

user, I belive that in previous life all Poles from the current generation were nazis that died in ww2.

So as punishment we were reborn in Poland.

What city tho?
Looks [spoiler]comfy[/spoiler].

being a fag

Bad memes.

cmon anonie
west/south poland is not that bad

I guess we can bomb Germany again....I am sure the nazis are going to come into power and march into Poland any day now...

i agree, west and south Poland are okay but you really should of invested in eastern poland

And warmińsko mazurskie (north east). It's the biggest shithole in entire country. Literally bulgaria or lithuania tier

I can't get it
>huge tourism
>poorest voivodeship

Southern Poland. "Royal" city.

Besides, warmińsko-mazurskie is like 5th from the bottom, not the poorest.

Great city of Wroclove.

Western Poland is rich EU level!

Eastern Polan.

>huge tourism
>Mazury

Mazury=/=Warmia

>pic

Wow, the differences between south, east, west etc, are so huge.

I know Olsztyn is pretty comfy, we're talking about whole region though (which is pretty comfy too, but very poor comparing with areas with similar levels of tourism, you must admit).

I can dig this.

Yeah, the region is sadly poor. Especially the eastern part of it.

It's mostly caused by the lack of infrastructure, factories and it's agricultural character.
Whenever they talk about some big factories opening up in Poland or the government signing deals for them it's always Silesia, Warsaw or Poznań/Wrocław so, for example Mazury is left with tourism, and even trousit cities like Rimini in Italy generate only 40% of their GDP from tourism so it won't make Mazury proper, they need a industry as well.

kek

Btw. like anyone reading the post prolly knows I live in Olsztyn which somehow manages to be a so-so city.

But as a example of how it's harder to develop for us I'll tell you that we got private organizations from Warsaw that name themselves "Warmian devlopment public forum" or something and literally attack any investment that would endanger nature in the city, even if the nature already dosn't exist there.
It's a lobby of people from Warsaw who own houses here and in Mazury and don't want to be disturbed. It's insane.

God punished you for being the offspring of car thieves.

>implying you arent surrounded by people that are enjoying life

life's what you make of it, doesn't matter where you live if you're a depressed beta boy. You could have a cute gf, good education/career, pursue interesting hobbies, go travelling/partying, whatever if you actually put in the effort.

I never said we can't have those.

The problem is it's alays grey and depressing.

Do Catholics believe in reincarnation?

No. But we belive in divine punishment.