Podcasts

Sup Forums's favorite podcasts?
Joe Rogan Experience
Level1Techs News
H3 Podcast
Metokur

chapo trap house

Imagine being this stupid

>It's time for sercuuuuuurity now the show all about securing your devices online
>With me is the explainer in chief, Mr. Steve Tiberius Gibson. Hey Steve.
>Glad to be here Leo, I've just been working on the final touches of squirrel. It's almost done, I swear!
>And we'll talk aalllll about it but before that I'd like to talk to you all about my bed sheets. Yes those Boll and Branch sheets. You know, all the richest guys in the world sleep on Boll and Branch! Enter the code SN30 for 30% off your first purchase. Go to BollAndBranch.com. Slash. S. N.. Steve!
>Um.. Leo.
>Yes!
>Your dick is out again
>

Ricky Gervais Show

No Agenda

They still do that? Or are you just listening to archives?

Daily Shoah and Louder with Crowder.

Bryan Lunduke

Nah, I wish. I relisten them every once in a while, that and their XFM show.

Haven't listened to them in a while, but it's still my favorite, nothing I've heard comes close.

Joe Rogan is such a childish retard though. He does have some interesting guests sometimes, but fuck I cringe often during his show.

Cumtown bitch

Head like a fucking orange

The Dick Show

Nothing gay.

Do you have the original XFM recordings somewhere? I can listen to Karl all day.

too damn long 2bh. And can't hear pods at 1.5x anymore.

I've got them backed up on external drive which I've got no access to currently.

They're up on YouTube as well, but there's a torrent for them even on public trackers if you really want the files.

This guy and the other cuck host are total tools, spreading misinformation just trying to sell 'spin rite' (for hundreds of dollars)... some magical too that will someone fix dead hard drives. You feel for the granddad meme son.

I tried downloading them through torrents once, but it was just the ricky gervais show's audio. Or is it the same thing? I always thought the actual show (with cartoon) was just the best bits cut out of the original XFM program, or did they use pretty much everything?

Faggots just read theregister and talks about it on the pod cast. Moustache spreads fake information and dangerous "security tips" ("duuuuhhh use last pass, i'm a stupid faggot duuuhhhhhh"). They also "highly recommend" 0/10 books and TV shows, this shit is literal cancer.

dude weed lmao

>was just the best bits cut out of the original XFM program
No, no, those bits are cut from the actual podcast, the podcast is "Ricky Gervais Show" and had like 5 or 6 seasons, I don't remember.

XFM show is from early 2000's and they've got nothing to do with the cartoons or podcasts. That was a prelude to everything, that's how they met Karl.

youtube user VCRclubDotCom playlists

This guy has all playlists of XFM shows. Sorry, don't know how I should format this link so 4ching doesn't think it's spam

Exactly, the guy is fucking 50 years old, but he acts and dresses like an adolescent.

He's trying to make some cash after the whole Friends franchise ended. He has a serious prescription problem that will probably see him dead in a couple of years.

No nerdist? Sup Forums I am disappoint. And bonus points for the smodcast series

>youtube user VCRclubDotCom playlists

I end up at a user called Man Moth.. But he does seem to have everything, thanks mate, this is great!

>you're religious but you still believe in science? Like, how do you deal with that?

D E E P

Yeah, that's him. I guess user names are not same as display names.

Don't remember exactly now, but pretty sure Season 0 is before they were paired up with Karl or at least he's not really talking there. He really kicks in hard in season 2 and that's where you get hits like "Oooooh, cheeky freak of the week" and "Oooooh, chimpanzee that, monkey news". Pure gold.

Your moms house

Love me some Rogan. I feel so enlightened listening to him as my whale flap trembles from the gleeful chowing of my munchie bounty after a bountifully wrapped marijuana cigarette. Mountain Dew is thine potent elixir. Mac is fruity. Fuck you,

You know that he is a child molester right?

0/10 old man who has never worked in the industry makes up some bull shit for mom and dad casual listeners.

I've never took Rogan seriously. I've also only watched him three times. I don't actually like him.

seconding No Agenda.

Before it went to shit.

Anyone here listen to S-Town?

BSDNow

>Joe Rogan Experience

Absolute cancer

>*fake laughter*

Linux Unplugged
used to listen to FLOSS Weekly but it became filler/background-noise

i liked it

>joe rogan experience

>mfw my coworker talks about how Trump will fix all the corruption.
>fucking pizzagate, man. its sick!
>dude, seriously, he's gonna lock her up.
this was during the election.
now:
>i don't know man, last person who tried to fix the system.....JFK, man....JFK.

I'm not a usual listener but that episode was wonderful. Alex Jones & Joe Rogan should do more stuff together.

I like the old O&As with Patrice O'Neal. Hundreds of hours of that

he made a total turn on his promises.

guess he doesn't want to get CIAed

comedians are hilarious but the problem with comedians are that they are always traveling.
usually alone.
weeks or months at a time.
they are just in their own little world...or on the internet.
their minds start to go down "the rabbit hole"
for some reason comedians love conspiracy theories.

>the still haven't been able to fully swallow this redpill

Except Drumpf appointed the CIA director.

>m-muh deep state