Really does fire up the neurons huh

Wow.

what the fuck is Pico

I am running an oem copy

forgot the ss
sorry

youtube addict

nvm
>This post discusses pico processes, the foundation of WSL.
I am using youtube-dl on bash

I'm just surprised that System was 5GB. And ye, I only watch TV once a week so I mostly stream shit.

any comms from windows is system, that means windows update, defender, cortana etc

those are the updates
and store trash

same here
I use a bash script to download the updates from the channels I watch, and then watch them offline

Holy shit. How do I block it, all of it? I need dx12

getblackbird.net

The fuck you need DX12 for? It's a total flop.

>I can't rice my windows properly
>therefore windows is shit

lmao i knew 90% of this board was literally /vg/ pretending to be smart but seriously this is just pathetic

Go install w7 or linux and stop crying like little bitches because you can't tweak the only OS that supports your new shitty games

I had it all blocked and the UI tweaked about as much as you can but the way updates work now is they basically reinstall the whole core of the OS. It looks like this resulted in all of the scripts I ran from github getting reverted and I just haven't got around to doing it again.
I probably would fit in better on Sup Forums but I've been using Sup Forums exclusively for Sup Forums and to a lesser extend /wg/ and /gif/ since the days of like the 4850. It seems like you might fit in better on Sup Forums.
Friendly reminder that Sup Forums would be dead if it weren't for other boards and reddit leaking members over here

>ever thinking you can modify the unwanted behavior of a proprietary operating system hellbent on getting your information

Nice placebo.

These both look good. I used
github.com/W4RH4WK/Debloat-Windows-10
Before the creator's update. It looks like there are at least 5 github results on the first page of google plus a ton of full GUI utilities that are all trying to do the same thing.
Have any of you tried a few of them? "W4rh4wk" seemed to work for me but I'm sure there is a better one

what channels do you watch?

for what games

cant even check mine

How do I get to this panel?

Type data usage into the start menu.

thank you kind man, or woman

not much

JerryRigEverything
McBacon1337
Styxhexenhammer666
wildwoodguitars
CrowbCat
JamesNintendoNerd
XboxAhoy

those are the ids I just pasted from the script

what I like about the one I posted is that it is not automated, nor uninstalls stuff

it is just a collection of toggles to get rid of the privacy annoyances , that you can use independently

a while back I used one of those automated scripts, and my installation ended up fucked real bad

I used an automated script (which I know how to reverse if it matters) to fuck up my installation really bad intentionally. I just need to be sure that I never get the scourge of Windows store or """""""APPS"""""" on my PC.

Will we ever have a Chinese government bro leak their non-spy version of w10?

>bro leak