French...

>French ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Engineering''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=annkM6z1-FE
reactionengines.co.uk/space_skylon.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmarsat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skynet_(satellite)
telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/industry/engineering/11734494/UK-space-industry-punching-above-its-weight-in-the-global-market.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_commercial_spaceport_competition
nasaspaceflight.com/2015/07/indian-pslv-launch-five-british-satellites/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-36366733
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScatSat-1
youtube.com/watch?v=T_LEwNr_LGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no subject

well done moron

>German ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Engineering''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

actually, it was american tyres hitting a bit of american plane that was left behind

once again yanks go and ruin it for everyone

>tfw their will never be a supersonic transatlantic transport plane again

Fuckin Americans and their trashy planes

>British """"""""""""""""""""""""""""Engineering"""""""""""""""""""""""""

Let me correct this

Concorde wasnt a franco-british programm?

not seeing a problem there

Meh come on, french mainly did the thing.

They can't even produce their own jetd.

As you already know, it was engineered by France and the UK.

This
It was DC-10 which "lost" some metal bracket and concorde just drove over it and it went flying up into one of the gas tanks and that was all it took. THANKS AMERICANS FOR KILLING FASTER THAN SOUND FLIGHT FOR CONSUMER MARKET

Bravo estonia.

why is this shit still banned
you faggots
i don't see them banning 747s from the numerous times it crashed

;^ )

Best ally tbqh.

I hope you like French engineering because we are building your nuclear plants

Some competing company probably took the chance to get rid of the competition

Rolls-Royce seem to do quite well in their aviation engines.

>engine tested on a british bomber

Because it's too fucking loud.

It was another sabotage by the CIA to ruin french economy and keep us USA-dependant.

They asked their agents to left some shit on the take-off path

Wasn't it because it was too expensive to run?

Too fucking expensive*

It isnt banned but when it crashed airlines that operated it pulled them off and for some FUCKING REASON everyone one was scared to fly in concorde anymore so they were scrapped

also it was old as fuck tech

Corncorde was extremely expensive to build, fuel, and maintain. Nobody was making much money off of it.

what's wrong with that

Thanks god you had something for you.

I must admit that you have an important part in aviation engines, for Airbus too.

t.CIA/Boeing shills

Still better than toast sandwhich I guess

It literally wasn't allowed to fly over populated areas because of the sound it made.

FFS you stupid yuroniggers go actually learn what concorde actually was like. Literally nothing good came from this dogshit excuse for an engineering project.

That's true. Otherwise after the crash it appeared thar tires weren't exactly how they had to be. So the whole remplacement was an obvious reason to stop the thing.

>Italian ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Engineering''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Aaaand the first one to actually be mad is an American
Colour me """""surprised""""""
You are right too but the fact remains, the tickets would have been really expensive

spooky

youtube.com/watch?v=annkM6z1-FE

>Literally nothing good came from this dogshit excuse for an engineering project

It was a Anglo-French project born through love

I wonder if they'll make these engines adaptable for commercial flights to other countries other than just space.

reactionengines.co.uk/space_skylon.html

Soon, m8. Soon.

BIG
BOEING
COCKPITS

Why are we so good at science and everyone else is shit?

freench drivers fort

Honhonhon

Are you even trying ?

>Why are we so good at science and everyone else is shit?

because you buy missiles from us and you have no space program

and your carriers have ramps

You guys have been building a reactor in Finland for a 11 years now, and the cost is over 3 times the original budget.

"""""""""""french"""""""""""""""""""""engineering""""""""""""""""

>and you have no space program

We've got a pretty big and world class satellite industry and build a lot of stuff for the European space agency.

That's actually the first one, we have to deal with new features everyday.

You know, a pressurized nuclear reactor isn't a bicycle, and this one will be thé most reliable and securised in the world.

Even the missiles we buy from you get altered here.

And we do have a space program, albeit it's very new, we've never bothered with space but in the last 10 years of actually bothering with space.

>EM drive
>SABRE engines
>Higgs particle theorem and shieeeeeet

Mother fuckers need to catch up, and our carriers have ramps because ramps look sexy, it's all about looking sexy on the high seas, not that you faggots ever win navy battles you useless shits.

>You guys have been building a reactor in Finland for a 11 years now, and the cost is over 3 times the original budget

Basically the same here with what EDF are trying to do.

Pro tip : ESA stands on the french space program.

#StrongerTogether

Wee everyone is criticizing the quality of weldings and in the building itself. There are so many groups of workers who don't communicate with each other so the construction site is really chaotic.
>inb4 new Chernobyl accident

>you have no space program

Do you really believe that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmarsat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skynet_(satellite)

Aren't we building a launchpad in Scotland?

Try again skinflint

That how many migrant rapes happen per day?

>Wee everyone is criticizing the quality of weldings and in the building itself.

That's exactly the reason why the reactor will be the most securised in the world.

There are a lot of eyes on it.
You just can't compare with russians, japanese or americans stuff which are litteraly third world tier.

Here the CEA is looking for the least detail and that's why it seems a little chaotic, they don't want bad ad for the french nuclear industry, which is the strongest in the world.

Yes that's the ESA budget, though the ESA still get the UK Space Agency to build lots of stuff which was what the original post was about.

>launched by Ariane 5

Kek

Wow, 10 satellites that's it ?

Not just satellites but components, research and development benefits etc. It's worth a lot of money.

telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/industry/engineering/11734494/UK-space-industry-punching-above-its-weight-in-the-global-market.html

We've never bothered with space.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_commercial_spaceport_competition

I don't know if the winner of the bid has been announced yet?

Thanks for letting us use your tech tho, saved us a lot of money.

It's not banned. It's just not worth it compared to planes which can carry tripple the passengers while using half the kerosine.

This is true.

When I was younger I lived in the city with the largest military airbase in Brazil, I've seen glass break due to the sonic boom more than once.

Just like India, in fact.

ESA provides 50% of the commercial launchs in the world which makes it the first launcher.

Thanks mainlyto french and germans.

What would youdo with your launchpad ?

>HURR DURR WE can has Rockets too
?

That sounds quite retarded tho, launchpads are often placed near the equator line. It seems weird, in scotland.

It only went super sonic over the ocean for Trans-Atlantic routes and on Europe to Australia via Singapore, it only went supersonic over low density areas. Plus it cruised at 60,000 feet, so it's not like it constantly burst windows

Not him, but I think the idea of a Scottish launch pad is for Polar orbits

>American ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Engineering''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I never mentioned rockets, and you're missing the point I'm making in that the UK punches well above its weight and produces many quality shit for the ESA.

But even from guiana you can launch for polar orbits. There are two possibilities, unlike cap canaveral or Baïkonour.

You sure are contributors, it would be a lie saying otherwise. But admit that the french are way superior in this domain, for my hairy dong.

yes we are the best

always loved Jenga

>British space program

nasaspaceflight.com/2015/07/indian-pslv-launch-five-british-satellites/

Désigné

Scheiß

شارع

Designed?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-36366733

Why send poo in space when you can't even keep your most significant cultural landmark clean of poo?

that was half designed by us

also it crashed because of
>american engineering

>only 2 boosters
do they even KSP?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScatSat-1

>Currently India is dependent on NASA’s ISS-RapidScat

Does Brazil even have a space program?

We had until we got CIA'd, killing all our scientists and engineers related to the program. Having to deal with china to launch or satellites has been a pain since.

>american engineering

well done america!

>when you discover the memes are true.

bravo

>German gets excited on hearing "scat"

Nothing new

Sad.

>>inb4 new Chernobyl accident

that's the plan
*hands pressed together in an ominous fashion*

French plane surrendered.
Why does not suprise me.

No no this American engeneering whit napoletan sailor

Fuck you forgt in your ass

>because you buy missiles from us

You realise America buys foreign equipment as well, right?

Of course you don't, utter daft yank.

>this kills British """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Engineering""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

There was literally nothing wrong with the Titanic's design, the captain was retarded for speeding the ship in iceburg territory.

>American ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''engineering''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>british """""""manufacturing""""""

>
>American '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''engineering'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

youtube.com/watch?v=T_LEwNr_LGw

>british """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""transportation"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""