Eight (8) GiB (Gigbaytes of RAM [Random Access Memory]) is all you need!

>Eight (8) GiB (Gigbaytes of RAM [Random Access Memory]) is all you need!

>What is a memory leak.

Not a leak just a very mem heavy game.

Now this is a shitty Unity game.

>>Sup Forums

install gentoo

I'm gonna hijack this thread by asking what the hell happened with 2x6GB RAM kits? Did they just phase them out entirely because when I look around online I just can't find any in DDR4.

>He groups his taskbar

Uh senpai.... that was only around when triple channel memory was a thing during the first gen i series.

No, 4GB is all you need. Gayming is unneeded.

>muh vidya
Get the fuck out of here you underage leech.

I feel more safe with 16GB. Also I'm not sure if 8 GB would be even possible on quad-channel.

32 GB here.

8 gb should be the bare minimum UNLESS its strictly a PC for light office work or web browsing.

At work they upgraded everyone to 8GB that complained since the software we use was literally maxing the ram. fucking jews. it cost like $5 to throw another 4 gb stick in.

One time I was in the IT depot and saw an unattended computer, checked real quick and the fucker had 16gb of ram for a computer literally used to only browse the web.....

>Gigbaytes

I need 16GB of dual channel for Ryzen.
Samsung B-die only come in 8GB+ sticks, and you need 2 for daul channel.

It all depends on your needs. Around a year ago 4GiB stopped being enough so I upgraded to 6GiB and have been content ever since.

>tfw fell for the 3.5 GB RAM meme

that's only 6.5gb though

>16 GiB (Gigbaytes of RAM [Random Access Memory]) is all you need!

For most uses it's more than enough, even for vidya. If you run >8GB you will see some applications using more than 8GB, but that doesn't mean they would functional noticeably worse if you only had 8GB.

>should've played Simcity

>A fucking grid
You are scum

>game
I found you're mistake

The last good one randomly crashes too much.

It's all clappers know.
Even then, he's fucking it. He's expanded outwards vs working on improving the needs and density to get the buildings built higher.

wew that's 8 gigabytes of unneccessary background tasks when all op needs is a megabyte of dick in his anus