he is so mentally retarded that he doesn't know how to clean his windows 10 with antibeacon and ooshutup10 to make it...

> he is so mentally retarded that he doesn't know how to clean his windows 10 with antibeacon and ooshutup10 to make it cleaner than even 7

> he doesn't know even loonix had backdoors and windows 95, let alone 7

> he is so retarded he locks himself into old versions and dead OSes

Other urls found in this thread:

access.redhat.com/security/cve/cve-2016-10229
security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2016-10229
getblackbird.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he is so mentally retarded that he uses windows 10 and retarded placebo tools thinking its safe to use now
>he is so retarded that he uses windows

>he is so mentally retarded he thinks he can fix a compromised 20GB OS with a few ""tweaks""

>he is so retarded he doesn't use OpenBSD

im looking at you linuxcucks

>2017
>using an OS
It's like you want your data stolen

> He is so mentally retarded that he thinks it's acceptable to work with a dead OS that can't run most software that matters.

> he is so mentally deranged that he believes life is black and white and that he can ever run a 100% perfect OS
> even linux had NSA backdoors as it was exposed, again, last month.

>he is so mentally retarded he runs the OS with the most backdoors

>last month.
Source?

Since when several games, a pirated copy of photoshop and Excel is "software that matters"?

Fucking kids.

Not him.
Some bug in Linux kernel 4.5.

> he is so mentally retarded that he doesn't know how to patch loonix from backdoors

>This issue does not affect the Linux kernel packages as shipped with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, 6, and 7, Red Hat Enterprise MRG 2, and realtime kernels as the code that introduced the flaw is not present in these products.
access.redhat.com/security/cve/cve-2016-10229
security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2016-10229

>he is so fucking stupid that he thinks we're concerned about being hacked

>he doesnt realise that we are more concerned about giving our personal info away to corporations and letter agencies for them to do whatever with

>he doesn't realise that we don't want advertisements built-in to our OS

>he doesn't realise that we don't want to use third-party tools made by fuckknowswho to make our OS usuable

Sure thing goy, keep up the (((good work))). Our "anti" bacon will keep your privacy intact

As if any "bug = NSA backdoor" those guys must the the most fucking productive coders ever.

Here's what was this about:

bit ly / 2nIqv1E

>ooshutup10
aware me on this meme

>install LTSB
>No store, no media player, no Cortana, no Xbox, no calendar
>Bare bones OS
>Spend 30 mins removing telemetry by deleting services and editing reg keys

I used to be a hardcore win7 fanboy but I installed this on my new chinkpad and it's maximum comfyness. I really like the new start menu, you can easily rescale it and group programs etc. It's a 100% improvement over the list menu of win 7 (which it still has on the side)

id rather not use an OS you have to go to any lengths to stop it spying on you

and even then, it probably still is spying on you, you just don't realise it

>. I really like the new start menu, you can easily rescale it and group programs etc. It's a 100% improvement over the list menu of win 7 (which it still has on the side)

Such an innovative menu. I wonder why nobody did anything like that before.

Windowz 7 Master Race.

That is not even remotely the same

The only one that's better is the Mint start menu

It's the same for win7, you need to be constantly uninstalling and blocking updates

Mint uses whisker menu, which is the one that appears on the screenshot. It just happens to be highly customizable.

Moron.

>constantly uninstalling and blocking updates

i uninstalled the telemetry updates and then disabled windows update, it took 2 minutes and i havent thought about it since

>using reddit syntax
you have to go back

Disabling updates lmao it's your funeral

>Replacing the bogeyman american botnet with half a dozen russian and a couple chinese actual botnets
Shiggy diggy

But mah Gayms!

>>he doesn't realise that we don't want to use third-party tools made by fuckknowswho to make our OS usuable
RUNNING GNUPLUSLINUX AND MAKING THIS STATEMENT

You can know perfectly who wrote everything and audit the code. I want to see you do the same with Chinesebotnet_beacon.exe

Kek.

there is no first party on ganoo

and there's a big difference between using some shady hack to fix something that's broken by design, and using a fully auditable hack to fix something that's broken by accident

but of course any issue more complex than "muh vidya gaems" is too much for you to grasp

been running windows without updates for 3 years now

the "le vulnerable OS" meme needs to stop, anyone who isnt retarded has no problem

besides, id rather run an os without updates than give all my info to corporations and forgeign governments

What did you do about compattelrunner? I removed it but windows keeps installing it every update. If you don't know, that's the main executable which 'telemetries' the fuck out of you.

Blackbird masterrace
getblackbird.net/

what is he doing with my wife wendy?