27 and I think I should just give up PC gaming and Desktop PCs

27 and I think I should just give up PC gaming and Desktop PCs...

I feel I'm just too old for them. Anyone else feel so? Like if I ever have a girl over I want just a cool laptop for her to see not a huge ass desktop station that most normal adults don't have anymore. I know PCs are more powerful but that's the thing, as an adult I shouldn't need the power unless I'm gaming (which I shouldn't be) or it's for my work (My work doesn't require anything).

I'm not trolling. Anyone else feel the same? What are your thoughts.

Im a gamer

>i want to stop using desktops because im afraid a girl will judge me for it
grow a spine u bellend

This. Normie, grow a spine.

If a girl rejects you because you own a PC then she's a roasting cunt whore who should be gassed.

Do what's fun to you.

>27
>caring what other people think
>thinking a girl cares about your choice of computer
You already failed at life

Get an iMac > mad pussy

I am a nerd and an avid gamer, that plays computer, console, board, and table top games. I am a Web developer, but am going back to school for network security. I'm an INFJ, but thend to be very talkative once I am comfortable with someone. I enjoy movies, anime, gaming, and intelligent conversation. I watch a lot of Netflix in my spare time.

>Like if I ever have a girl over I want just a cool laptop for her to see not a huge ass desktop station that most normal adults don't have anymore.
If your """girl""" judges you by your electronic devices then prepare to be cucked by Chad or Jamal.

I put my desktop comp in a corner and took the two screens the office. trashed my desk.

i play games on my macbook through steam streaming. i still have an old 15" tft in the attic that i can connect to the desktop should i have to troubleshoot something, but that hasn't happened in a year... so... yeah.

I'm 33 and I noticed a similar trend. Many friends during the last years ditched desktop computers and now only use a laptop daily driver and if they play games it's on console. I was never really a gamer but I also was into desktop battlestation but grew tired of them 5 years ago and got a macbook.

>as an adult
As an adult, you should do what you like with the confidence that anyone who thinks less of you for liking it is behaving like a high schooler.

>girl
>over

saged hard and reported

Just get a bigger monitor so you both can want YouTube videos from 2009 on it.

you sound like you just turned 18 lmao

shut the fuck up

I am almost 33 and still enjoy gaming, among various other hobbies. And yes, I have a woman, always had since my 20s and since I was 13 I always had my PC gaming fun.

This user gets it, he /thread's

I suspect that would be a 1 post by this ID

>27
>teenage worries

wew lad

who is this dark skinned Aryan?

>that nose
>those lips
>hands bigger than the earth
>aryan

The fuck is wrong with you?

>if I ever have a girl over
>27
Hahahaha

She is clearly east African, an honorary Aryan

This. What the fuck have you been doing if you really are 27?

>woman
>have
>i

>23 here
>virgin
>kissless
>live at home
>unemployed
>broke
>lost all my money on penny stocks

Wtf do I do

I prefer desktops over laptops because I can swap out parts as I please, they aren't as hardwired as most laptops.

Also women don't care about what computer you have.

Just stop gaming but don't waste money on a new laptop. Buying more tech is just as big a waste of time.

Use your desktop for productivity only. If you don't need to be productive at home then put your desktop in a in a cupboard and use your phone for shitposting.