Any non-American and non-Mexican says "Mexico has a surprisingly high proportion of European ancestry...

>any non-American and non-Mexican says "Mexico has a surprisingly high proportion of European ancestry, it's just the poor indios move to the US which skews people's perception of Mexico"
>*gets commended for their knowledge about foreign countries*

>an American says the same thing
>HURR CHICANO BUILD WALL DURR DURR

Mexico has a surprisingly high proportion of European ancestry, it's just the poor indios move to the US which skews people's perception of Mexico

Hi

I salute your superior knowledge, brother

fuck off retard
Wall when?

chicano

Well it's nor really like that, actually the south of Mexico is where 80% of our indigenous people lives and as the south is actually the most visited part of Mexico the tourist believe we are really brown because of it.

And enjoy your last months living in USA Juan. ;)

White Mexicans are still a minority. Mexico is not white

build wall, homo

Mexico has a surprisingly high proportion of European ancestry, it's just the poor indios move to the US which skews people's perception of Mexico

Who cares about whiteness?? These are a group of indigenous little girls.
Are they ugly? No of course not, actually they are better than those disgusting British kids.

hope you're good at building walls friend

chi chi chi
ca no no

>Are they ugly?
Kinda, are they wearing makeup?

Post average German kids please.
I would really like to compare.

>I would really like to compare.
Okay, pedo

Here

Why the fuck is the filename turkish

ROACHED

>he doesn't recognize his own royal family

Nah, nothing about that you're the one who is thinking of the kids sexually not me.

WTF? i love Britain now!

W A L L
A
L
L

Actually I'm already used to the idea of the wall.

I'm even preparing some strategies cause the economical crisis is gonna be HUGE!

>said the one who values little girls based onhow they look and likes to compare them
wew

Crisis for whom?

Also, Hilldog will win.

Bullshit trump2016

Crisis for everyone.
I know trump just can't do whatever he wants even if he is president, but if he builds that wall, deports all Mexicans and make it harder for us to trade with USA we will become Africa tier.

You are so well educated about foreign countries.

>deports all Mexicans
THat has never been his plan, he wants to deport illegals who don't pay taxes anyway
Did you really think he wants to throw out all mexicans`?
>we will become Africa tier.
Stop whining and pay for the wall then

CHI

not albanians, germans

There are actually fuck loads of White Mexicans in the US. I don't understand why Americans don't realize this.

Because all the ones Americans are exposed to are brown fatties like myself. Still, white Hispanics are a minority in beheadistan.

I live in LA proper and even in bad parts of East LA there are white Mexicans mixed in at an easy 1/5th ratio, a lot of them are from Sinaloa.

>Because all the ones Americans are exposed to are brown fatties like myself
I don't even think it's that. It's like Americans only perceive darker-mestizos as Mexicans. I'm a legit cardboard box colored indio and everyone thinks I'm a fucking Asian or Hapa

CHICANO CHICANO CHICANO CHICANO CHICANO CHICANO CHICANO CHICANO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ AAAJAJAJJAJA

CHI

>Americans are experts on Mexico

Yeah, nah

>the U.S builds the wall, fronting the bill to Mexico, blackmailing them with remittance well "going dry"
>Mexico turns to "alternative" importing sources
>greater ties with China, Russia, the EU, Brazil, Nigeria
>Mexico becomes more independent economically
>already has Mexico shown diversifying exports, lowering the percentages of export dependence towards the United States
Alegraos, mis primos. El futuro es brillante