How is this shit acceptable

how is this shit acceptable

right after when windows starts downloading and installing a single damn update RAM usage skyrockets and so does cpu usage

what the fuck

The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

>windows
Found your problem

>2017
>dual core and 4gb of ram

These days you need at least some i3 and 8gb of ram to do shit.

stop the windows update service

this is a vm, and its ridiculous that i should give almost all my hosts resources so that winpoo coded by team rajeesh could run smoothly

also, i3's are dualcores, they just have hyperthreading

seriously, who the fuck coded this garbage called windows update, eats all your ram and rapes your cpu

i have no idea how anyone can use this as their main os

>Restarting my PC takes to long
>I can't wait to put this shitposts on Sup Forums

>mfw when i'm running linux and I ain't getting this shit

>corelet
>ramlet
>winbabbi
Found your problem

>implying i can't shitpost on Sup Forums while windows its doing shit

its a virtual machine, nigger, i just installed it for few things i rarely need and cant do on linux. this is such a piece of shit though that im glad i dont need to run it often

i know, right? this is a virtual machine and my host os is linux and i never have to deal with crap like this with it

i feel sorry for people who dont know better than to use this as their main system

linux desktops run just fine on dual-core machines and 4gb ram

what were winpoo devs thinking when they coded something where 2 cores and 4gb of ram doesnt suffice for updating

>4gb
>Virtual machine
Top kekkle

Windows 7 has had update issues for more than half a year now.

Literally running Windows 10 on a Dell optiplex 745
>2gb ram
>1.8ghz Intel Pentium
>512 vram
Runs flawlessly

Windows 7 in a virtual machine
>Whew laddie

Not that user, but probably for much longer than that. They've got some insane level of dependency hell going back to XP, IIRC. And Windows Update has to trace back through all that EVERY TIME it checks for or installs updates. Google around; there's probably some articles/blogs/forum posts on the topic out there.

im not going to waste space for windows partition and time waiting for it to boot when i rarely need winshit software when i just can use a vm

there is no reason for you to try justify eating gigabytes of ram when running nothing else than windows update + task manager when actually good operating systems can run a desktop environment, web browser with bunch of tabs, music player and other shit with less, windows is confirmed garbage

Just disable the automatic update for fuck sake, no l33t haxxors gonna hack your pc and steal your chinese cartoons if you don't have the latest security update installed.

poo in loo

Works on my machineā„¢

Install Gentoo and become a Jew or use Windows and be a good goy.