Currently running into decryption issues. I'm assuming that this hash is a MySql5 hash that's double encrypted

Currently running into decryption issues. I'm assuming that this hash is a MySql5 hash that's double encrypted....

I can't figure out how to decrypt it. Anyone have any advice?

Original String: 4d7a4e305957787364476879623363324e773d3d

Stupid string poster

Eh?

រ᭴瞻뎻뎽뭷뽶ᮻݝ݀

>encrypted
Hashing isn't encryption, and finding SHA-1 collisions is possible. Do your own dirty work.

Any advice?

Bump - Begging for help here.

Wow.

I'll give you a hint. Look at every other digit of the hash.

Are you fucking retarded?
Write/edit a sha-1 bruter and instead of checking sha1(string) you check sha1(sha1(string))

How the fuck does this help me
4 4 0 5 7 7 6 4 6 7 6 3 6 3 4 7 3 3

First of all, it's actually
4 7 4 3 5 5 7 7 6 4 6 7 6 3 6 3 4 7

Second of all... what are the odds of them all being digits between 2 and 7?

>being this incompetent

I can't imagine what it's like to be this dull

Hey fuck face, I'm sure you were born with the knowledge of it all right? You know everything in existence?

Im here asking for help because I don't understand what I'm looking at. Quit being a fucking retarded fedora atheist O2 thief you sack of stinking shit.

left off the 3 3 at the end because my stupid browser always skips when i double click to select the hash.

I really don't know.

...those are all the first digits of ASCII characters. Now do you get it?

I got the Ascii characters; I don't know what to do with them, every attempt to convert them I've come up with nothing.

áÞÚáíôçÞ{ïÎ÷ë;ëÎýëm÷ë}öáîûÝÝÝ

>...those are all the first digits of ASCII characters. Now do you get it?

Kindly Explain, now i am hooked on this

the fuck? how the fuck did you get that from converting to ASCII?

You pasted it wrong.

Sorry
ã ¾ 7 ç . û ë . » ë ~ · ã

...still no. I don't even know what you did to get those either.

4d = M
7a = z
etc...

And the long string in between?

what the fuck? i'm saying keep going like that on each group of two digits. that's what converting ascii means. how the fuck did you not google hex to ascii converter when i first said that?

how are you this retarded and how did you even get those other two "ASCII" strings

MzN0YWxsdGhyb3c2Nw==

MZN0YWXsdGhyb3c2Nw====

????

ok, do you know what that looks like? maybe you've seen strings like that before. think for a minute.

MzN0YWxsdGhyb3c2Nw==

I'm a huge faggot, please rape my face. Ok now what?

I'm not OP, I just loaded up d.umn.edu like all these threads and ran it through a couple times
wonder what the tall throw is about

Its base64....Thanks for walking me through...You got an email I can paypal you some money to?

I Base64 decoded it and it gave me:

33tallthrow67

nope

what's this for anyway, one of those retarded fake hacking wargames?

>Yessir, I'm trying to self teach myself - Failed miserably at this point. First time seeing it.

It's not double encrypted you dipshit it's just a salted hash. Just like all hashes used by large software companies. It doesn't "just work" like you see on youtube you fucking retard. You have to actually know what you're doing.

ALT = Already left thead

OP Here - I honestly feel so stupid about all of this now that I know what I am looking at...I would have used a Hex Decoder but I didn't quite understand what I was looking at. I used Rainbow tables, Hashcat....but in reality it was this easy....

Any books or sites you guys recommend to learn this? Fascinating stuff.

cybrary.it is a good start

no

hackthissite or hack.me