What's the oldest computer that you regularly use?

What's the oldest computer that you regularly use?
Bonus points if you do any productivity or can reasonably use the internet.

For me, currently, it's a Thinkpad X200 convertible tablet from 2009. I used it in university and now I still use it as my main portable computer, doing productivity tasks, browsing, and even doing some DVD encoding back when I was burning DVDs for the famalam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_m6jqymC1D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've got a Proliant DL360 Gen5 as my learning lab at work. I think its from 2006 but it performs well enough and I don't pay the electric so

VAIO VGN-UX180P

Thinkpad Core Duo X60

old alienware m11x r1, circa 2010, still not a bad machine

My nigga

I run PowerEdge equivalents of those Gen5 HPs, a PE1950 and PE2950, and everyone shits on them and hates them due to their age but hell I cant afford anything better and they still get the job done so I'll probably keep running them till they fail, I am poor and dont pay for power they use

Lenovo z50-70 (laptop with i7-4510u (dual core), 8gb ram, gt 840m (can run almost all 2d games at 60fps, but shits the bed with almost all 3d games), 1tb hdd), can't use anything slower than that, luckily I only use it when I need a computer outside my apartment, which is like an hour a week or so.

I was going to say your Mom. But then I realized she can't list all primes under two billion.

A vintage thinkpad t430s, the first of it's era

ive used a p4 computer until 2011 from 2003

Amiga 4000.

Fellow 2010 R1 user here. Don't know the exact model, it was a friend's and I'm using it because super poorfag.

Pic not mine but pretty close. Same case and mobo at least.

some days I spend more time on this than I do on my Inspiron 13
soon it will probably be usurped by an SGI Indigo2 that's turning 24 this year

2005 iBook G4 1.42ghz with 1 GB of Ram running on OSX 10.4.11.

Feels good

Probably my thinkpad w510, use it for hosting lab VMs and sometimes I bring it to client sites. I'll get something smaller to carry around with me when I'm not so poor

That guys computer triggers you autists literally every time. It's great.

wow, that's a sexy rig,
must be worth a ton of money now ^^
also didn't know you were a 4chaner ^^;

Some Athlon XP with a SiS-chipset based ASRock motherboard,a FX5200 GPU,1GB of RAM and POSReady 2009. Youtube runs okay with no skipping or any of that.

2006 Mac Pro 2.66Ghz with a 5770 (the x1900 died)

Amiga users on Sup Forums always come off as overly nostalgic and smug, and overhype their platform to the moon. It triggers the shit out of me as someone who's into actually high-end old shit and thus not really impressed or interested in the Amiga's capabilities.

youtube.com/watch?v=_m6jqymC1D0

kys
Cute 2000 though, it and the 3000 are the only Amigas I'd ever want to own unironically.

>not even AGA chipset
literally why

Is there a real reason other than games? I don't care much for that stuff, if I ever felt insane enough to blow money on such a system I'd probably want to track down a nicer graphics board better than either the AGA or ECS could provide anyway.

Using this one right now

A 2005 Dell PowerEdge SC1425 running Win2003 server.

>stop liking what I don't like

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Amigas themselves, though, they're cool systems with plenty of things to like about them that delivered a decent feature set for a home user at a great price point and are just as worthy of preservation and enjoyment as anything else.

Just don't be a dick about it while you do it. Fanboyism in retrocomputing is retarded and almost incomprehensible to me, the diversity of hardware is big part of what makes it fascinating, and after a while you start seeing the good (and bad) in everything.