Will this be the end of nvidia?

Will this be the end of nvidia?

No. No you can take a second try to ask an interesting question.

Nvidia is already dead, amd will kill intel soon too

Yeah, just like Ryzen killed Intel. :^)

Yeah this time for sure. But IF something happens we'll just have to wait for the next win

Nvidia has 14 times less revenue than Intel, it's basically small fish.
Beating Intel and their superb fabs is far more difficult than beating Nvidia.

If it's clocked at 1600MHz and has higher IPC than Polaris it'll be too close to make a decision in DX11, DX12/Vulkan is much clearer though.

They're still remaining relevant with Intel in the picture which itself is quite astonishing. Still, nvidia has no reason to exist in comparison. They and their facebook integration shit should die asap so it doesn't catch on.

>has no reason to exist
They have very good workstation cards (Quadro)

But that's pretty much it, I don't care about the shield, the abortion called Tegra or their fucking gaymen cards after they gimped everything from fp64 to fp16 and in8 out of em, even the expensive ones.

>FURY WILL BLOW INTEL
WAIT (tm) VEGA

Will probably be in between the GTX1070 and 1080. AMD should have just released a die shrink of AMD fury.

>implying the regular Fury wasn't better than the 980 in its price range

>a chip that's 2.3 times bigger than Polaris and clocked at 1600MHz with higher IPC will be between 1070 and 1080

Damn son, if only the 480 wasn't performing only 15% worse than a 1070 you'd be completely right!

Performance has already been leaked, it's between a 1080ti and 1080 at 1200MHz, that was like 2 months or something ago? So who knows what state the drivers are in 4 months before release.

any sources?

>we'll just have to wait for the next win

Yes, just to remind you this is at 1200MHz according to the benchmark, the final retail Vega silicon will be clocked between 1550-1600MHz

Also you're interested in the T-rex performance in this leak, it's the only graphic 3D benchmark, rest are compute

Finally a not as shitty reference cooling?

Some more details on the SKU

Being excited about an AMD release is very similar to a virgin being excited about having sex with a fat chick that doesn't bathe.

When you eventually get it you no longer want it.

yea just like polaris right

How can one even endure the shame?

that chart shows a 37% difference between the 480 and 1070

>ITT delusional shills keep making posts about AMD that in no way relate to reality and their current situation.

I'll give you a pass this time, must be hard being BTFO all the time.

It also shows a 100% difference between the 480 and 1080ti which is within 5-10% of their real performance.
It's not a perfect benchmark, but it's the only one we got so far and it isn't wildly inconsistent.
see

Did Youmu dye her hair and put contacts?

Nobody knows who Youmu is lol.

This is interesting, Vega is around 520mm2, ergo some 2.3x bigger than Polaris 10, but only has 75% more shaders, which leads me to believe the shaders should be considerably bigger than what Polaris has, or maybe they just bolted more ROPs, which is fine too, they're fixed function units

Will this be the end of AyyyyMD?

Sup Forums is infested with /r/amdtards
It's unerstandable.

>OUT

I've been playing 2hu before you even knew 4chins existed.

>A-AMD will kill nvidia this time guys
Jesus fucking christ, you retards have been uttering this nonsense for a decade.
Aren't you getting tired of lying to yourselves?

>posting the most secondary 2hu bar the shitty Sup Forums mut
I've been playing 2hu before it was spammed on 4chins and jewt created that shitty /jp/ board.

It's about at the same range as AMD going bankrupt and dying for a decade, it evens out.

Shit isn't anime.
Battery powered cat toy for pedophile autists.

Who told you to speak, insect? Get back into the cage until your brain unfucks itself.

AMD did go bankrupt.

Not as bankrupt as the thing housed in your cranial cavity.

>I swear to God dude, trust me, I'll get it right this time. For sure.

lol

>WAIT

>tfw made the screencap
chillingly based

It was barely better than a stock 980 for more money. You could OC a 980 and get much better perf than the fury non-x.

Fury and fury x were gimmick/novelty cards at best unless you could get them much cheaper than the nvidia equivalent.

>Will this be the end of nvidia?

It will be the end of RTG in the gaming market.

That's actually about 25% worse relative to the 1070.

.43 x 1.25 = .557

AMD is like a shady ass snake oil merchant

Every year he just comes into town with his little band of shitposting circus freaks, he tells you that Intel is run by Cathollics and Jews and that Nvidia is run by those slant eyed Orientals and they're all ripping you off, and says his processors are made using the ancient art of Indian computer gurus who stacked cores on top of more cores to achieve twice the performance

then you buy it and realize its bullshit, and he says "Just wait until I come back to town, I'll bring something better I swear"