I'm completely fucking retarded, what's the best programming language for a stupid ass bitch to learn?

I'm completely fucking retarded, what's the best programming language for a stupid ass bitch to learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

kodewithklossy.com/
scratch.mit.edu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Python

C

what do you want to accomplish?
how much time are you ready to spend?

C hashtag

Look at the OP image and speculate.

--[----->+----.[--->+----.+++[->+++++.++++++++.+++++.--------.-[--->+--.+[->++++.++++++++.

pls dont hack me senpai

Excel

C++

python
javascript
c#

VB.NET

well, as OP did not respond, I assume his pic is very accurate.
here you are all you need:
kodewithklossy.com/

Do you hate pussy?

This. The best programming language for dumbasses.

Yes, I hate you very much. Kill yourself, shit stain.

no. javascript is
>not even typed

because integer and long are social constructs you fucking cis programmer

Python is by far the easiest programming language to use. It's slow as shit and anoying sometimes but damn is it simple.

turtlescript

html

C++ is good for beginners, very logical and clear
everything has one obvious way to do it
good for making video games

>kodewithklossy.com/
What a fucking joke, "girls can code" website using wix. Can't we just all realize that it's very unlikely that your average, hipster, starbucks girl will be a good developer? Most devs are people that have been interrested in computers their whole life.

i had to learn turing for a tech class in my freshman year of high school. i found it super boring and i almost failed

am i retarded or

The only real answer ITT, t.b.h.f.a.m

scratch.mit.edu/

Processing

troll

Python
Still a nice language though

You're in a good place to learn Common Lisp, Racket, ColorForth or Squeak. Don't listen to C monkeys: a retard cannot program in C, Java or Python and make anything of himself that way, there are too many 120+ IQs there to do anything notable, and too much instructional reliance on intellectual infrastructure to learn them well.

My university started people off with C++ when I first started attending, now I've learned they finally changed to Java.

C++ is not newbie friendly, there's endless magic numbers involved and it will teach you a lot of bad habits and more importantly cause you to NOT learn many things you should.

Brainfuck?

Learning anything complex or that has the capacity for great ingenuity and creativity must be coupled with actual projects that have starting and end points on the way to learning.

Imagine trying to learn guitar strictly by rote learning chord structure and scales. You could do it, but only an autiste or an asian would have the motivation to do it. Instead, learning by fucking up on songs you like over and over until you learn it, then move on to new songs that are more complex. It's the same for learning many things.