How do so many people seem to make a living from Youtube or at least put effort like it's a full time job...

How do so many people seem to make a living from Youtube or at least put effort like it's a full time job? Does YT pay that much channels with 30K views per month?

no

>he's not getting rich off of youtube

stay mad, pleb

It seems that the "swedish rape victim" style is hot in China right now.

People who put effort in it view it as a hobby or as a low hanging fruit to achieve worldwide fame.
Only to find out they are actually cringy faggots

what the fuck happened to her clothes

>her

>put effort like it's a full time job
That's how you make small things great(again).

You can monetize in other ways that not adsense.

She cut them up in order to looks like a retarded skank.

>what is advertising

More like what the fuck happened to her face. It looks like she was hit by a train.

> tfw no art gf

Try visiting youtube without any adblockers, then realize that's how most people watch youtube.

i think youtube pays something like $6 per 1000 clicks on adverts before/during videos
so to make a fairly ordinary income of $3000 per month you would need half a million ad clicks per month
if say 10% (optimistic) of your viewers click an ad that means 5 million views per month
that's an awful lot of cats on roombas

not sure if/how youtube detects/prevents people from using e.g. jmeter to generate millions of clicks. might try it out and see what happens.

>tfw 5 million views a month but your target audience all has ublock origin

Have blog that used to make $100/mo. All audience now has ad block and it makes $1/month now.

30K views = $60. After taxes, you get to keep 40. Truly glamorous life.

>Does YT pay that much channels with 30K views per month?
So I've got one random video on my channel that started getting like 5k views per day over last couple of months after barely 200 views in 3 years before that out of nowhere, will I get rich if I turn ads on there? I honestly have no idea how all that stuff works, nor have I ever visited youtube without adblocker.

>Sup Forums - making money online

get the fuck off.

>most people
On Sup Forums maybe. The average person knows very little about technology.

board police fuck off

Anyone else completely over their yellow fever phase?

In the nude, they are often average as fuck.

source on that pic in the OP