What phone do you love?

What phone do you love?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ebay.com/itm/APPLE-IPHONE-SE-16GB-64GB-GSM-Worldwide-GSM-Unlocked-Smartphone-/112259821206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

iPhone SE. Decent iPod replacement, relatively inexpensive, no need to man-handle a 6 inch screen and runs on a proper operating system.

>love
>phone
=( I feel for you.

Motorola Moto E second gen.
The screen is completely loose but still it doesn't let me down

You mean Android?

Love? Not really, but i dont really care about fancy/expensive crap so i bought a samsung s5 used which costs me only 11 bucks a month so... im pretty happy with it even though its older than most phones.

Nokia, finest Finnish engineering

Xiaomi Redmi series

>cheap
>powerful enough for real use
>godtier battery life

There is no reason to buy expensive shit phones when based chinks give you great phones for great prices.

Blackberry Passport?

Iphone ^^

>love
>electronics
please stop, this thread is facebook

It's satire, Reddit. Go back

looks like worthless shitposting

Literally this got it right after it came out for like $80. Probably dropped mine dozens of times by now. Still as buttery smooth as the day I picked it up and the battery still lasts for days.

Nokia 6230

I wish I had an SE. Hate all you want, but Apple are the only company still making decent phones that aren't trying to be tablets.

i tried switching to an iphome 6s after my htc one m8 died. I didnt last 3 months before i switched back. Never hated any piece of tech more in my whole life. Anyone who doesnt prefer android is just too stupid to use anything other than their pre configured play skool phone.

Nexus5
>ill change the battery and I'm good for 3 years

But then how would I avoid the social perception of being poor?

honestly i love the continuity features of iOS that Google can't fucking wrap their heads around.

being able to make calls from my laptop/answer texts/share clipboard/app progress is fucking great and I genuinely don't understand why Google can't get in fucking gear with it. They sync and "CLOUD" literally everything else, why not the actual core features of the phone, too?

>what is Xperia
Do you live under a gay rock?

>Xperia
>US

Yeah I kinda like my phones to work on the best carrier, desu. The Xperia line doesn't support Verizon's bands.

Anyone who doesn't prefer iOS is just too stupid to use anything other than their pre bloatware play skool phone.

jesus christ
when iphones goes mainstream "young people love their iphones"
but when trump goes mainsteam 'lonely men jerking to anime loves trump"
sorry for unrelated post, i feel guilty because i just started to anime

No one likes Android because Android is for poor and broke people.

IOS is also for poor people. Name an operating system that is actually for rich people?

Thank you iPanjeet, 30 poos have been deposited into your mouth.

Its called marketing you beast

>IOS is also for poor people.
not many poor ppl can afford $1000 phones.

HTC 10. literally cannot find a flaw.

m.ebay.com/itm/APPLE-IPHONE-SE-16GB-64GB-GSM-Worldwide-GSM-Unlocked-Smartphone-/112259821206

Ummm??????

Xperia is too big(for you)

Shitty display (not bright) compared to samsung's amoleds.

>samdung am-no-red screen
Top fucking kek

>CDMAids
>best
No...

P R I V

R

I

V

enjoy no service and piss poor speeds, then, pajeet

The fact that people are having to borrow my phone when theirs run out of battery before mine.

>Financing used phones
Just how poor are you?

Kek

U don't know him, maybe he has a fetish for interest rates

Until you notice that you need to buy a new Xiaomi every 6 months because the battery shits itself so fast.
I fell for the Xiaomeme, never again.

Samsung AMOLEDs are the most accurate displays on the market. You can choose sRGB mode, aRGB mode or P3 in the settings. But it looks like you're too retarded to change settings so an iShit 7 would be perfect for you.

BlackBerry Passport

My HTC M8

Still going strong, survived falling into a pool and being revived.

>Still has excellent battery life
> it's built like a tank and looks brand new
>has that beautiful 1080p screen and didn't fall for the QHD/4K screen on a 5.5" phone.

I just love it. And still don't see any reason to upgrade.

I don't love phones. They all spy on you. Most are just elaborate ways to datamine. I have a galaxy s7. I use it for normalfag shit, not much else. If I didn't have to have one for my job and social pressure from friends and family (keep in contact) then I would burn this fucking thing so fast.

OPO. First smartphone I bought and actually used it for more than text/call.
No ragrets.

>he needs to change settings so his screen doesn't look like shit
Topkek. Samcucks, everyone.

LG G6.

Is this phone good.

Can't use these in Australia now because they're considered drug paraphernalia.

What's even worse, the S8 doesn't even run at it's native resolution out of the box .

>Cares about security
>Uses Android

>average survey age : 16
typical teens just wanting to fit in, a perfect fit for apple to market shit to them

>Cares about security
>Uses a NSA® personal tracking device™

No phone is secure. Even having a dumb phone means the government and your cell carrier knows where you are at all times. Its not hard for people to use fake cell towers to intercept your data. Stallman have one for that reason.

It's great