Kill me

kill me

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20111127201100/http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0302.pdf
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0302.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It will be racist if the training data is

The article that's from was actually interesting as fuck. Good job race-baiting though.

>but i won't provide a link
thank (you) for nothing.

>interesting as fuck
no it wasn't millennial

>Algorithmic Justice League

Lol any form of sentience is racist

>people are racists
>why is ai that learns from people racist!!!!

if you had a black control group you would get the same result.

>Whites hate niggers
>Mexicans hate niggers
>Chinese hate niggers
>Any Asian hates niggers
>Create artificial intelligence that starts hating niggers
Maybe you should stand back for a second and notice the trend, if everybody thinks you suck they're not racist they're right

you forgot that

Africans hate niggers

>>Mexicans hate niggers
this so much. I have friends (here in Dominican Rep.) who their parents won't allow them to marry niggers as not to shame their already mixed blood.

>people on Sup Forums need to be spoon fed

figures

>educate yourself, why should i elaborate my argument with links or facts?
spotted the leftie.

educate? you mean i need to educate you how to use google? ill save you a trip: that little triangle to the right of the post with the image, you click it, and in the list of options will be a reverse image search.

apparently being a "righty" means being literally unable to help yourself when source is actually provided almost automatically

>Hey I have opinion of this thing
>Show me the thing
>No, I wont it's your own fault you don't know where the thing is

Really makes you looks mature.

Because an AI is able to learn without succumbing to monkey emotions, the value each race offers becomes clear immediately.

it literally is. its right there, click it. you dont even need to go to the library, itll come to you

>implying Dominicans are not already black.

another interesting article is "how vector space reveals hidden sexism in language"

The article that's from was actually interesting as fuck. Good job race-baiting though.

This discrimination shit is so boring now.
Can't they think up something more original?
If i used to care about racism or sexism in the past,
i just don't give a fuck anymore and am even starting to feel entertained from seeing offended people get offended and lose their shit these days. I'm starting to root for the racists just so i can revel in the reactions of the opposing kids.
They've overdone it with their political correctness that even average Joes like me are desensitized now.

I feel the same way. PC is constantly rammed down our throats and ive started being commically racist and sexist just in spite of it all.

If it's accurate they'll think it's racist.
cognitive dissonance of the left.

Fuck I feel the same thing too. I am starting to believe this is some sort of kike tier propaganda to desensitize the public from racism in order to encourage more racism.

I feel the same way too. I have an older female colleague, who did her job admirably. I had really respected her. Now the hr did all they could to add more diversity.
I can't even joke about the messy code the younger idiots make here, cause that would offend them and that's now a no-no.
Also a small taskforce incompany is now reformating/rewording the code to be less offensive and it just drives me mad, I can't find shit.
>Where is the FindMasterCopy function?
>"It was renamed to FindLeaderCopy"
>Wut

No way this is fucking real lmao

if i was in your shoes i'd go on strike until they stop fucking with my code

What a faggot, emote with carat nose

American whites hate Muslims, blacks, Mexicans, Chinese (and specifically Chinese) to varying degrees. They're the minority though, I do believe most people are adamantly aracial when asked, though certain jokes deemed racist may illicit different responses from certain aracial paradigms which operate on a spectrum, as do racists.

Blacks hate whites, blacks hate blacks.
All Asians have an intersection of racial bigotry with one another, but also hate blacks.
Mexicans hate everyone, but nobody is "Mexican" anymore anyways, that cesspool has been massively invaded by South/Central America so it's bordering a misnomer.

of coarse it is
"intelligence" is the keyword here
but don't worry
as any other sentient creation, it is more than likely to rebel against its creators

Africans aren't making artificial intelligence.

Everything's racis when you're a nigger (;

The sad truth is that whitey is racist AND there's genetic differences.

AI is basically statistical inference. And we all know that statistics ARE racist.

Everything is racist when you're a nigger (;

>company relies on software
>intentionally fuck with codebase

Wew, I can't see how this can go bad.

>AI wont recognize a nigger as human

zero?
zero!

Yes, 0. Those documents can still be accessed with webarchive. Here I'll give you link to the one from 2003:
web.archive.org/web/20111127201100/http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0302.pdf

why were they removed?

We have to put mo money in dem (AI) projects

Fug, I'm retarded. They just changed their domain name. They are still up.
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0302.pdf

It doesn't fit (((their))) narrative

Fugggg, I'm even more retarded. File names changed. Just use webarchive.

>>implying Dominicans are not already black.
Nope, the majority is mixed because muh oil drilling. I'm white as fuck my nigga.

Hypothetically, if you used a data set made by racists to train a machine learning program, you would expect it to be racist, right? Also, I bet computer vision algorithms see black and white people differently too, which could lead to differences in the treatment of different races. Not racism, but still interesting