*bullies you into a tree*

Fuck you

Sorry, bra. You got beat to the punch.

youtube.com/watch?v=NQ_NjDZWmGM

REMINDER:
Winston is best tank

nth for don't bully!

roadhog > *

Space monkey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Morbidly obese Aussie

>cute(1345)
user...

>space monkey has a tiny electric gun that barely does damage and ult that lets him jump around and live a little longer
>morbidly obese aussie can pull and one shot squishies and kill tanks in a few more shots and has an ult that sends everyone to space

I've never seen a good Winston player though so I'm biased

>little brother found the crap basket

ARE WE TALKING ABOUT OVERWATCH

Winston is actually the strongest tank is played correectly

>Drinking anything but water

>tiny electric gun that barely does damage
And goes through barriers
>ult that lets him jump around
And gives him 1000hp, good for getting people off the payload (or cliffs) and is an amazing distraction while your team wipes everything out

Roadhog's ult is countered by Genji's reflect and D.Va's defense matrix, Winston's only counter his getting literally everyone to shoot him

>friend asks if im going to get overwatch
>$80

lol nope

>mom found the helium tank

That's what you get for electing a drama teachers as your PM

>Genji's reflect
>Genji in general
triggers me desu

>Winston's only counter his getting literally everyone to shoot him
You don't know SHIT about overwatch.

Winston's counter is Mc REEEEEEEEEEEE

Because he counters literally everything in the game

>Massive thighs
>Skinny arms

>dad found your collection of used miniature septic tanks

>People paid 60 dollars for Team Fortress 2 reskinned

Guess who Genji has trouble with?

I'm talking Ults but w/e
McCree and Reaper are good against all tanks

it costs $40 though

it's less dead and the price prevents it from being flooded by third world degenerates
it's a fair trade

lol Fuck Canada

why are gays so delusional?

even if it was $60 that's way too much, video games should cost at most $40, maybe for huge giant titles with big production costs

a game like overwatch should be $10-20

Video game nerds have no concept of the value of money and will pay almost any price because they are addicts

Also the state of our dollar has very little to do with the government, it's almost entirely due to OPEC artificially reducing the price of oil

I want to bully that loli

>it's almost entirely due to OPEC artificially reducing the price of oil
And selling your gold

Also
>I'm poor, games should be cheap despite costing literal fucking millions to make, think of the MEEEE REEEEEEEE

>even if it was $60 that's way too much, video games should cost at most $40
you're arguing against your own point right now bud

i'm not poor, i just don't think it's worth $80 i'd rather spend the money elsewhere i'd probably play it a few days then get bored, like every video game

also the profit margins video game companies make is fucking insane

they've eliminated all the middle men in video games such as distribution and storefronts yet they cost more than ever

>Video game nerds have no concept of the value of money
>spend $60 on something I play for over 100 hours
>$1.66 per hour of enjoyment

>go see a 2 hour movie for $10
>$5 per hour of enjoyment

Just because you're a NEET with no income doesn't mean people who can afford it don't understand the value of money bucko

weird...

in the case of a movie theatre you're using a public space and facility, as far as a commodity exchange goes, compare that and a video game makes no sense

As far as the hundreds of hours thing goes, I think I've put more than 10-20 hours into a game maybe once or twice in my life

>they've eliminated all the middle men in video games such as distribution and storefronts yet they cost more than ever
The games have usually always been at the most $60 you loon
If you're talking about production costs it's because of tall the fancy shmancy graphics they shove into games nowadays

And besides, the $80cad number you're listing was the game + a preorder package

The game literally costs $50cad

>origins edition

because you're looking at the version that comes with 4 extra skins for $20 more you retard

>compare that and a video game makes no sense
>buy a 2 hour DVD for $10
>$5 an hour for entertainment
>buy a 1 hour album for $14
>$14 an hour for entertainment

i see
if you compare production costs to profits though they make like a 10:1 ratio, which is unheard of in any other industry, other than perhaps movies

i'm not defending buying dvds

I'm having trouble trying to figure out what kind of world you think should exist.

You think it's acceptable to go to a movie theater and pay to see a movie because it's using public space but you don't support buying DVD?

Do you mind clarifying your point entirely? You don't like video games because they make so much money? I mean that's pretty normal for a medium as young as video games (it's like what not even 40 years old yet?

Hey cum
Bye cum

hi india I like you bud

Hi poo poo

>You think it's acceptable to go to a movie theater and pay to see a movie because it's using public space but you don't support buying DVD?
no, i'm saying the exchange of commodity is more reasonable, there's a lot of people in the middle making money off a variety of things, more operating costs etc.

in the case of video games they can endlessly duplicate the product at little to no cost and charge that much money

buying dvds nowadays would be insane if you consider netflix etc. going to a theater is a completely different thing

i think part of where we have a hard time understanding each other is you guys seem to look at time as something to kill, and don't differentiate between the value of entertainment

i consider video games to one of the lowest value forms of entertainment that you do occasionally when you have more or less nothing better to do, or as something to keep yourself from getting too bored without spending much money

so maybe i don't think it's worth it because i compare what i could do with that money vs. something really enjoyable, i guess if you guys actually find video games that thrilling it's worth it to you, but to me that is fucked up

>>i consider video games to one of the lowest value forms of entertainment that you do occasionally when you have more or less nothing better to do
So you value them less because you don't enjoy them and can't even comprehend of somebody who does enjoy them.

I don't enjoy any other forms of media because none of them are interactive. When I'm looking to have fun I need to be interacting, I can't just sit there and consume or I get tired and sluggish.

Literally the entire difference in our opinion boils down to you not enjoying video games and me enjoying video games.

Just posting my internal creative struggle for you buds because /cum/ is always dead at this time of day.

I have a muse who is bringing me all sorts of creativity lately, mostly in the form of writing. I've written some poems, discovered some concepts, but my issue is that I'm afraid to share them because I'm a paranoid (and egotistical) fuck who is afraid people will steal my content.

Also I can't fucking draw for shit which would make conveying some concepts really easy for me, so I'm trying to figure out how to express a really deep concept without using imagery.

queue up the "nice blog posts"

I watched YuruYuri only cause of all the pictures I see on Sup Forums

>I don't enjoy any other forms of media because none of them are interactive. When I'm looking to have fun I need to be interacting, I can't just sit there and consume or I get tired and sluggish.
i was never trying to compare it to other forms of media, but other forms of entertainment, video games are so expensive now they're getting to be on par with other "real" hobbies cost wise

>Literally the entire difference in our opinion boils down to you not enjoying video games and me enjoying video games.
partially correct, it's a difference in degree of enjoyment

for example, i could never play a game for hundreds of hours, or even for more than one or two days in a row without getting a little bored with it, i thought this was normal for the majority of people, but perhaps i'm wrong and all these people genuinely enjoy playing video games this much

i just assumed everyone else got bored of shit relatively quickly like me and some friends i've talked to

If a gamestop employee complements my t-shirt that means its autistic and I need to stop wearing it, right?

>have to leave for work five minutes ago butu I just want to be a NEET

>i was never trying to compare it to other forms of media, but other forms of entertainment, video games are so expensive now they're getting to be on par with other "real" hobbies cost wise
What other hobbies cost less than $60?

I mean I want to teach myself to solder but It's going to cost me more than $60 to do so, It'll probably cost me over $100 not counting the reoccurring cost of solder and parts. And soldering is a pretty cheap "real" hobby in itself.

well what was it

Cum

>2/3rds of the way done with homebrewing my saturn

soon

Probably, I hate when people I don't know compliment my clothes because I'm a fucking autistic fuck who literally never thinks about his clothes

>go to subway one day
>guy working there says he loves my hoodie
>t-thanks its my favorite
>try to look away
>he keeps talking about my hoodie
>asks where I got it
>tell him some place in chicago (which is over 1000 miles away from where this happened)
>expect him to drop it after that
>keeps talking about my hoodie
>even as im leaving subway he's yelling at me from behind the counter about how he loves my hoodie and wants to know where its from

Honestly the most uncomfortable I've ever been in public I think, I get the feeling he was gay and hitting on me or something

The soldering iron you buy will probably last a life time

The couple guys I know who are into video games probably buy $2-300 worth of games a month, plus upgrading their computers every year, and often buying a new computer every two years

of course you can be more or less frugal, but there are definitely a lot of people spending hundreds a month on video games

literally no curerncy in the world is tied to the price of gold and canada has had next to no gold reserves since conservative prime minister brian mulroney sold 90% of them in the late 1980s. our dollar is at about the normal exchange rate now.

Well, there was one cute girl working in one in my city, but I've only been there one time. I guess if yours is a qt too, you shouldn't stop wearing that shirt.

First time in a while that I feel mild shame

back the fuck of?!!

sissy finn

>The couple guys I know who are into video games probably buy $2-300 worth of games a month, plus upgrading their computers every year, and often buying a new computer every two years

Okay so you're control for "video game player" is a bunch of chuckle fuck idiots with more money than brains.

I am an enthusiast in both video games and computers, computer hardware, building computers, etc. is my passion and not only do I not need to buy a new PC every 2 years but upgrading every year is already at a point where it's pointless.

And even when I was a blatant video game addict $200-300 a month is fucking out of this world. That's 5 full priced AAA titles a month, I don't think that many even release in a month but I could be wrong.

It sounds like your friends are just fucking stupid, don't judge everybody who likes video games off those people.

>people stealing your myspace-tier scenekid poetry

I found a pic of one like it online
Its a souvenir from when I went to New Orleans a few years ago

He was fat and had a jew fro

I've been published before though

i think you're an outlier honestly, I think the majority of gamers fall into the category I described

of course not everyone is like this but there are a huge portion of people who fit into the category i described, and that's why the video game industry has got as huge and profitable as it is

on tumblr

Going to ohio tomorrow haha

I mean honestly in my almost 20 years of heavy video game playing I think I met 1 person like what you described and he only spends that much because he is the head engineer of my state and can afford literally anything (guy has an entire room dedicated to video games where he has a high def projector to play them on so it's like he's playing games in a theater).

Video games are so profitable because they are so popular now. For fuck sake something like 10 million people played the overwatch BETA. Not even the release of the game. Most people won't even touch betas or even acknowledge they exist.

>He was fat and had a jew fro

wew. The girl working in the store in my town looked like the young Hayley Williams

youtube.com/watch?v=D0rStdHowAg

I have a variety of people on my steam friends list that I see always buying new games, that come from a variety of locations and demographics

also keep in mind a lot of games are more than $60

fallout 4 with a season pass is $150 CAD

you don't have to make a lot of money to afford $2-300 a month if all you do is play video games in your free time, which is the case for most of these people

I forgot in Canada has monopoly money now, I don't even really know what $300 worth of video games is in your country.

But are you sure those people on steam aren't just buying shit loads of games during sales? That's what I do and I can usually get around 5-6 high quality games for $60 around that time. It's how I got most of my steam library and I have well over 100 games.

$300 CAD is $230 USD

no, they usually pay full price for games because they want to buy them while the hype is fresh

like i said, you're an outlier

most gamers are as i describe

>like i said, you're an outlier
I find it hard to believe that me and everybody I've met (and pretty much everybody I know plays video games) are outliers.

Christopher Columbus

what a fuckboi

maybe you guys are younger and more careful with money? these guys are in their mid to late 20s so they do have some disposable income, by they are by no means wealthy or well paid

I'm in my mid 20s and my friends range from a few years younger to almost 10 years older

lol maybe you're a bit gay?

>most gamers are as i describe

Says who?

well, you guys are smarter than most then

what i'm telling you is absolute correct, just look at how consistently huge video game sales are on release date

there are a fuck ton of people who buy every new hyped up game

there's also a lot of people who play both pc and console, which is also really ridiculous

based on sales and statistics, and my own anecdotal experience

So ireland is the only country in Europe without a permanent ice rick for all year round sport etc.

Would you use it if Ireland a rink all year round?

Not the ones that popup for the Christmas.

i have a feminine penis
pls don't bully

hi guys...

hello user!

how are u

sup, slut

im prty gud but im covered in mosquito bites !

i like those three last numbers in your post

w-what numbers..i dont see anyting...

nobody is going to believe you without any proofs

>Tfw no cuteposting user "girl"friend

mind sharing your opinion?

Perfection

Hello wher are de hamboiga?::D:D:DdDdddd

who buys an album and only listens to it once?

m-moar